The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
First and foremost, Frederick Douglass had a white wife is one of the great black leaders in our country's history. Where I stick my penis has no bearing on my experiences as a black man in this country and my views on what we should be doing as a race. PERIOD.

Now onto the real topic of this thread. This is a classic divide and conquer tactic. White people love to pit non-white people's against one another thinking that we are each other's biggest enemies when in reality white people are all our enemies. Other races like Mexicans are not smart enough to pick up on this. We shouldn't become idiots like them. This whole immigration shyt ain't our battle. I'm not saying we should be in the streets marching with them. I'm just saying we shouldn't be in the streets marching against them.

Our main problem in this country is WHITE SUPREMACY. White people are our main enemy. They are the cause of our problems. Focusing on non-white groups and immigrants and thinking they are our problem is a classic divide and conquer tactic cacs use to get us off them. Don't be a dumb muthafukka and fall for their tricks.

Fredrick Douglas had six black kids.

I'm not taking u serious.

Foh. U lust for white chicks

truth2you

All Star
Daps
THE OWNERS GET CREDIT. NOTHING KNEW. WHEN YOU ROLL BY A CONSTRUCTION SITE YOU DON'T SEE "BUILT BY EARL, MIKE, JOSE, AND JIM." THE NAME OF THE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IS THERE. WE WERE THE LABOR.
The owner gets credit IF you allow it!

Your example is only true because it has been done this way for years, and even then that isn't true. Whoever built something always get credit. YOU might not know, but those who need to know, knows! How do you think President Trump's father got known?

Black people ARE the construction company, we want our check that never got sent out!

We want our towns, and businesses that got burned, to be replaced, adn protected. We cant bring the people who got killed, back, but we want their offspring to be repaired financially, and mentally. This isn't our problem its America's, the reason why this shyt hasn't been dealt with for so long is because we thought people had good in them, and would do whats right, but police are still shytting on us, jobs are still shytting on us, media still shytting on us, and to make shyt worse Democrats are fighting tooth and nail for illegal immigrants, but ignoring citizens who are going through bullshyt from their own country?

ITS TIME TO PAYBACK WHAT'S OWED, AND TO FIX WHAT YOU BROKE!

Last edited:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Y'all cacs stole it.

Don't compare to buying a buisness they didnt

YA'LL? OK

ANYTHING THAT IS BUILT IS CREDITED TO THE PEOPLE THAT COMMISSION IT. PYRAMIDS? PHAROAHS. SLAVES DID THE WORK BUT NO CREDIT. YOUR CAR? THE AUTOMAKER. THE HOUSE YOU LIVE IN...THE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY. IT'S REALITY.

WHITE PEOPLE TOOK THIS COUNTRY AND BUILT IT ON THE LABOR OF BLACK PEOPLE. WE AREN'T GOING TO GET THE CREDIT YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE. IS IT RIGHT? NOPE. IS IT GOING TO CHANGE? NOPE. THAT'S REALITY.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And if your problem is with white supremacy(as it should be), the first people to be dealt with are blacks who speak against the betterment of black people, and so far it has been either immigrants or children of immigrants who are doing this when it comes to this ADOS movement. Its clear as day this is a one sided situation, and the people who are doing this are VERY disingenuous people, they just use being problack as their ace in the hole to claim ADOS is no good when in reality its them who are no good for all of us!

:dahell: So if white supremacy is our biggest problem, the first people we should attack is our own? What?

Either you're dumb as hell or a crakkka pretending to be black. Divide and Conquer is the white man's #1 strategy against melanated peoples. And you idiots are falling for it.

Daps
YA'LL? OK

ANYTHING THAT IS BUILT IS CREDITED TO THE PEOPLE THAT COMMISSION IT. PYRAMIDS? PHAROAHS. SLAVES DID THE WORK BUT NO CREDIT. YOUR CAR? THE AUTOMAKER. THE HOUSE YOU LIVE IN...THE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY. IT'S REALITY.

WHITE PEOPLE TOOK THIS COUNTRY AND BUILT IT ON THE LABOR OF BLACK PEOPLE. WE AREN'T GOING TO GET THE CREDIT YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE. IS IT RIGHT? NOPE. IS IT GOING TO CHANGE? NOPE. THAT'S REALITY.

Ados movement is restoring the feeling we gonna get the credit for building this country.

Àlot of people don't Kno the truth

truth2you

All Star
Daps
:dahell: So if white supremacy is our biggest problem, the first people we should attack is our own? What?

Either you're dumb as hell or a crakkka pretending to be black. Divide and Conquer is the white man's #1 strategy against melanated peoples. And you idiots are falling for it.
This is sad that you don't have common sense. There comes a time when you have to put your dreams aside, and deal with the here & now

Why would I put my energy on someone who is never around me unless its a job or the police, but ignore the snake standing in my vicinity everyday?

He would be the first one to set me up, kill me, or tell lies on me to the world, and would be believed because he is "black".

The first enemy you deal with is those in your circle, if not they would help your enemy destroy you

truth2you

All Star
Daps
YA'LL? OK

And all those people got paid for their work!

Your Pyramid example can be argued against because some say the people weren't forced to do the work. IDK

And things aren't gonna change because of people like you. If that's how you feel fine, but don't tell a fighter not to fight, just because you don't want to. If the system took our claim, then its our right to reclaim it. Why don't some of yall get this? If you want something to be given to you from a foul person you have to fight for it, they won't just do the right thing, they are foul people so nothing they do would be right. The only time they do what's right is when they are exposed for the devil they are, or they are forced to because you gave them that work. In this instance "giving them that work" is arguing why you are owed what you claim, and its easy to do that because we have history, and data to prove our claim. This isn't a "do the right thing" argument, its a factual one!

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
And all those people got paid for their work!

Your Pyramid example can be argued against because some say the people weren't forced to do the work. IDK

And things aren't gonna change because of people like you. If that's how you feel fine, but don't tell a fighter not to fight, just because you don't want to. If the system took our claim, then its our right to reclaim it. Why don't some of yall get this? If you want something to be given to you from a foul person you have to fight for it, they won't just do the right thing, they are foul people so nothing they do would be right. The only time they do what's right is when they are exposed for the devil they are, or they are forced to because you gave them that work. In this instance "giving them that work" is arguing why you are owed what you claim, and its easy to do that because we have history, and data to prove our claim. This isn't a "do the right thing" argument, its a factual one!

BECAUSE WE CAN BUILD WHAT WE WANT FASTER THAN WAITING FOR THEM TO GIVE IT TO US. I DON'T HAVE THE MENTALITY TO WAIT FOR THEM TO GIVE ME SOMETHING.