The Tariq Nasheed Thread

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Those comments :picard:

Pharoah Monk
1 hour ago
Round their illegal asses up, and ship them C.O.D. back to Cuba, Haiti, Central America, South America, Asia, the Middle East, and where in the hell ever else they come from.

Amazon Prime
2 hours ago
This is for you hating ass black immigrants too! You keep talking shyt, I will call ice on you & your whole family. I don't care about your skin being black, that's irrelevant in my eyes at this point.

I guess Amazon Prime doesnt understand what the work immigrant means :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I think it has to do with when we got here. NYC has always had a black community, since the 1600's. But they were concentrated in lower Manhattan and then, after the Draft Riots, Brooklyn. Harlem Negroes are a late phenomenon. My grandparents came up here after WWII, they met at the Savoy.
Lol- I had to smile at this bc that’s how my grandparents met too, at the Savoy. My grandfather cut hair for the black performers at The Cotton Club, as well.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lol- I had to smile at this bc that’s how my grandparents met too, at the Savoy. My grandfather cut hair for the black performers at The Cotton Club, as well.
How is this comment over here in the Tariq thread, if I posted it in that New York blackout thread??? It has nothing to do with Tariq @Barnett114 what type of wizardry and sorcery is this??
:lupe:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:ohhh: My grandfather was a chef. They may have known each other!

I, too, wondered how this conversation migrated over here. :mjlol: