The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You are seeing what you want, because no one has spoke like this before. I understand, but don't put words in my mouth, I NEVER ever said what you just posted. Stop being a bytch, and learn how to deal with emotions

I said people I knew, meaning friends. I know those other groups compete with us, I'm not a damn fool. My point was it was only those who were like me who were competing with me, but they tried to act like we were real friends. I know its all about self hatred, but that doesn't change the fact that it is what I experienced.

Others have said the same thing, so you can get mad at us all you want, but it won't change what we lived. Instead of coming at us for what we say, maybe you need to ask more detailed questions, and TRY to unite all of us for a common goal. Instead, your post just fueled why I'm not fukking with anyone who says some shyt about ADOS movement.

Yall are some dumb people, you are just helping the separation with your anger, and lies
I don't want to unite with people like you. It's fukk you an everybody like you. I've always said that any black person who puts another ID before "black" is a c00n and that doesn't change with you ados cats even tho I'm so-called ados myself. It's black first and anything else is contrary.

I haven't lied on you at all. You didn't say that quote verbatim but that's your basic position. You even just reiterated it. You claim to roll with this ados/hyon shyt because of how individual black immigrants treated you and others you know. That's exactly what I said.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I don't want to unite with people like you. It's fukk you an everybody like you. I've always said that any black person who puts another ID before "black" is a c00n and that doesn't change with you ados cats even tho I'm so-called ados myself. It's black first and anything else is contrary.

I haven't lied on you at all. You didn't say that quote verbatim but that's black your basic position. You just reiterated it. You claim to roll with this ados/hyon shyt because of how individual black immigrants treated you and others you know. That's exactly what I said.
So, you don't fukk with Jamaicans, Haitains, Trinidadians, and Africans, because they were the first ones to put their country before being black. I grew up with ALL of them, and felt what you feel YEARS ago. The difference is I didn't hate them, I just let them make that distinction.

I just think it's weird that yall are mad now that black americans are doing the same thing!:wtf:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
So, you don't fukk with Jamaicans, Haitains, Trinidadians, and Africans, because they were the first ones to put their country before being black. I grew up with ALL of them, and felt what you feel YEARS ago. The difference is I didn't hate them, I just let them make that distinction.

I just think it's weird that yall are mad now that black americans are doing the same thing!:wtf:
Not all of the foreign blacks put their ethnicity/nationality before their race(black). The one's who do are the ones who need to be called out. That's the whole point. Nothing wrong with being proud of and repping your ethnicity/nationality regardless of what it is, but it shouldn't come before being black. Cats been complaining about tribalism talking about how it has been our downfall in this struggle against white supremacy, only to turn right around and start practicing it themselves. It's mind blowing.

Y'all are no different than black feminists or gays who put their sex/gender first. It's all divide and conquer c00n shyt.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Not all of the foreign blacks put their ethnicity/nationality before their race(black). The one's who do are the ones who need to be called out. That's the whole point. Nothing wrong with being proud of and repping your ethnicity/nationality regardless of what it is, but it shouldn't come before being black. Cats been complaining about tribalism talking about how it has been our downfall in this struggle against white supremacy, only to turn right around and start practicing it themselves. It's mind blowing.

Y'all are no different than black feminists or gays who put their sex/gender first. It's all divide and conquer c00n shyt.
Whatever!

Like I said, I seen this shyt since the late 80's, you aint telling me shyt

I heard all types of shyt about black americans from foreigners, and it used to fukk me up, because I was raised "black is black". So, to see ADOS come about, I'm loving it, because that means we are waking up to the game that has been played for YEARS!

I understand where you're coming from, because I STILL have some of that in my heart, but it comes a time you have to deal with what is going on around you, and play the game to win, or else be food. Hopefully, this will cause everyone to see the bigger picture, BUT if it doesn't, I want to at least see my group doing good.

Daps

Black a race not a ethnic group.

To get specific policy we have to put ethnicity first.

Black is too broad.

No other group is broad in defining themselves

Daps
YA'LL? OK

ANYTHING THAT IS BUILT IS CREDITED TO THE PEOPLE THAT COMMISSION IT. PYRAMIDS? PHAROAHS. SLAVES DID THE WORK BUT NO CREDIT. YOUR CAR? THE AUTOMAKER. THE HOUSE YOU LIVE IN...THE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY. IT'S REALITY.

WHITE PEOPLE TOOK THIS COUNTRY AND BUILT IT ON THE LABOR OF BLACK PEOPLE. WE AREN'T GOING TO GET THE CREDIT YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE. IS IT RIGHT? NOPE. IS IT GOING TO CHANGE? NOPE. THAT'S REALITY.
WE IS HERE TA WORK THESE FIELDS AND PICK THIS HERE COTTON. MY PAPPY DID DAT, HIS PAPPY DID DAT, HIS PAPPY DID IT AND YOU IS GON DO THA SAME! WE IS THA MASTA’S PROPATEE AND DATS DAT! AIN’T NUTHIN GON CHANGE DAT BUT GOD!

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Whatever!

Like I said, I seen this shyt since the late 80's, you aint telling me shyt

I heard all types of shyt about black americans from foreigners, and it used to fukk me up, because I was raised "black is black". So, to see ADOS come about, I'm loving it, because that means we are waking up to the game that has been played for YEARS!

I understand where you're coming from, because I STILL have some of that in my heart, but it comes a time you have to deal with what is going on around you, and play the game to win, or else be food. Hopefully, this will cause everyone to see the bigger picture, BUT if it doesn't, I want to at least see my group doing good.
Like I've been saying, this argument/position is emotional. You're just in your feels. Y'all get all butt-hurt at these immigrant c00ns like there isn't an c00n epidemic in the ados community too. Tightening your wannabe circle to ados isn't going to eliminate the c00n problem. You're just playing into white peoples' hands.
Black a race not a ethnic group.

To get specific policy we have to put ethnicity first.

Black is too broad.

No other group is broad in defining themselves
Latino and Hispanic are broader terms than black. Latino/Hispanic isn't even a race or ethnicity, it's a culture. Yet all of those various ethnic groups who have rifts/beefs amongst each other, put all of that inner beef shyt to the side when they come here to America.

Wells Fargo Announces $125 Billion Lending Goal to Support NAHREP’s Hispanic Wealth Project | Wells Fargo Online Newsroom

Name the specific Latino ethnicity or nationality mentioned in the link above.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its always funny to me how white people never turn on each other. Even though most are broke as shyt you never see them questioning whites in power or authority cause they realize the benefits of white supremacy.

But yet as black people we are never smart enough to realize that fighting one another is totally unproductive in a system where white supremacy reigns.

I detest non-black immigrants even more than crakkkas from this country. But you'll never see me attacking them in the same manner as these racist cacs. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Only a dumb ass c00n thinks that our problems in this country come from immigrants. Our problems in this country are because of white supremacy.

Focus on the big issue here black folks. Don't let crakkkas take your eyes off the ball and have you fighting other poor people for scraps.
Right and left wing radionattack white people all day

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Like I've been saying, this argument/position is emotional. You're just in your feels. Y'all get all butt-hurt at these immigrant c00ns like there isn't an c00n epidemic in the ados community too. Tightening your wannabe circle to ados isn't going to eliminate the c00n problem. You're just playing into white peoples' hands.
I guess I am then, but I would rather do that, then be food, and have to hear some of the bullshyt I used to hear growing up, because we are not so inclusive anymore.

Until you been through it, I could care less what you say. You are talking in theory, I LIVED IT. I let it be known you aint playing that "west indians are better" bullshyt with me, but they still would do it because its 2019, and we are still talking about this shyt!

Daps

Latino and Hispanic are broader terms than black. Latino/Hispanic isn't even a race or ethnicity, it's a culture. Yet all of those various ethnic groups who have rifts/beefs amongst each other, put all of that inner beef shyt to the side when they come here to America.

Wells Fargo Announces $125 Billion Lending Goal to Support NAHREP’s Hispanic Wealth Project | Wells Fargo Online Newsroom

Name the specific Latino ethnicity or nationality mentioned in the link above.

Not true. Cubans vote repubs.

Mexicans and ricans vote dem.

And only 65 percent are dems. And immigration policy was specific for mexicans. U didnt here ricans or cubans say anything..

Just like reparations are exclusively for us.

Specific policy rules at end of day

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Not true. Cubans vote repubs.

Mexicans and ricans vote dem.

And only 65 percent are dems. And immigration policy was specific for mexicans. U didnt here ricans or cubans say anything..

Just like reparations are exclusively for us.

Specific policy rules at end of day
You didn't address any of my points, you just exposed the fact that you don't comprehend. Cubans may vote differently than Mexicans, but show an example of either group publicly saying "hold your own nuts" to the other group. Point to where Cubans are publicly distancing themselves from other Latino groups. I've already acknowledged that these groups have internal differences/beefs with each other, but the point is that they dont publicly shyt on each other on some divide shyt.

I don't have an issue with us as black Americans strategizing ways to get our reparations from the American government. My issue is with this tribalism that we all know only hurts us as a whole.

I guess I am then, but I would rather do that, then be food, and have to hear some of the bullshyt I used to hear growing up, because we are not so inclusive anymore.

Until you been through it, I could care less what you say. You are talking in theory, I LIVED IT. I let it be known you aint playing that "west indians are better" bullshyt with me, but they still would do it because its 2019, and we are still talking about this shyt!
So do you honestly believe that you're the only one who has personal experience with black immigrants? If not then what are you talking about? I'm probably older with more experience with black immigrants than you.

You're still not addressing my point because you're stuck in your hurt feelings. If dealing with c00ns is what you're trying to avoid then getting on some ados shyt isnt going to solve your issue. Get out of your feelings dude.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
You didn't address any of my points, you just exposed the fact that you don't comprehend. Cubans may vote differently than Mexicans, but show an example of either group publicly saying "hold your own nuts" to the other group. Point to where Cubans are publicly distancing themselves from other Latino groups. I've already acknowledged that these groups have internal differences/beefs with each other, but the point is that they dont publicly shyt on each other on some divide shyt.

I don't have an issue with us as black Americans strategizing ways to get our reparations from the American government. My issue is with this tribalism that we all know only hurts us as a whole.

So do you honestly believe that you're the only one who has personal experience with black immigrants? If not then what are you talking about? I'm probably older with more experience with black immigrants than you.

You're still not addressing my point because you're stuck in your hurt feelings. If dealing with c00ns is what you're trying to avoid then getting on some ados shyt isnt going to solve your issue. Get out of your feelings dude.
:gucci:
:cape:

Daps

Ricans and mexicans and cubans all speak from ethnic group first.

Black ados was only group that never dis.

All those groups fight for they own ethnic group. Mexicans Cubans ricans.

Hyon means fight for ur own group dont expect ados blacks to carry u and fight for u. We always do that and we are getting disrespected or they are benefiting more than us