The Tariq Nasheed Thread

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would he be clout chasing? Tariq is already famous and has celebrities reaching out to him.

c'mon man constantly retweeting posts of your dead friend, stop it man...:mjcry:... if it was my friend i wouldn't even watch them videos or view them gruesome photos or be on social media at all for a couple of days.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
He has been clout chasing with this story using it to promote his shyt, I thought dude was his friend SMH, it's so SAD...:to:...Him being a target of them higher ups has caused him to go all out alex jones style on some don't give a fukk mode...

tariq literally said the other day he was on jay lenos show when he wrote the art of macking and has never had a negative article on him. the negative press started after the hidden color series began, hes been on mtv, bet when he was doing the macking thing.

:dead: if anything this hidden color/conspiracy stuff has affected his mainstream appeal

the conspiracy thing is whatever, but this aint new about him either

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tariq literally said the other day he was on jay lenos show when he wrote the art of macking and has never had a negative article on him. the negative press started after the hidden color series began, hes been on mtv, bet when he was doing the macking thing. if anything this hidden color/conspiracy stuff has affected his mainstream appeal.the conspiracy thing is whatever, but this aint new about him either

nipsey was not his friend man, it's just somebody he knew as a personality. it goes to shows you how fake the entertainment business is, i don't understand these people at all...

there's no way i can do what he's doing about someone even if i just met them once in life and we were cool, i come from a different cloth.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Do you feel the same way when you see commercials during the news when they reported the shooting? How about when the news anchors said "tune in for more at 10PM?"
:aicmon: We expect them to be soulless and have no morals. But we don't expect that from ppl of the culture. Don't know what is so hard about that to understand

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cats are reaching like fuk in here

nah dude is paranoid as fukk, talking about white supremacy all the time is fukking with his brain, dude has completely lost it. dr frances cress welsing got more composure than him and she was a woman SMH...:hhh:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What make y'all think him and Nip was so tight and friends. Just because Nip was on his show. This man look at his self as a journalist. He looks at the media always blaming black people even when they know white people did something so he do the same thing and always blame white people even when he know black people did something. He know white people don't play fair or go off morals so he not playing fair or going off morals. When white people shoot up schools and movie theaters and churches with nothing but white people in them other white people don't come out saying "We got to do better as white people why do we keep killing each other we really need to get it together we can't keep ignoring and not talking about white on white crime". Tariq use them same tactics and don't blame black people the same way white people don't blame white people.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Someone said in some of online forums dedicated to Nipsey that their older brother was running or trying to start a clothing line and when Nip came to perform there ay their local town (I forget where) , his older bro asked Nip to please wear his shirt/merch during his performance.

Nipsey not only wore the shirt, he even ordered the guys stock to sell at his Crenshaw shop...

People immediately started asking "what was the name of your brother's clothing line and where can we support it?"... The guy humbly said it would not sit right with him to direct sales traffic to the his brother's clothing line based on the death of Nipsey and a thread dedicated to honor his life. This happened 2013/14.

He later clarified that his brother was now working a square 9-5 but was saving up for another busineess venture.

Is there someone who still doesn't understand why you can't use the death of someone you know to make it about your business ventures?

This is not a anti Tariq post, it's simply calling out the OG Tariq for mistepping big time. If you can't see the sincerity in my posts i cannot do much else for you fam.
Peace

I'm from Inglewood and in 2013/2014 Sam/Nipsey was only selling the Crenshaw/TMC clothes in his Slauson Tee shop. They also sold pro clubs and underware and shyt like that.

This video is from 2013:

You have a link to that forum where dude said that?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of c00ns and white supremacists really mad at Tariq for calling out white supremacists. They love when Tariq talk about black people being the victims and the white people being the aggressors but they hate when he post videos of white supremacists getting knocked the fck out and getting they ass beat and telling black people to protect their selves from white supremacists and knock they ass out. They also hate when Tariq call the white supremacists weak and really disrespect and talk down on the white supremacists and make the white supremacists the victims and black people the aggressors.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of c00ns and white supremacists really mad at Tariq for calling out white supremacists. They love when Tariq talk about black people being the victims and the white people being the aggressors but they hate when he post videos of white supremacists getting knocked the fck out and getting they ass beat and telling black people to protect their selves from white supremacists and knock they ass out. They also hate when Tariq call the white supremacists weak and really disrespect and talk down on the white supremacists and make the white supremacists the victims and black people the aggressors.

It's easy for you to type all that garbage on a messageboard...Nah dude, everything should be done with moderation. This aint no superhero fantasy comicbook/cartoon shyt, this is real life. He has them in his family too. fukk all that not all white people are racist bullshyt, GTFOH... he is doing too much and he knows it, that's why them fools keep on monitoring his ass and making him nervous.

People like paul mooney, frances cress welsing and many others have called out white people for decades and were smart enough to move right and not be on that alex jones bullshyt.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's easy for you to type all that garbage on a messageboard...Nah dude, everything should be done with moderation. This aint no superhero fantasy comicbook/cartoon shyt, this is real life. He has them in his family too. fukk all that not all white people are racist bullshyt, GTFOH... he is doing too much and he knows it, that's why them fools keep on monitoring his ass and making him nervous.

People like paul mooney, frances cress welsing and many others have called out white people for decades and were smart enough to move right and not be on that alex jones bullshyt.

He doing the same exact thing as white people warn they people do something. Blame another race. Plus Tariq said on his show multiple times that it could of been something simple but yall keep leaving that part out. He said any of that stuff is possible and Tariq don't be paranoid he know his address out there and he still keep his foot on the white supremacists necks. He still go live and say his location.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doing the same exact thing as white people warn they people do something. Blame another race. Plus Tariq said on his show multiple times that it could of been something simple but yall keep leaving that part out. He said any of that stuff is possible and Tariq don't be paranoid he know his address out there and he still keep his foot on the white supremacists necks. He still go live and say his location.

Nobody is saying he shouldn't talk about white supremacy anymore... it's just like these homos always screaming them hashtags on here, we get it DAMNNNNNNN.

This is grown folks you are talking to, not some toddlers in kindergarten, that's why all them threads will continue to get bushed and tariq will continue to be called a "race baiter" because people do too much and don't know how to play subtle mind games right.

People need to go read some psychology books for real. He supposed to have graduated from saying "white supremacy" repeatedly a long time ago, fukk all that...