The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You didn’t pay shyt bytch nikka, my people are the reason why you here :mjlol:
If y’all so popping, why don’t you get the Chinese off y’all asses instead of worrying about us “akatas” :mjlol:
No one is worried about you fakkit. thankfully close minded c00ns like yourself make up the minority of african americans.

bytch nikka.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
No one is worried about you fakkit. thankfully close minded c00ns like yourself make up the minority of african americans.

bytch nikka.

Dumb nikka :mjlol:
You was the one who came in this thread, after you supposedly stop fukking with Tariq, just to say we’re doomed if Tariq the GOAT living black man here.

If you don’t give af about Tariq and not worried about ADOS, why would you come in here expressing concern about our people? You ain’t even making sense :mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Dumb nikka :mjlol:
You was the one who came in this thread, after you supposedly stop fukking with Tariq, just to say we’re doomed if Tariq the GOAT living black man here.

If you don’t give af about Tariq and not worried about ADOS, why would you come in here expressing concern about our people? You ain’t even making sense :mjlol:
And you're clearly in love with the nikka. Too bad he's a moron. Deal with it.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Anyone else still rockin out to this?

We gotta go back to our happy home...
full

Daps
He touched upon the recent comments by Jermaine Dupri, agreeing with his take on the state of female rap, particularly that all of the recent artists seem to be strippers who only rhyme about sex. During the segment, he said that Da Brat is the best female rapper of all time, asking listeners in the chat to prove him wrong. I'm not saying Da Brat was bad, but I can name a handful of female artists whose skill on the mic far exceeded hers. Lil Kim...Missy...Lauryn Hill!....Come on, Tariq. Didn't this dude just turn 50? He's showing his age. :mjlol:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
He touched upon the recent comments by Jermaine Dupri, agreeing with his take on the state of female rap, particularly that all of the recent artists seem to be strippers who only rhyme about sex. During the segment, he said that Da Brat is the best female rapper of all time, asking listeners in the chat to prove him wrong. I'm not saying Da Brat was bad, but I can name a handful of female artists whose skill on the mic far exceeded hers. Lil Kim...Missy...Lauryn Hill!....Come on, Tariq. Didn't this dude just turn 50? He's showing his age. :mjlol:

Kill yourself agent

Superstar
Daps
da brat not too bad. she wrote for bow wow, and he has tons of hits during his childhood

u gotta consider his songs when evaluating her.

i don't think bow wow is better than any of the women u listed, but definitely more successful. if da brat had been a teenaged boy instead of an adult lesbian she'd probably have been a more successful rapper