The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
2 things.

This gives me hope that when I'm 33 I can still pull a moldable imoressionable 24 tenderoni.

Tariq does work on his eyebrows. :mjlol:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Pan African brother he was referencing in this video was serving Tariq some jewels. Here's the thread that kicked it off. You'll see @kzshabazz (ghetto intellectual) respond in the comments then Tariq jumps in and they debate for a minute until Tariq blocks him when he starts getting served as always. Click on this and you can follow the comments.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
one thing that's for certain is, I don't want to hear Black people say shyt about white folks saying "what about Black on Black crime" ever again since "whataboutery" is now fair play.

:francis:
What does this even mean? Pointing out inconsistency has always been fair game. The problem with the “what about black on black crime” trope is that it’s used to deflect from the systematic white supremacy that causes the black on black crime. “First them” isn’t about white on white crime, it’s about white crime/criminals altogether, and how white criminals get a pass.

I swear you people are just downright stupid. People who cry about “whataboitism” are just those who don’t like to be called out on their hypocrisy.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What does this even mean? Pointing out inconsistency has always been fair game. The problem with the “what about black on black crime” trope is that it’s used to deflect from the systematic white supremacy that causes the black on black crime. “First them” isn’t about white on white crime, it’s about white crime/criminals altogether, and how white criminals get a pass.

I swear you people are just downright stupid. People who cry about “whataboitism” are just those who don’t like to be called out on their hypocrisy.

Maybe you weren't here when these nikkas were crying about Weinstein and Kevin Spacey, two men that have both lost more than R. Kelly because they were too lazy to research. The whataboutery on display was literally used to deflect and not highlight hypocrisy because if highlighting hypocrisy was the goal these imbeciles would have used better examples when drawing their lazy ass comparisons.