The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I addressed you in particular for comparing Malcolm situation to Tariq’s like a typical Tariq Stan. Other than that keep waving Pom Poms

It boils down to why is Tariq running his mouth on Rolands grandparents when he could’ve simply asked him the question like a man regarding their situation. Instead he doing chatty patty stuff. “Say, did y’all know what I heard through the grapevine” lookin ass
This sounds like an emotional problem

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
He never attacks white folks with this amount of vitriol. It’s always “sir”, “ma’am”, etc. He loves a friendly debate with white supremacists but turns into a pitbull with other black folks.

He stays attacking people’s families and upbringing. That’s foul.
He purposely does that so white folks can’t put the “Angry Black Man” jacket on him to weasel out the debate/discussion goin on. Figured y’all would’ve picked up on that by now

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but y’all say he always wins debates vs whites. So why can’t he bring the same respectful energy to other blacks to get his point across? :jbhmm: Maybe I’m the one trippin here

He purposely does that so white folks can’t put the “Angry Black Man” jacket on him to weasel out the debate/discussion goin on. Figured y’all would’ve picked up on that by now

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
His maternal great-grandparents had migrated from Haiti to Louisiana,

And from the search i'm doing on Family Search -- he's Haitian --Creole on both side -- his ancestors from what Ive found were not enslaved on his fathers side as well.

Martin- is a known Creole name as well -- so again - it makes sense.

Okay didn't know his mom's side was Hatian too
Tariq made a great point

Daps
Had a long conversation with someone offline about this and they also pointed out that non of the Black Youtubers criticize Trump or the right.

Trump and the right are soft targets whose views we are well acquainted with, their agenda of white supremacy and corporate fascism unmistakably worn on their sleeves. The overwhelming majority of black people don't vote for Republicans; going after people who black America rejects as a habit would be a waste of time and intellectual energy. Instead, because too many of us remain under their spell of intersectionality, Tariq focuses on the enemy on the left and its black bootlickers who have deluded our community into believing that they're our allies in the fight against white supremacy. :patrice:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
One of the things I loved the most about going to college was learning that white people draw no distinction among the black diaspora. To them we are essentially a monolithic group. I remember being in this class talking about it and the white people were dumbfounded that we draw distinction among each other. That African Americans have distinction among the carribean and the motherland. That even in the carribean there was distinction and animosity, such as what existed between Jamaican and Haitian. At that moment I realized that division among us only serves to further white supremacy. That we can only defeat it as a unified group, because smaller factions will only focus on infighting and petty shyt.
Peace be unto brother. Hopefully you will see the bigger picture one day.

We AADOS been knew all that. Which is why we say we all black. Don't matter where you from

Brehs are being intellectually dishonest by asking why are they making a distinction while on the other hand asking how can the US figure out who deserves reparations.
Tariq is making the distinction and pointing out why other mainstream blacks don't force the issue in our U.S. political agenda. This has to be done breh. :yeshrug:

---

Superstar
Daps
I thought Tariq was pro black and all about empowering black folks. is this how you uplift and empower your people by dividing them based on their origin, starting and maintaining petty beefs and looking to destroy any black person that doesn't bow down to him and kiss his behind:gucci:. So much for "staying on code" :dead:

The irony is the same posters who support Tariq's pettiness and foolishness will be the same ones who will lament that black people love tearing each other down and preach black unity when it's convenient:scust:

Couldn't said it better!

:salute:

He has changed, a lot!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What's happening?

The shills of black mainstream media is starting to lose to people who's platform is grassroots...:leon: it's real interesting to see that other people's messages is starting to filter through... and have a BLACK movement without White people's agenda behind it... the facade it's starting to crack...:ufdup:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
The shills of black mainstream media is starting to lose to people who's platform is grassroots...:leon: it's real interesting to see that other people's messages is starting to filter through... and have a BLACK movement without White people's agenda behind it... the facade it's starting to crack...:ufdup:
Hey I was one of the few people on here saying fukk Joann Reed when her beef w/ Killer Mike was going. So if the shills go down... Great

I just don't fukk with the AADOS stuff