The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
So people take some things this dude says seriously even when he also says stuff like this that's totally wrong. Laughably so.

He's not that smart, is the bottom line

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
dabrat went head to head with biggie on b-sides and she matched his presence on the mic....none of the artists mentioned could do that and the lil kim argument is void she was like the first artist exposed with reference tracks...lauren hill? ok you got that...

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm not saying people aren't vibing to Biggie and Mobb, but let's not act like those songs can stand on their own without Kim's verses. She definitely boosted their appeal and longevity. :comeon:

I hope you know Big wrote most of Kim's shyt & her most iconic verses right? :heh:

There's plenty of reference tracks Big laid out for her that hit daylight where she copies his whole flow. Here's just one example

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
dabrat went head to head with biggie on b-sides and she matched his presence on the mic....none of the artists mentioned could do that and the lil kim argument is void she was like the first artist exposed with reference tracks...lauren hill? ok you got that...

Biggie took Mia X whole style and gave it to Lil Kim.

Biggie was a huge fan of Mia X

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Just got to the end of this stream. Tariq said Trump is not as bad as the Democrats. With Trump, the only racism we have to deal with is cac racism. With Democrats, we have to deal with Indian racism, Chinese racism, Gay racism, African racism, etc.

He's right. :francis:

I disagree. You can get remove yourself from the other groups by not patronizing their businesses. They're actually easy to boycott. White racism works at the state level. It can affect your property values, turn you into a criminal, take away your right to vote, gerrymander you out the box, etc...

It's not even remotely close

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm not saying people aren't vibing to Biggie and Mobb, but let's not act like those songs can stand on their own without Kim's verses. She definitely boosted their appeal and longevity. :comeon:
I really want to argue this...but that Kim feature on the Quiet Storm remix took Murda Muzik to platinum :francis:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Nah bro. Big in his own words said she rapped like the female version of himself...that's because he was writing all of her shyt lol. While Mia X is nice, Big took nothing from her

Mia X was the first to rap about that kind of stuff amd Big heard her on the CD called The Payback and he said to her that when he gets a female artist, she will be on that style..Mia X was rapping about the stuff Kim was rapping way before Kim even came out, thus how Biggie gave that style to Kim

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I disagree. You can get remove yourself from the other groups by not patronizing their businesses. They're actually easy to boycott.
Not at all, actually. I'm in Harlem and we'd like to limit the money we put into other communities. Unfortunately, I can't find an ADOS-owned business. The bulk were killed by Clinton's 'empowerment zones' just prior to gentrification. (see: Trump's "opportunity zones" to see the same hustle from a Rep)