The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is sad that you don't have common sense. There comes a time when you have to put your dreams aside, and deal with the here & now

Why would I put my energy on someone who is never around me unless its a job or the police, but ignore the snake standing in my vicinity everyday?

He would be the first one to set me up, kill me, or tell lies on me to the world, and would be believed because he is "black".

The first enemy you deal with is those in your circle, if not they would help your enemy destroy you

The fukk you talking bout? We talking bout how we should move as a group. I ain't talking bout personal shyt fool.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
The fukk you talking bout? We talking bout how we should move as a group. I ain't talking bout personal shyt fool.
I explained it very simple, the fact that you can't understand shows PanAfricanism has fukked up your reality, and you lost your comprehension skills

Go back, read that post, then imagine I'm speaking on the community

All of this is real, go watch "Spies of Mississippi", and you will see its the same methods that's being used against this ADOS movement. Except its social media instead of Preachers in the church

truth2you

All Star
Daps
BECAUSE WE CAN BUILD WHAT WE WANT FASTER THAN WAITING FOR THEM TO GIVE IT TO US. I DON'T HAVE THE MENTALITY TO WAIT FOR THEM TO GIVE ME SOMETHING.
My man, black people are talking entrepreneurship, being healthy spiritually, and mentally, and just doing better BEFORE reparations became the big topic. BUT, none of those things will work until we fix what has been broken for decades. You think you are different from people who got out of slavery, and thought the same thing, only to have their shyt torn apart?

You don't study history to feel good about yourself, you study history to learn what to do, and what not to do. If I do what you're saying, its just gonna be another "black wall street" happening. Instead of violence, it would be gentrification!

WAKE UP & HUMBLE YOURSELF. YOU ARE NOT SAYING ANYTHING NEW, IT DIDN'T WORK BACK THEN SO ITS TIME TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
U can't be pro black with a white wife c00n.

Ur kids biracial not black. Ur white woman not black

Do you know anything about genetics? If one parent has brown eyes and the other parent has blue eyes, guess what eyes the kids will have? Hint: It ain't gonna be half brown and half blue.

The kids will have brown eyes because brown eyes are a dominant trait while blue eyes are recessive. Similarly when you mix a black man with a white woman, you don't get a half black/half white kid. You get a black kid because black traits are dominant and white traits are recessive.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I explained it very simple, the fact that you can't understand shows PanAfricanism has fukked up your reality, and you lost your comprehension skills

Go back, read that post, then imagine I'm speaking on the community

All of this is real, go watch "Spies of Mississippi", and you will see its the same methods that's being used against this ADOS movement. Except its social media instead of Preachers in the church

Look at this cac exposing himself.

Shoulda known this was your real issue from the jump. Who the fukk said anything about PanAfricanism? You must not know me. A few months ago before this ADOS shyt started popping off, I was on here educating cats that we are not from Africa but rather native to this continent. And I was the one getting attacked by the undercover cacs on this site for not wanting to be African.

I'm not saying lets love Africans when they ain't showing love back. I'm saying you'll never see me agree with white people on anything. So if whites are on some fukk immigrants tip, Imma be on some fukk cacs tip. I know better than to ever side with crakkkas on anything.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Look at this cac exposing himself.

Shoulda known this was your real issue from the jump. Who the fukk said anything about PanAfricanism? You must not know me. A few months ago before this ADOS shyt started popping off, I was on here educating cats that we are not from Africa but rather native to this continent. And I was the one getting attacked by the undercover cacs on this site for not wanting to be African.

I'm not saying lets love Africans when they ain't showing love back. I'm saying you'll never see me agree with white people on anything. So if whites are on some fukk immigrants tip, Imma be on some fukk cacs tip. I know better than to ever side with crakkkas on anything.
who is saying "fukk immigrants"?

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was saving this for the Game of Thrones thread, but I haven't seen one yet so
giphy.gif
:francis:not my boy won won

:heh::deadrose:

Daps
Do you know anything about genetics? If one parent has brown eyes and the other parent has blue eyes, guess what eyes the kids will have? Hint: It ain't gonna be half brown and half blue.

The kids will have brown eyes because brown eyes are a dominant trait while blue eyes are recessive. Similarly when you mix a black man with a white woman, you don't get a half black/half white kid. You get a black kid because black traits are dominant and white traits are recessive.

This is false.

Biracial with white moms are racist.

There
:dahell:

I could’ve swore you were one of the biggest LaVar Ball supporters on this site.

I am lavar not pro black his wife and kids arent black