The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Someone said in some of online forums dedicated to Nipsey that their older brother was running or trying to start a clothing line and when Nip came to perform there ay their local town (I forget where) , his older bro asked Nip to please wear his shirt/merch during his performance.

Nipsey not only wore the shirt, he even ordered the guys stock to sell at his Crenshaw shop...

People immediately started asking "what was the name of your brother's clothing line and where can we support it?"... The guy humbly said it would not sit right with him to direct sales traffic to the his brother's clothing line based on the death of Nipsey and a thread dedicated to honor his life. This happened 2013/14.

He later clarified that his brother was now working a square 9-5 but was saving up for another busineess venture.

Is there someone who still doesn't understand why you can't use the death of someone you know to make it about your business ventures?

This is not a anti Tariq post, it's simply calling out the OG Tariq for mistepping big time. If you can't see the sincerity in my posts i cannot do much else for you fam.
Peace

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Someone said in some of online forums dedicated to Nipsey that their older brother was running or trying to start a clothing line and when Nip came to perform there ay their local town (I forget where) , his older bro asked Nip to please wear his shirt/merch during his performance.

Nipsey not only wore the shirt, he even ordered the guys stock to sell at his Crenshaw shop...

People immediately started asking "what was the name of your brother's clothing line and where can we support it?"... The guy humbly said it would not sit right with him to direct sales traffic to the his brother's clothing line based on the death of Nipsey and a thread dedicated to honor his life. This happened 2013/14.

He later clarified that his brother was now working a square 9-5 but was saving up for another busineess venture.

Is there someone who still doesn't understand why you can't use the death of someone you know to make it about your business ventures?

This is not a anti Tariq post, it's simply calling out the OG Tariq for mistepping big time. If you can't see the sincerity in my posts i cannot do much else for you fam.
Peace

Do you feel the same way when you see commercials during the news when they reported the shooting? How about when the news anchors said "tune in for more at 10PM?"

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

Peace
Stop whining

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Do you feel the same way when you see commercials during the news when they reported the shooting? How about when the news anchors said "tune in for more at 10PM?"
I expect TMZ and all other people on the outside to jump on the story for views,i expect YouTube Hoteps to do a marathon of clout chasing illuminati conspiracies etc i do not expect Tariq Nasheed to do this. Nipsey was on Izm breh. Like how is this such a difficult concept to wrap your head around.

Let me rather ask you this : do you find Tariq promoting merchandise 5 hours after the death of Nipsey acceptable and a normal thing for a "friend" to do?

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I expect TMZ and all other people on the outside to jump on the story for views,i expect YouTube Hoteps to do a marathon of clout chasing illuminati conspiracies etc i do not expect Tariq Nasheed to do this. Nipsey was on Izm breh. Like how is this such a difficult concept to wrap your head around.

Let me rather ask you this : do you find Tariq promoting merchandise 5 hours after the death of Nipsey acceptable and a normal thing for a "friend" to do?

No because everyone does that in the USA. You just gave all the White media outlets a pass but the Black man is the one that’s wrong...that’s that c00n shot. If people don’t buy hidden colors, 1804, the north sentinel island tred, Mack lessons, and etc guess who has to pack up and get a 9-5? Tariq.

Then chances are he wouldn’t even have the time to do the show regularly. You sound like a muhfukkin’ hater....if you don’t like Tariq don’t listen and go to another thread. It makes no sense to listen to Tariq and then get mad when he tries to sell you something he makes.

That’s like going to the Apple Store for free GarageBand lessons and getting mad when they start trying to pitch you on the MacBook.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
No because everyone does that in the USA. You just gave all the White media outlets a pass but the Black man is the one that’s wrong...that’s that c00n shot. If people don’t buy hidden colors, 1804, the north sentinel island tred, Mack lessons, and etc guess who has to pack up and get a 9-5? Tariq.

Then chances are he wouldn’t even have the time to do the show regularly. You sound like a muhfukkin’ hater....if you don’t like Tariq don’t listen and go to another thread. It makes no sense to listen to Tariq and then get mad when he tries to sell you something he makes.

That’s like going to the Apple Store for free GarageBand lessons and getting mad when they start trying to pitch you on the MacBook.
I respectfully disagree with you and how you have interpreted what it is that I'm saying.
We can cease the discussion here.

Peace

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I fukk w/ Tariq but I didn’t like how he jumped on live so quick after Nip was killed. Then started promoting the “Izm” show where they interviewed. I think Tariq’s intentions are pure but sometimes it can come off “funny” at times...

$$$

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps

Peace
Dope story, good 2 hear lil bro saving his bread to reinvest

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I watched the entire 2.5 hours fam.. He kept checking how many people were in the room saying "we're 10 000 deeep tonight"... Started asking people to actually subscribe to his page, donate to Buck Breaking, played a trailer.... I was sitting there like the homie just died literally a few hours ago, his blood is still drying on a pavement wtf is going on :francis::stopitslime:

Now for the kicker, at no point did he encourage people to buy and patronize Nipsey's music, clothing and other business ventures to make sure his family, daughter etc are good.
I can't defend this breh I am sorry, then TMZ releases the security footage and he can't apologize, but is Juelzing like crazy. Come on breh... Like come on. :comeon:

:why: Tariq always does that bruh always check how many users are online like since the ustream days:pachaha: he always ask people to subscribe, follow him on instagram and twiter, and anytime he has a documentary out and has the gofundme page open he ask folks to support because they only have x amount of days left, like he did nothing or said nothing that he hasn't done in pretty much every stream

Only difference was that he had a bigger audience tonight due to nipseys death.And the whole thing about checking if the family is good again in past incidents he has looked out for the families and such on the low and then tell us he gave a check or whatever,

:russell: some of u dudes are just looking for anything to bytch about. Hes just trying to see different angles on the situation, yea it could be it was a hating as nikka in the inside that popped him and thats it. but asking questions how he got away, and the such are good questions to ask. dont you think looking at all possible scenarios is a good idea:lupe:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
:why: Tariq always does that bruh always check how many users are online like since the ustream days:pachaha: he always ask people to subscribe, follow him on instagram and twiter, and anytime he has a documentary out and has the gofundme page open he ask folks to support because they only have x amount of days left, like he did nothing or said nothing that he hasn't done in pretty much every stream

Only difference was that he had a bigger audience tonight due to nipseys death.And the whole thing about checking if the family is good again in past incidents he has looked out for the families and such on the low and then tell us he gave a check or whatever,

:russell: some of u dudes are just looking for anything to bytch about. Hes just trying to see different angles on the situation, yea it could be it was a hating as nikka in the inside that popped him and thats it. but asking questions how he got away, and the such are good questions to ask. dont you think looking at all possible scenarios is a good idea:lupe:

Okay Sir, i stand corrected. Tariq is right... shytty Cuz is Special Ops Sniper. :francis:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has been clout chasing with this story using it to promote his shyt, I thought dude was his friend SMH, it's so SAD...:to:...Him being a target of them higher ups has caused him to go all out alex jones style on some don't give a fukk mode...

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I watched the entire 2.5 hours fam.. He kept checking how many people were in the room saying "we're 10 000 deeep tonight"... Started asking people to actually subscribe to his page, donate to Buck Breaking, played a trailer.... I was sitting there like the homie just died literally a few hours ago, his blood is still drying on a pavement wtf is going on :francis::stopitslime:

:what:HE DOES THIS shyt EVERY WEEK.

:devil:
:evil: