President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
tenor.gif

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
Tariq even going back to Tommy and Umar he doesn't usually say anything unless u come for him.

This saga Tariq hasn't jumped on a side.

nikkas say Tariq clout chase and a con man but he consistent on never coming for u unless u come for him

I respect that about tariq
I bet he's conflicted. He has a video where he shyt on Yvette Carnell something serious when she came for Boyce. :ohnoes:

Tariq said he tried to warn Boyce about Yvette.

29:50-40.30
  • She's with the lying Ebony.com lying clique
  • She shyt on Farrakhan and Dr. Welsing (waited until she died before saying anything)
  • Everything from Yvette is sucka lying bullshyt and tries to play the victim role
  • Tries to play the white woman victim game
  • Fraud-ass chick

Now the ADOS game is poppin' and Yvette is a leading voice he may not want to start static right now. When I see Antonio Moore, Yvette, Tariq liking and retweeting each other I'm like :what:
These MF'ers are fake as fukk. I couldn't rock with anybody that said that shyt about me without adressing it plubicly.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Maybe, just maybe he sees the bigger picture in that the goal of reparations is more important than jumping in the middle of this and stirring the pot.

These MF'ers are fake as fukk. I couldn't rock with anybody that said that shyt about me without adressing it plubicly.

Yvette has stated several times that as long as she has a common goal with a person that being what is best for her people she will work with you, once your goals diverge she will move on towards the best direction politically for the group.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tariq even going back to Tommy and Umar he doesn't usually say anything unless u come for him.

This saga Tariq hasn't jumped on a side.

nikkas say Tariq clout chase and a con man but he consistent on never coming for u unless u come for him

I respect that about tariq
Contrary to popular opinion, Tariq stays out of most beefs UNTIL they mention his name.

Thats was the case with Tommy, Umar, etc.

He usually is RESPONDING to drama.