The Tariq Nasheed Thread

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should be talking about how great and non racist the white side of his family is or the white people he is cool with apart from that dancer in his group and jane elliot.

Why when he says he don't have problems with all white people just the white supremacists. What's your obsession with his in laws

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they are some secret white supremacists then they fall into the white supremacists category and he always talk shxt about white supremacists so they would be offended just like every other white supremacist and c00n.

don't know his life behind the scenes, all i know is what he puts out to the public. i just thinks it weird using a term when we already know what you are talking about. like i said, he needs to read some pyschology books.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You’re conflating Pro-Black and Anti-White.

It’s not different at all. How can White news media be allowed to make money but when Tariq does the same it’s a problem? How can you give the news a pass?
No one is giving them a pass and people have called out TMZ on the official Nip RIP thread at the booth.
You can deflect all you want, Tariq acts super suspect sometimes

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't know all that, he has never mentioned this at all. i knew his chick was mixed tho, that's it. he doesn't even talk about his siblings when he was growing up.

This man been podcasting since 2008 I'm pretty sure he done talked about everything especially if people ask him. If nobody asked him then he probably haven't talked about it

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This man been podcasting since 2008 I'm pretty sure he done talked about everything especially if people ask him. If nobody asked him then he probably haven't talked about it

nah he has been podcasting since the myspace days, he doesn't talk about his family even before this "white supremacy" nonsense he's been on. we already know, he needs to stop being an idiot.

change it/abbreviate the term to "WS" or something instead of blurting out that garbage like a dummy, fukk with them psychologically in code fashion. everybody knows what "cac" means on thecoli, we don't need to be yelling the full term every sec like a bunch of idiots.

you see what happens all the time when the reparations hashtag is always posted a gazillion times, threads always get bushed cause mofukkers lose their minds.

Last edited:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dude that man do that every Sunday. He can't talk about Nip for 2 hours straight. His show wasn't strictly about Nip. He always talk about different topics and he never always too serious the entire show.
I understand that he does it a lot but Nip’s death has to be an exception.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I watched the entire 2.5 hours fam.. He kept checking how many people were in the room saying "we're 10 000 deeep tonight"... Started asking people to actually subscribe to his page, donate to Buck Breaking, played a trailer.... I was sitting there like the homie just died literally a few hours ago, his blood is still drying on a pavement wtf is going on :francis::stopitslime:

Now for the kicker, at no point did he encourage people to buy and patronize Nipsey's music, clothing and other business ventures to make sure his family, daughter etc are good.

I can't defend this breh I am sorry, then TMZ releases the security footage and he can't apologize, but is Juelzing like crazy. Come on breh... Like come on. :comeon:

Good point I didn't even realize this

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Tariq is an entertainer first and foremost. I think he did fukk with Nip and was his "friend" but he is about his views and money. He milks everything. Only people he wouldn't milk for views is probably his close fam. He's also a conspiracy theorist obviously, nothing is ever what the news says it is even when the people there are saying what happened. He's kinda been on this conspiracy/hidden message thing ever since Mack Lessons when he would do movie reviews and stuff. He can make every movie about race, it's pretty impressive tbh.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I'm from Inglewood and in 2013/2014 Sam/Nipsey was only selling the Crenshaw/TMC clothes in his Slauson Tee shop. They also sold pro clubs and underware and shyt like that.

This video is from 2013:

You have a link to that forum where dude said that?

Yes it was im a reddit post with over 3000 comments at the time. I'll try and dig it up if can

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Tariq is an entertainer first and foremost. I think he did fukk with Nip and was his "friend" but he is about his views and money. He milks everything. Only people he wouldn't milk for views is probably his close fam. He's also a conspiracy theorist obviously, nothing is ever what the news says it is even when the people there are saying what happened. He's kinda been on this conspiracy/hidden message thing ever since Mack Lessons when he would do movie reviews and stuff. He can make every movie about race, it's pretty impressive tbh.

I agree with the hustler thing and all that. but the reason why he can make everything about white supremacy it's because in the western world it really is everything about white supremacy

It baffles me how some black folks still don't get this like wtf??

:what:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The cacs who do the most damage to everybody don't even called themselves "white supremacists", so what is he even talking about. It's the kkk and other whack ass groups who call themselves that shyt and they do the most weak ass petty shyt.

Saying white supremacy everywhere you go is pretty much putting a target on your back especially when there could be some in your own family, I'm just saying...:hubie:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Yes it was im a reddit post with over 3000 comments (damn now it has almost 40 thousand) at the time. I'll try and dig it up if can
The name of the poster is (his comment has a reddit "gold")
Xerxestheokay:
"
Back in 2014 Nipsey was performing in my town. My younger brother ran into him at burger joint earlier in the day. My brother told him he was a fan & Nip actually chatted with him for a while.

Then my brother asked Nip if he can wear a sweatshirt my brother designed-my brother was a budding clothing designer at the time. Nip didnt hesitate and basically said give me a large and an XL. That night he wore it in front of a packed house for his concert.

Years later he carried my brother's designs at his store. The store he was killed in front of.

So tragic. He was a legit good person.

Edit: 1) This transpired in 2014. My brother has since left doing this work. He's a regular 9-5er now. 2) Even if he was still doing this I'd think it's bad form to advertise for him by using this tragedy."

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I feel weird cause I normally disagree with Tariq and his contradictions but he's on point with this one

Everybody talkin oh it's some street shyt nothing to do with the government, but the alleged killer is a snitch,so is it a conspiracy to think that a snitch is workin for them people??

Smfh, wrong timing to be mad at Tariq

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel weird cause I normally disagree with Tariq and his contradictions but he's on point with this oneEverybody talkin oh it's some street shyt nothing to do with the government, but the alleged killer is a snitch,so is it a conspiracy to think that a snitch is workin for them people??Smfh, wrong timing to be mad at Tariq

Nah if the govt or whatever wanted to murk the guy, they would have done it long time ago, it was too easy and everybody knows it, I am tired of all this fake shyt.

These mofukkers have drones that can snipe people anytime they want, they don't even need no dude called "shytty" to do it.