The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
As the years go on I agree with less and less on what Tariq says, but if he's a big Snoop fan I can see why Brat is number 1. She's definitely in my top 5 because she probably has the best "flow" of any female rapper ever.

He also said Wayne is better than Kendrick :mjlol:

Wayne is better than kendrick and I'm not even a big Wayne fan...

Daps
Just got to the end of this stream. Tariq said Trump is not as bad as the Democrats. With Trump, the only racism we have to deal with is cac racism. With Democrats, we have to deal with Indian racism, Chinese racism, Gay racism, African racism, etc.

He's right. :francis:

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Just got to the end of this stream. Tariq said Trump is not as bad as the Democrats. With Trump, the only racism we have to deal with is cac racism. With Democrats, we have to deal with Indian racism, Chinese racism, Gay racism, African racism, etc.

He's right. :francis:

Sounds like Tariq has been compromised

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He touched upon the recent comments by Jermaine Dupri, agreeing with his take on the state of female rap, particularly that all of the recent artists seem to be strippers who only rhyme about sex. During the segment, he said that Da Brat is the best female rapper of all time, asking listeners in the chat to prove him wrong. I'm not saying Da Brat was bad, but I can name a handful of female artists whose skill on the mic far exceeded hers. Lil Kim...Missy...Lauryn Hill!....Come on, Tariq. Didn't this dude just turn 50? He's showing his age. :mjlol:
Missy and Little Kim were not better than The Brat. STFU :martin: