The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
First of all, I'm not even a feminist and don't even like feminists of this generation so stop it right there. I of course say something when the police brutalize anyone. I wish you people would stay on the topic instead of finger pointing.
Feminist or not, you're still a moron.

And at least change you avy if you expect anyone to take your simple ass seriously.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
First of all, I'm not even a feminist and don't even like feminists of this generation so stop it right there. I of course say something when the police brutalize anyone. I wish you people would stay on the topic instead of finger pointing.

How the fukk can you ARREST someone for being generally rude and saying rude shyt?

I'm against dudes doing that sort of cat-calling, but you can't make it illegal beyond mere stalking.

Stop being fukking ridiculous.

Then tell me whats stopping dudes from being locked up for doing simple shyt like saying "hello" when its your word versus his?

You can't even tell me what constitutes harassment.

Its not a threat, so that won't work.

Its not assault, so that won't work.

You're not being stalked, so what?

Why can't y'all stop at social campaigns and advertisements?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What was funny is that they made such a huge thing of it that EVERYONE was talking about it, two old white ladies mention Solange when they got on the elevator at a doctor's office. If it was a that serious of an issue Solange would have been in jail.

I never said the avi was funny, it just went with my username.

I'm not one of those women who think women should not be hit if they hit a man, so why don't you ask a woman who thinks like that this question.

All you are doing is trying to get away from the issue, which is urban males( black and Latinos of all kinds harassing and grabbing on women. When you can admit that is an issue and think of a way for it to stop instead of pointing the finger at black women let me know, otherwise don't quote me again.

but you made the name to also make fun of jay-zs asault :what: you cant even remain consistent. i bet none of it would have been funny if jay-z cold cocked solange through the elevator door.

and i dont know if its an issue, i cant relate. i dont think its as prevelant in socal because we all drive cars for the most part. i also know men are more likely to be a victim of violence than women, but there will never be a movement over it.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You fools can neg all you want to, I'll go on living and I'll still be right. Continue negging, playing with your balls, and harassing women in the street.

Will you like call the police on us for harrasing you with these negs? Perhaps we should pay a fine?

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
but you made the name to also make fun of jay-zs asault :what: you cant even remain consistent. i bet none of it would have been funny if jay-z cold cocked solange threw the elevator door.

and i dont know if its an issue, i cant relate. i dont think its as prevelant in socal because we all drive cars for the most part. i also know men are usually more likely to be a victim of violence than women, but there will never be a movement over it.

If you can't relate, then shut up and I already said if a woman hits a man he has every right to hit her back. Stop trying so hard to make men the victims in this.

MayQueen

Daps
Reppin
MYOB
like create a stupid hashtag movement and try to criminalize BW? :ld: im cool

No one is criminalizing black men. Again with you wanting to be the victim, cops will fukk with black men regardless of any laws.

MayQueen

Daps
Reppin
MYOB
You're dodging a very direct question:

Why should men be arrested for cat calling?

They don't need to be arrested, but hitting them where it hurts in the pockets and having them take a class on being a decent human being to women might make them think twice. If a man can't respect women, I really don't care about them if they get arrested or not.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
like create a stupid hashtag movement and try to criminalize BW that verbally harass people? :ld: im cool

fixed*

& why not? What's wrong with shaming people that harass people on the street? They should be discouraged from doing it not protected.

I don't think they (men or women) should be arrested for it but a hashtag movement doesn't sound too bad.