The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Missy and Little Kim were not better than The Brat. STFU :martin:

Quiet Storm and Get Money still get heavy play in clubs, and it isn't because people are interested in hearing Biggie or Mobb Deep. Kim killed both of those cameos. Name me one song on which Da Brat had a similar presence. Hell, Missy's classics still get burn in the clubs. Nobody is playing Da Brat. :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
As the years go on I agree with less and less on what Tariq says, but if he's a big Snoop fan I can see why Brat is number 1. She's definitely in my top 5 because she probably has the best "flow" of any female rapper ever.

Wayne is better than kendrick and I'm not even a big Wayne fan...
He is. Way more interesting and charismatic. KL got the best album of the two but he isn't the better artist.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Jermaine dupri was on Worldstar a few years ago telling women that they had to rap about sex to get on

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
da brat not too bad. she wrote for bow wow, and he has tons of hits during his childhood

u gotta consider his songs when evaluating her.

i don't think bow wow is better than any of the women u listed, but definitely more successful. if da brat had been a teenaged boy instead of an adult lesbian she'd probably have been a more successful rapper
No nikka

So so Def had a ghostwriter who wrote for all em cats..bow.wow, Kriss Kross,Da Brat,J.D

I think his name was Rock or some shyt

Daps
I been told people that liberal fascism is the greatest threat to black America than "conservatives" and the "right wing," but they didn't want to listen. Well...

giphy.gif

Mexicans are getting that work because they thought collaborators like Pelosi had their back. Black people aren't stupid. We know, strategically, that allying ourselves with liberals is a path to destruction. I'm not advocating for any alliance with Trumpists, since we know where they stand, but it is in our best interests to not support the Democrat party as it is presently constituted. We have to step back and _let them fight_. And, in the interim, coalesce and build our own community up.