Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This dude Jason is clueless :snoop:
Damn shame too:

http://drjasonjohnson.com/about/

About Jason Johnson

Dr. Jason Johnson is a professor, political analyst and public speaker. Fresh, unflappable, objective, and known for his ability to break down complex stories with wit and candor Dr. Jason Johnson is an up and coming voice in political and social commentary. Dr. Jason Johnson is the author the book Political Consultants and Campaigns: One Day to Sell, which has been featured in Campaigns and Elections magazine and on National Public Radio.He is currently an Associate Professor of political science and communication at Hiram College in Northeast Ohio, serves as Politics Editor for The Sourcemagazine, and is Chief Political Correspondent forPolitic365.com. Dr. Johnson has an extensive public speaking and media background ranging from pop culture to politics.

Dr. Johnson has been active in politics for many years, making him a valuable guest or panelist in many venues. He has worked for both Republicans and Democrats as a campaign manager and assistant state director in a series of legislative campaigns in South Carolina, Maryland and Virginia. Internationally, Johnson worked on the 2001 London mayoral race, and in 2007 he was an honored guest of the Independent Electoral Commission in Johannesburg South Africa. He has been an international elections observer in Mexico, covering the hotly contested 2006 and 2012 presidential elections as well as the 2009 midterm legislative elections during the turbulent drug wars. In early 2012, Dr. Johnson participated in a two-week speaking tour throughout Germany on Internet Strategy in Presidential Campaigns sponsored by the U.S. State Department.

Professor Jason Johnson is a frequently quoted guest and political commentator: in print, television, radio and online. Dr. Johnson has been quoted as an expert on politics by The Hill, the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Times, the Cincinnati Enquirer, Akron Beacon Journal, the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Yomiuri Shimbun (Japan’s largest circulation newspaper), O Globo in Brazil, and the Edinburgh Scotsman, as well as Black Enterprise and Essence magazine. He has been a frequent contributor to TheLoop21.com. In addition to his work at Politic365, Johnson has written for the Huffington Post, BET.com and The Root as well.

Johnson is a frequent television commentator locally, nationally and internationally. He is a regular commentator on Al Jazeera English, CNN and HLN, and has appeared on The O’Reilly Factor on Fox News Channel and multiple appearances on BBC, CBC in Canada and Russia Today. Professor Johnson has been a featured guest on radio stations from coast to coast, including WVON in Chicago and CKNY in Vancouver, Canada, Minnesota Public Radio, Stand-Up with Pete Dominic as well as multiple stints on National Public Radio affiliates WCPN and WHYY, and national programs such as NPR’s Morning Edition, and Talk of the Nation. Johnson’s weekly oped column appears in the Chicago Defender, the Michigan Chronicle, the New Pittsburgh Courier, the Memphis Tri-State Defender and Politic365.com.

Dr. Johnson has spoken to and moderated for, groups both large and small, from intimate guest classroom lectures at Northwestern University, to the Northeast Ohio Small Business Association annual dinner. He is noted for his ability to bring objectivity, humor and substance to his keynotes which makes him accessible to audiences on both sides of the political aisle. Groups as diverse as the League of Women voters, County Republican Associations, The Congressional Black Caucus Boot Camp and international audiences on three continents have all found him to be engaging, accessible and informative.

Professor Johnson is a graduate of the University of Virginia and received his Ph.D. from theUniversity of North Carolina.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Damn shame too:

http://drjasonjohnson.com/about/

About Jason Johnson

Dr. Jason Johnson is a professor, political analyst and public speaker. Fresh, unflappable, objective, and known for his ability to break down complex stories with wit and candor Dr. Jason Johnson is an up and coming voice in political and social commentary. Dr. Jason Johnson is the author the book Political Consultants and Campaigns: One Day to Sell, which has been featured in Campaigns and Elections magazine and on National Public Radio.He is currently an Associate Professor of political science and communication at Hiram College in Northeast Ohio, serves as Politics Editor for The Sourcemagazine, and is Chief Political Correspondent forPolitic365.com. Dr. Johnson has an extensive public speaking and media background ranging from pop culture to politics.

Dr. Johnson has been active in politics for many years, making him a valuable guest or panelist in many venues. He has worked for both Republicans and Democrats as a campaign manager and assistant state director in a series of legislative campaigns in South Carolina, Maryland and Virginia. Internationally, Johnson worked on the 2001 London mayoral race, and in 2007 he was an honored guest of the Independent Electoral Commission in Johannesburg South Africa. He has been an international elections observer in Mexico, covering the hotly contested 2006 and 2012 presidential elections as well as the 2009 midterm legislative elections during the turbulent drug wars. In early 2012, Dr. Johnson participated in a two-week speaking tour throughout Germany on Internet Strategy in Presidential Campaigns sponsored by the U.S. State Department.

Professor Jason Johnson is a frequently quoted guest and political commentator: in print, television, radio and online. Dr. Johnson has been quoted as an expert on politics by The Hill, the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Times, the Cincinnati Enquirer, Akron Beacon Journal, the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Yomiuri Shimbun (Japan’s largest circulation newspaper), O Globo in Brazil, and the Edinburgh Scotsman, as well as Black Enterprise and Essence magazine. He has been a frequent contributor to TheLoop21.com. In addition to his work at Politic365, Johnson has written for the Huffington Post, BET.com and The Root as well.

Johnson is a frequent television commentator locally, nationally and internationally. He is a regular commentator on Al Jazeera English, CNN and HLN, and has appeared on The O’Reilly Factor on Fox News Channel and multiple appearances on BBC, CBC in Canada and Russia Today. Professor Johnson has been a featured guest on radio stations from coast to coast, including WVON in Chicago and CKNY in Vancouver, Canada, Minnesota Public Radio, Stand-Up with Pete Dominic as well as multiple stints on National Public Radio affiliates WCPN and WHYY, and national programs such as NPR’s Morning Edition, and Talk of the Nation. Johnson’s weekly oped column appears in the Chicago Defender, the Michigan Chronicle, the New Pittsburgh Courier, the Memphis Tri-State Defender and Politic365.com.

Dr. Johnson has spoken to and moderated for, groups both large and small, from intimate guest classroom lectures at Northwestern University, to the Northeast Ohio Small Business Association annual dinner. He is noted for his ability to bring objectivity, humor and substance to his keynotes which makes him accessible to audiences on both sides of the political aisle. Groups as diverse as the League of Women voters, County Republican Associations, The Congressional Black Caucus Boot Camp and international audiences on three continents have all found him to be engaging, accessible and informative.

Professor Johnson is a graduate of the University of Virginia and received his Ph.D. from theUniversity of North Carolina.

Did it really say "unflappable"?
VYg4fyE.png

He was on O'Reilly Factor? :mjpls:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I cant embed tweets but heres what i found in the discussion, her twitter name is sonitainmotion

1. "To all men that think we (women) need your "Hello" or "How are you"... WE DON'T"

2. "I PROMISE, if you dont say hi to us as we move through the world, on the street/bus/outside the store, we are FINE"

3. if i could go ONE DAY without being harassed, what some men call "friendliness", i would feel more "ok" than the day i did before"

:what:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
I cant embed tweets but heres what i found in the discussion, her twitter name is sonitainmotion

1. "To all men that think we (women) need your "Hello" or "How are you"... WE DON'T"

2. "I PROMISE, if you dont say hi to us as we move through the world, on the street/bus/outside the store, we are FINE"

3. if i could go ONE DAY without being harassed, what some men call "friendliness", i would feel more "ok" than the day i did before"

N she cute too

35e35627f4d3c010e1527816d9f35a13.jpeg

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps

N keep in mind this is EXACTLY the type of whore who is gonna run around crying "who is protecting black women", "black men don't do anything for us", "don't expect black men to defend you". N other garbage these dry cooch fembo nutbags seep out their pie holes. THis is exactly why you also shouldn't take anything that comes out of their mouths seriously. Their aim isn't to uplift black people...or even black women. It's entirely to DEGRADE black men.

fukk em