☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Maybe her pops is the root to why amara got problems with Black men, After finding out he was a sexual offender, might have been one of her friends
pRyjJ0a.png

Yes Indeed...

ZjKA7pe.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ohhh::patrice:She was listening in the whole time and not calling, then wants to attack the person who was defending HER hashtag. Someone needs to @Tariq Nasheed and Amara this cowardice on the part of black feminist for this.
Precisely.

Chick was sitting there at home with the upstream pulled up and decided to let her little neophyte catch strays.

fukked up. She ain't even try to school her or educate the young sister.

fukking clowns.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Precisely.

Chick was sitting there at home with the upstream pulled up and decided to let her little neophyte catch strays.

fukked up. She ain't even try to school her or educate the young sister.

fukking clowns.
I don't have a twitter, nor do I fukk with it, but someone needs to hit up Flex.

Not only did she listen in, let it happen, and not call in; she came with Vitriol @ amara for not handling the debate properly. #youoksis
pRyjJ0a.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't have a twitter, nor do I fukk with it, but someone needs to hit up Flex.

Not only did she listen in, let it happen, and not call in; she came with Vitriol @ amara for not handling the debate properly. #youoksis
pRyjJ0a.png
Tariq knows.

go to his page and click the tweets AND replies.

He's going in on her. Ruthlessly :pachaha:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Tariq knows.

go to his page and click the tweets AND replies.

He's going in on her. Ruthlessly :pachaha:
It doesn't show me conversation of every tweet, only some, is their a way to check replys without having an account?

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Tariq sonn'd that chick

Once she got mad & went off cause he called her babe & complimented her she lost the argument.

NIkka complimented u n u went off, so if nikkaz compliment the wrong black woman in the street that's grounds for them to get charged or arrested cause some fembo nazi felt offended by sum dude saying she's attractive.

N lames in here are gonna defend this bullshyt.

No wonder the feminista slob wants nothing to do with her. ahahaha she accidentally exposed they shyt.