The Tariq Nasheed Thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Genuine how? All you care about is feelings and words. U act like a kid always mad at another one for not sharing his toy, stop it man. Be yourself and stop being hurt over the honest truth.

Food for thought, feelings and words always precedes action.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Food for thought, feelings and words always precedes action.

U sensitive on a forum acting like there is some war going on among black people, stop it dude. Lmao @ a bunch of visitors trying to dictate shyt to the indigenous people, stay in your lane. black americans don't go to africa or the caribbean acting holier than thou like you are doing.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Assuming you are genuine, your energies would be better served detailing these dramatics measures that needs to take place to give clarification for the lay-persons.

fdudg5.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps
U sensitive on a forum acting like there is some war going on among black people, stop it dude. Lmao @ a bunch of visitors trying to dictate shyt to the indigenous people, stay in your lane. black americans don't go to africa or the caribbean acting holier than thou like you are doing.

:hubie:You know what i think we're having two different conversations entirely, you'll need to go back in this thread to see who you originally intended to speak these words to.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie:You know what i think we're having two different conversations entirely, you'll need to go back in this thread to see who you originally intended to speak these words to.

U want to hold hands ok let's join each other in a circle and praise the almighty father, I think that will make you more comfortable.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
nikka! Tariq has a choice in the matter. You think he didn’t know the facts before he wife’s her? keep that street team strong. Just remember, that nikka don’t know you bruh

so black ppl should never get in relationships with biracial blacks? Damn near none of us would be here if our ancestors thought the same way

:usure:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't this boil down to win his family immigrated.

If they weren't here for slavery in the 1800s going back then there's no reparations

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so black ppl should never get in relationships with biracial blacks? Damn near none of us would be here if our ancestors thought the same way

:usure:
I addressed you in particular for comparing Malcolm situation to Tariq’s like a typical Tariq Stan. Other than that keep waving Pom Poms
Doesn't this boil down to win his family immigrated.

If they weren't here for slavery in the 1800s going back then there's no reparations
It boils down to why is Tariq running his mouth on Rolands grandparents when he could’ve simply asked him the question like a man regarding their situation. Instead he doing chatty patty stuff. “Say, did y’all know what I heard through the grapevine” lookin ass