The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Its crazy to think that Tariq Nasheed's message is getting all the way out to Punjab, India.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Who is that nutcase that trolls Tariq’s lives
he tries to cover his face with his shirt etc.

what a weirdo, I suspect that dude may actually take his sick obsession with Tariq to the next level. Track his ip and take him to court like that other nikka

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

Posted this comment on the current video. How do you brehs explain all of this misinformation clout chasing Tariq has been doing off a dead man that's supposedly his friend . :francis:

Tariq Nasheed has become a clout chasing donations thirsty Pimp.
With absolutely zero evidence and less than 5 hours after Nipsey was killed you did a 2 and half hour show, constantly promoting your channel, playing a trailer of yet another documentary askasking people to subscribe and donate. Why would you use a video of someone you know hours after they die to be promoting ANYTHING commercial ????! .

Also the conspiracy theories angle is a bit disingenuous when the killer wasn't even known yet etc. Speculating for the sake of it

Now instead of admitting you were wrong (after the TMZ security footage was released) you're doubling down.
No "hitman" kicks the corpse of the person they just killed, that's a natural emotional vitriolic instinct.

I've been watching you since Mack Lessons when that "Maybach" guy was the only person posting your Ustream shows to YouTube. Also jumping on the ADOS movement crap when you've been preaching Pan Africanism globally in all your documentaries for damn near a decade now.

Your platform used to be the one of the best outlets exposing white supremacy and somewhat discernable analysis of racism. There's many c00ns and swirlers that will most likely agree with me just coz they hate you, i don't hate you and have watched your stuff since 2009, I'm saying this with all compassion, you're a clout chaser. We don't need 10 documentaries telling us how bad whitey is by hidden Colors 3 we knew enough, now why are you never discussing solutions to white supremacy? , not begging crackers for reparations but actuality pulling in like minded people, purchasing land in strategic African countries and developing the infrastructure, setting political action committees to influence African countries to support the global black diaspora etc etc SOLUTIONS....SOLUTIONS SOLUTIONS, what now, let's make another documentary about evil whitey. How many documentaries can you make and publicly fund pointing out the same system.

This Nipsey Hussle clout chasing Tariq has been doing the last 24 hours is the last straw for me. It's almost the same with Corey Holcomb, 5150 used to be the funniest shyt on the internet, it's 2019 nikka in a storage, terrible mic, terrible vdieo quality, same talking points going on 4 years.

I have discovered other great platforms recently like Godfrey's Podcast, Lord Jamar, Champagne Sharks, Dynast Amir/Search for Uhuru YouTuber and many others more level headed and solutions based black people.

Watching Tariq effectively turn into Alex Jones before my eyes is just crazy:snoop:

A documentary on "Buck Breaking" coming next :francis:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
I fukk w/ Tariq but I didn’t like how he jumped on live so quick after Nip was killed. Then started promoting the “Izm” show where they interviewed. I think Tariq’s intentions are pure but sometimes it can come off “funny” at times...

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe

Posted this comment on the current video. How do you brehs explain all of this misinformation clout chasing Tariq has been doing off a dead man that's supposedly his friend . :francis:

Tariq Nasheed has become a clout chasing donations thirsty Pimp.
With absolutely zero evidence and less than 5 hours after Nipsey was killed you did a 2 and half hour show, constantly promoting your channel, playing a trailer of yet another documentary askasking people to subscribe and donate. Why would you use a video of someone you know hours after they die to be promoting ANYTHING commercial ????! .

Also the conspiracy theories angle is a bit disingenuous when the killer wasn't even known yet etc. Speculating for the sake of it

Now instead of admitting you were wrong (after the TMZ security footage was released) you're doubling down.
No "hitman" kicks the corpse of the person they just killed, that's a natural emotional vitriolic instinct.

I've been watching you since Mack Lessons when that "Maybach" guy was the only person posting your Ustream shows to YouTube. Also jumping on the ADOS movement crap when you've been preaching Pan Africanism globally in all your documentaries for damn near a decade now.

Your platform used to be the one of the best outlets exposing white supremacy and somewhat discernable analysis of racism. There's many c00ns and swirlers that will most likely agree with me just coz they hate you, i don't hate you and have watched your stuff since 2009, I'm saying this with all compassion, you're a clout chaser. We don't need 10 documentaries telling us how bad whitey is by hidden Colors 3 we knew enough, now why are you never discussing solutions to white supremacy? , not begging crackers for reparations but actuality pulling in like minded people, purchasing land in strategic African countries and developing the infrastructure, setting political action committees to influence African countries to support the global black diaspora etc etc SOLUTIONS....SOLUTIONS SOLUTIONS, what now, let's make another documentary about evil whitey. How many documentaries can you make and publicly fund pointing out the same system.

This Nipsey Hussle clout chasing Tariq has been doing the last 24 hours is the last straw for me. It's almost the same with Corey Holcomb, 5150 used to be the funniest shyt on the internet, it's 2019 nikka in a storage, terrible mic, terrible vdieo quality, same talking points going on 4 years.

I have discovered other great platforms recently like Godfrey's Podcast, Lord Jamar, Champagne Sharks, Dynast Amir/Search for Uhuru YouTuber and many others more level headed and solutions based black people.

Watching Tariq effectively turn into Alex Jones before my eyes is just crazy:snoop:

A documentary on "Buck Breaking" coming next :francis:

“whitey” is a term only white people use.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I disagree with Tariq on a lot of stuff but stuff like this is why I still fukk with him

He got the best outlook on this nipsey situation,every black person who is so called counscious should trust Tariq on this one

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I watched the entire 2.5 hours fam.. He kept checking how many people were in the room saying "we're 10 000 deeep tonight"... Started asking people to actually subscribe to his page, donate to Buck Breaking, played a trailer.... I was sitting there like the homie just died literally a few hours ago, his blood is still drying on a pavement wtf is going on :francis::stopitslime:

Now for the kicker, at no point did he encourage people to buy and patronize Nipsey's music, clothing and other business ventures to make sure his family, daughter etc are good.
I can't defend this breh I am sorry, then TMZ releases the security footage and he can't apologize, but is Juelzing like crazy. Come on breh... Like come on. :comeon:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Nikkas are writing long ass theses and talking about Tariq, more than Nipsey

Yall nikkas came in here not to show love to Nip, but to use this to talk shyt about Tariq.

Yall nikkas are just like clowns out here who show up to a funeral and try to sell their own dvds and mix tapes

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps

Yall nikkas came in here not to show love to Nip, but to use this to talk shyt about Tariq.

Yall nikkas are just like clowns out here who show up to a funeral and try to sell their own dvds and mix tapes

That's pretty much what he has been doing...

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Yup and if Tariq were quiet on it the same cacs would be typing up long ass essays on why he ain't turning up for his boy :francis: