The Tariq Nasheed Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
just heard Tariq, PBT and Jason black all on the same show sunday night....:ohhh::wow:

White media on red alert...
HeartfeltAffectionateAlbertosaurus-size_restricted.gif

:mjlol:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Real question for anyone that’s either a fan of Roland Martin or Tariq Nasheed. If black people’s problems disappeared tomorrow, do you think either of them would say “mission accomplished” or would they look for something else to hustle us?

:jbhmm:

What happens when we no longer need leaders or leading voices? I see a lot of problem, reaction, solution in everything they do and it’s almost like they welcome drama to excite their fan bases. It’s pure preaching/pimping/hustling from a lot of these personalities on all sides. I’m not knocking their hustles, but we need to become aware of it as a people.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Real question for anyone that’s either a fan of Roland Martin or Tariq Nasheed. If black people’s problems disappeared tomorrow, do you think either of them would say “mission accomplished” or would they look for something else to hustle us?

:jbhmm:

What happens when we no longer need leaders or leading voices? I see a lot of problem, reaction, solution in everything they do and it’s almost like they welcome drama to excite their fan bases. It’s pure preaching/pimping/hustling from a lot of these personalities on all sides. I’m not knocking their hustles, but we need to become aware of it as a people.

Everyone has enough problems of there own to worry about what those 2 are going to do after reparation.....non issue

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I thought Tariq was pro black and all about empowering black folks. is this how you uplift and empower your people by dividing them based on their origin, starting and maintaining petty beefs and looking to destroy any black person that doesn't bow down to him and kiss his behind:gucci:. So much for "staying on code" :dead:

The irony is the same posters who support Tariq's pettiness and foolishness will be the same ones who will lament that black people love tearing each other down and preach black unity when it's convenient:scust:

this aados shyt is the dumbest shyt i have seen hit social media

i have seen so many who trying to pick up this angle say so much historically inaccurate things its laughable

and none of this shyt is inching even close to hitting a lobby floor or creating any kind of tangible agenda that serves the basic needs of black africans in america

it simply gets us back to "hoping " for some course of reparations, like we been doing for the past 150 years ( i know you all dont think this the 1st time a group of blacks have tried this shyt)

and has served as a divisive tool to have black folks in america arguing with other blacks from other countries (who have no power) to the point of disrespect false assertions and make believe intentions.

Now there is a ad on Facebook for a clothing line called black American and the 1st words that flash in the ad is : "we are not Africans"

Fitting because this bullshyt has only served as yet another anti African agenda.

This shyt is dumb

Thank you. When I mentioned the diviseness multiple people said 'this is only happening on the coli' or online. No it is not. We need unity now more than ever and this divisive rhetoric is going to be weaponized against us.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Yvette canceled him but :sas2:
I followed Yvette when she was down with Dr. Watkins, and her problems with LF weren't because of his ethnic background.

But I brought up LF's name in past threads about this topic. His name definitely complicates these discussions, and if past results ring true....people are going to duck this part of the discussion.