The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
This

Because they as messengers are bigger than their message. Their personas ego and fame overshadow what they are doing.

I find it disgusting and petty. Rather than uniting the diaspora to fight for a united goal, they are just fighting each other and creating petty factions. How are you fighting white supremacy by always warring with other black folks? Seems like you doing the devils job for them.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You be sounding big-time mad. Aren't you a NON AADOS living in Toronto? why are you in our business?
You sound like you don't like being challenged. :pachaha:

Read the post I'm responding to... It is talking about All Black people being on code behind the leadership of Tariq. :mjlol:

I'll be right here Wenzel... :umad:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I find it disgusting and petty. Rather than uniting the diaspora to fight for a united goal, they are just fighting each other and creating petty factions. How are you fighting white supremacy by always warring with other black folks? Seems like you doing the devils job for them.
We are for AADOS FIRST, then the rest of you nikkas; taking out c00ns and blacks against OUR AGENDA, IN OUR COUNTRY, is first priority.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Figured he had hatian or french blood because he is creole and his family from Louisiana.

The thing is I would argue a large portion of black americans who family history is decended of slaves have immigrants great grandparents and great great grandparents.

Folks act like this immigration shyt is new...no it is not.
It comes down to education when that comes into play.
Several people here have mentioned being of Creole descent. The ones from well educated backgrounds understand history & know that their families may very well have arrived in America as free people(gens de couleur) fleeing the Haitian Revolution.
Some of the others of Creole heritage are very ardently attaching themselves to the acronym AADOS without a shred of self awareness.

These "us" and "them" and "we" and "y'all" games are gonna catch up to them on some Magneto shyt.

"I'm......?."
"one of them"

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
We are for AADOS FIRST, then the rest of you nikkas; taking out c00ns and blacks against OUR AGENDA, IN OUR COUNTRY, is first priority.

Tribal talk like that is why Malcolm got killed by people like him and why certain tribes justified selling others off to slavery. That content us vs them mentality that only serves to divide and conquer.

I will say this about Tariq, his reach was more uplifting and uniting when he was focused on hidden colors. That uplifted people within the diaspora. Now this ego driven tribal shyt only serves divide us into warring factions. At this point he might as well have a WWE style royal rumble with SaNater, Polite, Roland and captain tazaryach

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
@Get These Nets and @cornercommission2k12 looking big time pressed in this topic:umad:
You can say what you want, just spell my name right.
Speaking of letters, how does somebody misspell their own username?
It's LIONEL JOSEPH, not Lionel Jospeh

LIONEL JOSPEH,

Now,explain how you spelled your own username wrong.

DJ_Quik_304x304.jpg

giving your set a bad name
with your misspelled name

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Tribal talk like that is why Malcolm got killed by people like him and why certain tribes justified selling others off to slavery. That content us vs them mentality that only serves to divide and conquer.

I will say this about Tariq, his reach was more uplifting and uniting when he was focused on hidden colors. That uplifted people within the diaspora. Now this ego driven tribal shyt only serves divide us into warring factions. At this point he might as well have a WWE style royal rumble with SaNater, Polite, Roland and captain tazaryach
7rczvVH.gif

AADOS, THE PEOPLE WHOSE ANCESTORS BUILT THIS COUNTRY BY HAND (USA), NEED THEIR ISSUES ADDRESSED FIRST.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
7rczvVH.gif

AADOS, THE PEOPLE WHOSE ANCESTORS BUILT THIS COUNTRY BY HAND (USA), NEED THEIR ISSUES ADDRESSED FIRST.

One of the things I loved the most about going to college was learning that white people draw no distinction among the black diaspora. To them we are essentially a monolithic group. I remember being in this class talking about it and the white people were dumbfounded that we draw distinction among each other. That African Americans have distinction among the carribean and the motherland. That even in the carribean there was distinction and animosity, such as what existed between Jamaican and Haitian. At that moment I realized that division among us only serves to further white supremacy. That we can only defeat it as a unified group, because smaller factions will only focus on infighting and petty shyt.
Peace be unto brother. Hopefully you will see the bigger picture one day.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The stake in this country BELONGS to the people who built and contributed to it. With the opportunities and protections afforded them by the actions of segments of their community, people should TAKE these things. Previous generations did the heavy lifting....modern generation has to TAKE these things.

I'm gonna keep it 100 here, some of the backlash against Caribbean and African immigrant attitudes is well founded. These attitudes do exist. But I'd have to say that some part of the backlash is based on people here not taking advantage of these opportunities themselves, regretting life decisions and feeling awkward that Black immigrant is taking advantage of them. Misdirected anger.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
One of the things I loved the most about going to college was learning that white people draw no distinction among the black diaspora. To them we are essentially a monolithic group.
7rczvVH.gif

I agree, thats why I said, the other nikkas that ARE NOT AADOS WILL BE HANDLED, second, through CORRECTIVE BLACK LAWS. But as far as reparations go, AADOS FIRST

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
7rczvVH.gif

I agree, thats why I said, the other nikkas that ARE NOT AADOS WILL BE HANDLED, second, through CORRECTIVE BLACK LAWS. But as far as reparations go, AADOS FIRST

I essentially agree but the way the message is delivered by Tariq and others come off as tribal and combative. Either way black folks are not a monolithic group, we have distinct cultures and traditions. Same can be argued for European cultures. Unfortunately in the system of white supremacy there only exists black and white. Being black of carribean descent in the 1940s didn’t get you access to hotels and diners other blacks were denied entry to. That’s the point.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is it all the leading black voices online seem to spend all their time fighting with other black voices? It just is weird how tribal it all is now.

Shut the fukk up, there's no more time to waste, use your fukking brain you idiot. White people know we are divided you fool, having relations with each other doesn’t mean shyt.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
That’s what I’ve been saying. People have been called c00ns and agents for much less but he somehow slips by. The way he attacks democrats but never mentions Trump or Republicans is very telling. Notice he tears down any democrat politician but never offers an alternative. It’s agent behavior.

This is a huge problem with the postings i see on this board. Its like they want you to become dejected and apathetic to the political process so that you ultimately "choose" not to participate at all. The end goal is as clear as day to me but some people can't see the forest for the trees.