The Tariq Nasheed Thread

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand that he does it a lot but Nip’s death has to be an exception.

Why when the show ain't just about Nip. This man got hatred towards the dude who killed Nip he was low key bragging about dude family members getting hit up. He got love for Nip but that don't mean he got to stop and drop everything he doing and been doing for years just to prove to Nips fans that he got love for Nip. When Mike brown got killed he out there front line and was mad and serious as hell at the beginning of his Sunday show but by the end of the show he was roasting the shxt out of crispy but that don't mean he got less respect for Mike brown that just shows he knows how to multitask plus he switch topics by the comments he see on his screen so the subjects and topics are constantly changing the whips time he broadcasting. Y'all got to quit being so sensitive and over analyzing and pocketwatching this man like he owe yall something. This man ain't say he yall leader or role model but y'all keep trying to hold this man up a standard yall aint even holding yall selves to. Yall nitpick everything this man do especially when it comes to him promoting his shxt or crowdfunding or anything involving money. Yall keep complaining but yall go be sick if he say

"Ok since yall watching my shxt on YouTube all day and learning game and being entertained by my shxt non stop but want to nitpick and complain about me getting donations and crowdfunding for projects I'm making to empower yall and wake yall up then I'm going to start charging yall to see and hear my content and yall going to have to pay to see my tweets and Instagram and Facebook because I'm making everything private and the only people who will be able to view my shxt is people who pay monthly".

A lot of yall nikkas go be sick because yall tune into this man faithfully then got the nerve to btch about his donations and crowdfunding and self promotions claiming he scamming and clout chasing for views. Yall taking this man for granted until he start billing yall to watch his shxt and read his tweets

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Tariq did nothing wrong in his Nipsey coverage. Stop acting like lil bytches. shyt is sad as fukk. nikkas all in they feelings for nothing. Tariq always does what he does. He hasn't exploited Nip at all. If u can't tell flex was legit fukked up off this, you're not really A Tariq fan.
Summary: yall some hoes

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Nah if the govt or whatever wanted to murk the guy, they would have done it long time ago, it was too easy and everybody knows it, I am tired of all this fake shyt.

These mofukkers have drones that can snipe people anytime they want, they don't even need no dude called "shytty" to do it.

They do need shytty so they can create a narrative

Most of y'all are not aware of how intricate the work of cacs is that's why I agree with Tariq it's all about white supremacy

If nikkas really think that a snitch couldn't be working with the government, then we really doomed

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq is an entertainer first and foremost. I think he did fukk with Nip and was his "friend" but he is about his views and money. He milks everything. Only people he wouldn't milk for views is probably his close fam. He's also a conspiracy theorist obviously, nothing is ever what the news says it is even when the people there are saying what happened. He's kinda been on this conspiracy/hidden message thing ever since Mack Lessons when he would do movie reviews and stuff. He can make every movie about race, it's pretty impressive tbh.

Yea some of his movie theories be off like a mf. And he be knowing the truth about things in the news but he purposely don't blame black people because the white supremacists be knowing the truth about white criminals and will purposely not blame white people. Instead of black people realizing what he doing and realizing he riding for us yall be on some "Nah Tariq a black person did that we got to talk about black on black crime". You won't see no white people say "Nah we got to quit blaming black people we got to talk about white on white crime in our community we our own worst enemy we killing each other like it ain't nothing". Na they go right along with it knowing its some bullshxt and that's how they stay on top because they put that moral shxt to the side when it comes white supremacy and staying in power

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They do need shytty so they can create a narrative

Most of y'all are not aware of how intricate the work of cacs is that's why I agree with Tariq it's all about white supremacy

If nikkas really think that a snitch couldn't be working with the government, then we really doomed

Nah i dont believe that. Look man all that secretive shyt doesn't work no more or the notion that everything has to make sense, those days are pretty much over.

shyt is more open now where people are just doing whatever. No one is shamed anymore, these fukkers are going all out with the debauchery and in don't give a fukk mode. There is no time for fake games, this is the crazy "anything goes" era.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
You can be anti White supremacy without being Anti White people.
This garbage you just wrote reminds of a great take by Dr Khalid Muhammed, black people be saying "it's not the white people, it's the system... it ain't the spider, it's the spiderweb
.. It ain't the spider it's the spiderweb that's holding is back, we need to dismantle the spiderweb" :russ:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Yea some of his movie theories be off like a mf. And he be knowing the truth about things in the news but he purposely don't blame black people because the white supremacists be knowing the truth about white criminals and will purposely not blame white people. Instead of black people realizing what he doing and realizing he riding for us yall be on some "Nah Tariq a black person did that we got to talk about black on black crime". You won't see no white people say "Nah we got to quit blaming black people we got to talk about white on white crime in our community we our own worst enemy we killing each other like it ain't nothing". Na they go right along with it knowing its some bullshxt and that's how they stay on top because they put that moral shxt to the side when it comes white supremacy and staying in power

This is in my opinion one of the best things about Tariq. He's teaching you how to be bias for black people

Disagree with Tariq all you want (like I do a lot) but we need more of this type of thinking in our community

I think is hard for black people to think like this because of the church hustle.we always think we gotta be fair with withey while they blatantly lie to us

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We can never emulate them cause we aren't in charge of anything. It's easy for them to do all that crap you are saying cause they are the boss... We aren't so I don't know why you want us to act so unrealistic, it will NEVER happen.

That's why there are no white equivalent of "c00ns" in cac society except it has something to do with sex.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is in my opinion one of the best things about Tariq. He's teaching you how to be bias for black people

Disagree with Tariq all you want (like I do a lot) but we need more of this type of thinking in our community

I think is hard for black people to think like this because of the church hustle.we always think we gotta be fair with withey while they blatantly lie to us

I get all that but it will never happen cause we ain't in charge, there will always be c00ns. We accept everything they tell us to, now lgbtq and feminists are about to run everything in the community and we still playing along.

U got many of us following them cacs screaming incel bullshyt, gmb and the rest of all that nonsense etc on thecoli of all places.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can never emulate them cause we aren't in charge of anything. It's easy for them to do all that crap you are saying cause they are the boss... We aren't so I don't know why you want us to act so unrealistic, it will NEVER happen.

That's why there are no white equivalent of "c00ns" in cac society except it has something to do with sex.

Bra it is c00ns in white society. It's all kinds of white people against white supremacists and white supremacy. It's all kinds of white people who allies with black people

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bra it is c00ns in white society. It's all kinds of white people against white supremacists and white supremacy. It's all kinds of white people who allies with black people

Describe c00ns in white society that has nothing do with sex.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
This garbage you just wrote reminds of a great take by Dr Khalid Muhammed, black people be saying "it's not the white people, it's the system... it ain't the spider, it's the spiderweb
.. It ain't the spider it's the spiderweb that's holding is back, we need to dismantle the spiderweb" :russ:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You’re being dense, I never caped for White people I simply said there’s a difference between hating White people and hating White supremacy. This is an important distinction because there are people the color of Wesley Snipes that subscribe to the doctrine of White supremacy and they are every bit as dangerous as White people who subscribe to the same doctrine. At the end of the day it isn’t about how you look, it’s about how you think.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Whivh
You’re being dense, I never caped for White people I simply said there’s a difference between hating White people and hating White supremacy. This is an important distinction because there are people the color of Wesley Snipes that subscribe to the doctrine of White supremacy and they are every bit as dangerous as White people who subscribe to the same doctrine. At the end of the day it isn’t about how you look, it’s about how you think.
Which authors have contributed the most to your understanding of racism/white supremacy . I got like a vague top 5,but i wanna know from which school of thought your understanding of racism comes from

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Does Laila be serious w/ these random ideas for games to play on the air? This episode was particularly cringeworthy