The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
If a white woman is getting penetrated by a black man on the regular how racist can she really be?

All I know is its really hard for you to view me as inferior if I'm also piping you.

That a fetish that doesnt mean she respects black people. Slave masters used to have sex with slaves

Many racist have biracial kids. They still uphold white suprmacy just date a black person

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you consider logic to be a black man?:mjlol:

Yes. Because I view anyone with any known black ancestry to be black.

The reason Logic looks white is because his father is light skin. And when you're light skin, you carry a lot of recessive white genes. Those genes may not express themselves heavy in you but if you procreate with a white woman it can lead to a full blown white looking kid.

This is why I have no plans on having a kid with a white woman. Sure I like messing with em. But I have no interest in raising a white looking child. Imma wife me a bad lil light skin thing to give me some kids that look like me.

Daps
Yes. Because I view anyone with any known black ancestry to be black.

The reason Logic looks white is because his father is light skin. And when you're light skin, you carry a lot of recessive white genes. Those genes may not express themselves heavy in you but if you procreate with a white woman it can lead to a full blown white looking kid.

This is why I have no plans on having a kid with a white woman. Sure I like messing with em. But I have no interest in raising a white looking child. Imma wife me a bad lil light skin thing to give me some kids that look like me.

Breh stop just say u a pro black swirler

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That a fetish that doesnt mean she respects black people. Slave masters used to have sex with slaves

Many racist have biracial kids. They still uphold white suprmacy just date a black person

Yes. It was white men exerting their dominance over black women. Think of how silly it would be for the black woman getting fukked in that scenario to view the white man as inferior.

Remember racism isn't not liking someone. Lotta black women hate the man their fukking as well. That don't make them racist. Racism is the genuine belief that one race is superior to another.

No white woman opening her legs up on the regular for a black man is racist. She might hate him like any woman does when it comes to men. But you can't be racist as a white woman and get fukked by a black man. PERIOD.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh stop just say u a pro black swirler

I support dark skin black men procreating with white women.

As a light skin black man I refrain from procreation with white women because I don't want a white looking son like Logic.

With that said, I wouldn't mind a super light skin daughter. As a black man I can live with raising a white looking daughter, however I can't have a white looking son. Just something about that don't sit well with me.

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Look at this cac exposing himself.

Shoulda known this was your real issue from the jump. Who the fukk said anything about PanAfricanism? You must not know me. A few months ago before this ADOS shyt started popping off, I was on here educating cats that we are not from Africa but rather native to this continent. And I was the one getting attacked by the undercover cacs on this site for not wanting to be African.

I'm not saying lets love Africans when they ain't showing love back. I'm saying you'll never see me agree with white people on anything. So if whites are on some fukk immigrants tip, Imma be on some fukk cacs tip. I know better than to ever side with crakkkas on anything.
You are just arguing to hype yourself up, because you aint even replying to what I post, you are replying to what you think I mean or picking my post apart to make your argument

You can have the last word, I can see that is all you are about, not looking for the truth

Daps

As I light skin black man I refrain from procreation with white women because I don't want a white looking son like Logic.

With that said, I wouldn't mind a super light skin daughter. As a black man I can live with raising a white looking daughter, however I can't have a white looking son. Just something about that don't sit well with me.

:mjlol::gucci::what::dahell:

Tf u talking bout

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

As I light skin black man I refrain from procreation with white women because I don't want a white looking son like Logic.

:gucci:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
No one is attacking immigrants as a whole, its the c00ns who are getting attacked. Then they turn around, and say ADOS is attacking immigrants in general. The problem to me is how easy people believe the lies when all you have to do is go research if its true or not. I think the reason some are believing the lies is because they want to, and it gives them reasons to hate on the ADOS movement. I grew up with all types of immigrants, and I always felt the immigrants who competed with black americans the most were black & latins. I never felt it from my Chinese friends, I never felt it from my white immigrants friends, just those who looked, and acted like me. As I got older I realized for some reason they didn't see me as one of them when it came to serious issues, we were only the same when it was time to party, and small shyt. It's time this shyt is dealt with so we can move on to better all of us.

And if your problem is with white supremacy(as it should be), the first people to be dealt with are blacks who speak against the betterment of black people, and so far it has been either immigrants or children of immigrants who are doing this when it comes to this ADOS movement. Its clear as day this is a one sided situation, and the people who are doing this are VERY disingenuous people, they just use being problack as their ace in the hole to claim ADOS is no good when in reality its them who are no good for all of us!
Yall can't even be honest with yourselves. You say that it's not about attacking black immigrants as a whole then you turn right around and argue that black immigrants are bigger competition than Asian and white immigrants.

The kobe blower is right. This ados/hold your own nuts shyt is just basically divide and conquer. Y'all are making a divide(or exacerbating the divide already there) between black Americans and black immigrants. If its just about calling the c00ns out and dealing with blacks who sabotage us from within then it wouldn't be about being an immigrant because there are tons of black american c00ns to call/root out.

You're on that emotional shyt. "Black immigrants don't like us like that so it's fukk them".

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Yall can't even be honest with yourselves. You say that it's not about attacking black immigrants as a whole then you turn right around and argue that black immigrants are bigger competition than Asian and white immigrants.

The kobe blower is right. This ados/hold your own nuts shyt is just basically divide and conquer. Y'all are making a divide(or exacerbating the divide already there) between black Americans and black immigrants. If its just about calling the c00ns out and dealing with blacks who sabotage us from within then it wouldn't be about being an immigrant because there are tons of black american c00ns to call/root out.

You're on that emotional shyt. "Black immigrants don't like us like that so it's fukk them".
You are seeing what you want, because no one has spoke like this before. I understand, but don't put words in my mouth, I NEVER ever said what you just posted. Stop being a bytch, and learn how to deal with emotions

I said people I knew, meaning friends. I know those other groups compete with us, I'm not a damn fool. My point was it was only those who were like me who were competing with me, but they tried to act like we were real friends. I know its all about self hatred, but that doesn't change the fact that it is what I experienced.

Others have said the same thing, so you can get mad at us all you want, but it won't change what we lived. Instead of coming at us for what we say, maybe you need to ask more detailed questions, and TRY to unite all of us for a common goal. Instead, your post just fueled why I'm not fukking with anyone who says some shyt about ADOS movement.

Yall are some dumb people, you are just helping the separation with your anger, and lies