Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I was saving this for the Game of Thrones thread, but I haven't seen one yet so
giphy.gif

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I love that this is being exposed, because I seen this going back & forth with children of immigrants since the late 80's!

I never thought it would get exposed, but the internet is changing everything, and I think "the coli" helped this. I remember when this forum first started, and we were arguing about ADOS & black immigrants, and the children of immigrants were saying slick shyt, then you see the same people go to "the booth", and act like a regular person from NYC or NJ:gucci:

Can't play both sides anymore, gotta come with the truth on who you are on how you think. It's beautiful!:blessed:

In the end, the people who understand will weed out these wolves in sheeps clothing, because ADOS is turning our backs, and focusing on us. That means they have no choice but to deal with each other, and weed out who is hurting them as well

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I thought he didn't fukk with immigrants or their offspring
He been on Nip's nuts hard since he passed

:mjlol:
Why do you feel the need to make up lies?

He always gave Nipsey his props, even had him on his "izm radio" show, and he never said he wasn't cool with children of immigrants or immigrants themselves.

How can yall keep telling lies, yet think its somehow gonna make us not like the people you are telling lies on? All you are doing is making us not like you, and the people like you!

It's YOU who is causing division among black people all because you don't like someone

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He telling the truth

He is telling the truth. But as black folks we shouldn't be doing the white man's work for him and taking on immigrants.

This is my big problem with the direction Tariq and the rest of you c00ns have taken lately. Our problem as black people in this country is FIRST AND FOREMOST white supremacy and white racism. That is the main cause of our problems. Turning our focus on other black and non-white peoples and acting like they're our big enemy is basically doing the crakkkas job for him.

If you're a black American and you think black people from other countries are your enemy then crakkkas have already won.

Daps
He is telling the truth. But as black folks we shouldn't be doing the white man's work for him and taking on immigrants.

This is my big problem with the direction Tariq and the rest of you c00ns have taken lately. Our problem as black people in this country is FIRST AND FOREMOST white supremacy and white racism. That is the main cause of our problems. Turning our focus on other black and non-white peoples and acting like they're our big enemy is basically doing the crakkkas job for him.

If you're a black American and you think black people from other countries are your enemy then crakkkas have already won.

U date white women and be on faux pro black shyt.

No one beefing with black immigrant go on somewhere

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love that this is being exposed, because I seen this going back & forth with children of immigrants since the late 80's!

I never thought it would get exposed, but the internet is changing everything, and I think "the coli" helped this. I remember when this forum first started, and we were arguing about ADOS & black immigrants, and the children of immigrants were saying slick shyt, then you see the same people go to "the booth", and act like a regular person from NYC or NJ:gucci:

Can't play both sides anymore, gotta come with the truth on who you are on how you think. It's beautiful!:blessed:

In the end, the people who understand will weed out these wolves in sheeps clothing, because ADOS is turning our backs, and focusing on us. That means they have no choice but to deal with each other, and weed out who is hurting them as well

Its always funny to me how white people never turn on each other. Even though most are broke as shyt you never see them questioning whites in power or authority cause they realize the benefits of white supremacy.

But yet as black people we are never smart enough to realize that fighting one another is totally unproductive in a system where white supremacy reigns.

I detest non-black immigrants even more than crakkkas from this country. But you'll never see me attacking them in the same manner as these racist cacs. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Only a dumb ass c00n thinks that our problems in this country come from immigrants. Our problems in this country are because of white supremacy.

Focus on the big issue here black folks. Don't let crakkkas take your eyes off the ball and have you fighting other poor people for scraps.

truth2you

All Star
Daps

No one is attacking immigrants as a whole, its the c00ns who are getting attacked. Then they turn around, and say ADOS is attacking immigrants in general. The problem to me is how easy people believe the lies when all you have to do is go research if its true or not. I think the reason some are believing the lies is because they want to, and it gives them reasons to hate on the ADOS movement. I grew up with all types of immigrants, and I always felt the immigrants who competed with black americans the most were black & latins. I never felt it from my Chinese friends, I never felt it from my white immigrants friends, just those who looked, and acted like me. As I got older I realized for some reason they didn't see me as one of them when it came to serious issues, we were only the same when it was time to party, and small shyt. It's time this shyt is dealt with so we can move on to better all of us.

And if your problem is with white supremacy(as it should be), the first people to be dealt with are blacks who speak against the betterment of black people, and so far it has been either immigrants or children of immigrants who are doing this when it comes to this ADOS movement. Its clear as day this is a one sided situation, and the people who are doing this are VERY disingenuous people, they just use being problack as their ace in the hole to claim ADOS is no good when in reality its them who are no good for all of us!

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
THE OWNERS GET CREDIT. NOTHING KNEW. WHEN YOU ROLL BY A CONSTRUCTION SITE YOU DON'T SEE "BUILT BY EARL, MIKE, JOSE, AND JIM." THE NAME OF THE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IS THERE. WE WERE THE LABOR.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
U date white women and be on faux pro black shyt.

No one beefing with black immigrant go on somewhere

First and foremost, Frederick Douglass had a white wife is one of the great black leaders in our country's history. Where I stick my penis has no bearing on my experiences as a black man in this country and my views on what we should be doing as a race. PERIOD.

Now onto the real topic of this thread. This is a classic divide and conquer tactic. White people love to pit non-white people's against one another thinking that we are each other's biggest enemies when in reality white people are all our enemies. Other races like Mexicans are not smart enough to pick up on this. We shouldn't become idiots like them. This whole immigration shyt ain't our battle. I'm not saying we should be in the streets marching with them. I'm just saying we shouldn't be in the streets marching against them.

Our main problem in this country is WHITE SUPREMACY. White people are our main enemy. They are the cause of our problems. Focusing on non-white groups and immigrants and thinking they are our problem is a classic divide and conquer tactic cacs use to get us off them. Don't be a dumb muthafukka and fall for their tricks.