The Tariq Nasheed Thread

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean how the fukk you say "white supremacy" every second of the day but you got white people in your family. How do you even interact with them cacs??????? What is he trying to say????? That the cacs in his family aint racist, GTFOH man...

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I think people should be encouraged to ask questions.

We're policing our self when the jokes and ridicule goes flying.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He always say all white people not racist. He's just talking about the ones that is racist

do you actually believe that bruh? :usure:... i aint got no cacs in my family, so it should be easier for people like me to do all that fake shyt and I DON'T cause i know it's very dumb...:hhh:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I mean how the fukk you say "white supremacy" every second of the day but you got white people in your family. How do you even interact with them cacs??????? What is he trying to say????? That the cacs in his family aint racist, GTFOH man...

You can be anti White supremacy without being Anti White people.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can be anti White supremacy without being Anti White people.

not when they in your family... how does he know the ones in his family aint some secret white supremacists? he doesn't even mention them at all which is very suspicious.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you actually believe that bruh? :usure:... i aint got no cacs in my family, so it should be easier for people like me to do all that fake shyt and I DON'T cause i know it's very dumb...:hhh:

Why in the hell would he not like white people that's not racist? I'm pro black but I don't got no problem with non racist white people. I just don't like white supremacists. I love black people but I don't like c00ns. His mother in law married a black man and had kids with a black man and she be wearing dyshikis and he never show white supremacists no love at all even though he got a white mother in law and his wife pro black even though she mixed and she be agreeing with Tariq when he talk about white supremacy and white supremacists. His mother in law is a ally. As a matter of fact white supremacists hate white women who marry and have kids with black men. That's why a lot of white supremacists hate the Kardashians and Jenners for having kids and falling in love with and marrying all them black men. Most white people are non racist and are allies and also hate white supremacists and white supremacy

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Do you feel the same way when you see commercials during the news when they reported the shooting? How about when the news anchors said "tune in for more at 10PM?"
That’s different and you know it. Just call it for what it is, he shouldn’t have done it out of respect for Nipsey. Keep the subject on Nip, and if you want to promote shyt do it on a separate video.
This isn’t really hard to understand.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why in the hell would he not like white people that's not racist? I'm pro black but I don't got no problem with non racist white people. I just don't like white supremacists. I love black people but I don't like c00ns. His mother in law married a black man and had kids with a black man and she be wearing dyshikis and he never show white supremacists no love at all even though he got a white mother in law and his wife pro black even though she mixed and she be agreeing with Tariq when he talk about white supremacy and white supremacists. His mother in law is a ally. As a matter of fact white supremacists hate white women who marry and have kids with black men. That's why a lot of white supremacists hate the Kardashians and Jenners for having kids and falling in love with and marrying all them black men. Most white people are non racist and are allies and also hate white supremacists and white supremacy

Are you sure and believe what you just typed? It doesn't show on his videos or social media. You know way too much about his inlaws cause he hasn't spoken about his mother in law before to my recollection, don't know where you got all this info from.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
not when they in your family... how does he know the ones in his family aint some secret white supremacists? he doesn't even mention them at all which is very suspicious.

You’re conflating Pro-Black and Anti-White.

That’s different and you know it. Just call it for what it is, he shouldn’t have done it out of respect for Nipsey. Keep the subject on Nip, and if you want to promote shyt do it on a separate video.

It’s not different at all. How can White news media be allowed to make money but when Tariq does the same it’s a problem? How can you give the news a pass?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dude that man do that every Sunday. He can't talk about Nip for 2 hours straight. His show wasn't strictly about Nip. He always talk about different topics and he never always too serious the entire show.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you sure and believe what you just typed? It doesn't show on his videos or social media. You know way too much about his inlaws cause he hasn't spoken about his mother in law before to my recollection, don't know where you got all this info from.

Yeah his wife is mixed with black and white. Her father is a black man. There's pictures of his mother in law in dyshikis. His wife is pro black and is into black men like her mother is.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re conflating Pro-Black and Anti-White.

He should be talking about how great and non racist the white side of his family is or the white people he is cool with apart from that dancer in his group and jane elliot.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If they are some secret white supremacists then they fall into the white supremacists category and he always talk shxt about white supremacists so they would be offended just like every other white supremacist and c00n.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah his wife is mixed with black and white. Her father is a black man. There's pictures of his mother in law in dyshikis. His wife is pro black and is into black men like her mother is.

didn't know all that, he has never mentioned this at all. i knew his chick was mixed tho, that's it. he doesn't even talk about his siblings when he was growing up.