The Tariq Nasheed Thread

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a huge problem with the postings i see on this board. Its like they want you to become dejected and apathetic to the political process so that you ultimately "choose" not to participate at all. The end goal is as clear as day to me but some people can't see the forest for the trees.

What has improved for black americans for decades? Drastic measures are needed now for improvement, stop crying like a wimp. Your feelings are hurt over nothing.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a huge problem with the postings i see on this board. Its like they want you to become dejected and apathetic to the political process so that you ultimately "choose" not to participate at all. The end goal is as clear as day to me but some people can't see the forest for the trees.

Exactly. It worked in 2016 and they’re trying to run the same game here. They haven’t spent any time attacking republicans at all but every black Democratic candidate gets attacked relentlessly. And they all use the same talking points.

Notice they haven’t asked Trump or any Republicans about “tangibles” and they’re not going to. That’s how you know it’s a con game.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What has improved for black americans for decades? Drastic measures are needed now for improvement, stop crying like a wimp. Your feelings are hurt over nothing.
What drastic measures are those? I have yet to hear you or anyone else offer any alternatives (and damn sure not any feasible alternatives). Please enlighten me on what we should be doing and do not use any vague terms such as “be on code” or “tangibles”.

Y’all sit here and bash “democrats” all day but have yet to say what republicans are going to do for us or what else we should do

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. It worked in 2016 and they’re trying to run the same game here. They haven’t spent any time attacking republicans at all but every black Democratic candidate gets attacked relentlessly. And they all use the same talking points.Notice they haven’t asked Trump or any Republicans about “tangibles” and they’re not going to. That’s how you know it’s a con game.

What did your queen omarosa do over there? You are whining like a baby. Republicans only care about the "image" of black people not our problems. Democrats pretend to care about our issues that's why they get attacked a lot more.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What drastic measures are those? I have yet to hear you or anyone else offer any alternatives (and damn sure not any feasible alternatives). Please enlighten me on what we should be doing and do not use any vague terms such as “be on code” or “tangibles”. Y’all sit here and bash “democrats” all day but have yet to say what republicans are going to do for us or what else we should do

Democrats haven't helped the black community one bit, you just keep blindly voting for them because they pretend that they like us, stop it dude. Tell us how them democrats have made your life better, give us the details you follower. We know republicans don't care which is cool, at least they aren't being fake like the other team. We need to hold them fools to be accountable for all their actions, not falling for the usual okey doke this time around.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man take your bullshyt back to YouTube and go argue with Polite and SaNater.

Just like I thought. Gtfoh, ain't nobody listening to your lame ass tears, you aint stopping the movement, continue to cry like a p*ssy, be used to it fakkit.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Assuming you are genuine, your energies would be better served detailing these dramatics measures that needs to take place to give clarification for the lay-persons.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Just like I thought. Gtfoh, ain't nobody listening to your lame ass tears, you aint stopping the movement, continue to cry like a p*ssy, be used to it fakkit.

See that shyt. Dudes want to fight white supremacy but spend all day arguing with black folks. Gold star for you homey.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assuming you are genuine, your energies would be better served detailing these dramatics measures that needs to take place to give clarification for the lay-persons.

Genuine how? All you care about is feelings and words. U act like a kid always mad at another one for not sharing his toy, stop it man. Be yourself and stop being hurt over the honest truth.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See that shyt. Dudes want to fight white supremacy but spend all day arguing with black folks. Gold star for you homey.

U emotional over reparations, leave it alone. It has nothing to do with you, live your happy "let's all get along" shyt you are on. there are billions of people on this planet dude, nobody is stopping you from continuing your kumbaya lifestyle. People fighting for what they want is not ruining your life.

Daps
this aados shyt is the dumbest shyt i have seen hit social media

i have seen so many who trying to pick up this angle say so much historically inaccurate things its laughable

and none of this shyt is inching even close to hitting a lobby floor or creating any kind of tangible agenda that serves the basic needs of black africans in america

it simply gets us back to "hoping " for some course of reparations, like we been doing for the past 150 years ( i know you all dont think this the 1st time a group of blacks have tried this shyt)

and has served as a divisive tool to have black folks in america arguing with other blacks from other countries (who have no power) to the point of disrespect false assertions and make believe intentions.

Now there is a ad on Facebook for a clothing line called black American and the 1st words that flash in the ad is : "we are not Africans"

Fitting because this bullshyt has only served as yet another anti African agenda.

This shyt is dumb

They're most likely bots, and you will sadly only see their numbers increase the closer we get to the 2020 elections.

It's sad and frustrating that people don't realize they're being manipulated. Tariq is AT BEST an unwitting participant in this chaos, though whether or not he's a flat out agent remains to be seen.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're most likely bots, and you will sadly only see their numbers increase the closer we get to the 2020 elections.It's sad and frustrating that people don't realize they're being manipulated. Tariq is AT BEST an unwitting participant in this chaos, though whether or not he's a flat out agent remains to be seen.

gtfoh you are the bot with your lame ass suspect username, fukk off homo.