The Tariq Nasheed Thread

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
"Yes indeed family...Roland is Haitian. (not one of US)
Pick up my documentary about the Haitian Revolution, though"

91i1vUdxalL._SY445_.jpg

I was gon say, didn't Tariq make a whole film on the Haitian Revolution? :patrice:

Gerald Dessert is hilarious tho :laff: he reached in his Martin bag with that one :martin:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:scust:

Roland Martin defending the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation on Fox News

He also was all smiles in a pic with Megyn a few years ago.
He said on a recent livestream that he and Richard Spencer have a mutual respect for each other because he knows where he stands and vice versa

I looked at that as real funny.

And detractors I'm not paraphrasing or putting words in his mouth that is what he said exactly
Yeah they said they respect each other because they both put their race first. He also said he wants nothing to do with Spencer and he likes his racists out in the open.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I legitimately think that Tariq wants all the black people on code no matter if your an AADOS or black immigrant. he has a significant point that a black immigrant is treated differently and treats black americans poorly as if they're better than us...

Look at the jewish community an american jew and a israeli jew may have a difference of opinion and politics but when it comes to the bottom line they will stick together...

If all the black carribean immigrants and african immigrants linked up with black americans and got on code this so called division wouldn't be happening...:beli:

It sucks that yeah he's calling out foreign blacks and their welps for the bullshyt but you gotta see who's real from the fake and it's true alot of AADOS who directly been through slavery up until now has laid the groundwork for ALOT of shyt and the immigrants do come over here and think they're better than us... it's fukking sickening. so who's dividing who???:manny:

I mean we didn't make up Akata did we???:wow: All this tribalism & splitering of black groups need to end... We just one big black muthafukka to the rest of the world we need to combine our shyt... I don't just listen to Tariq, Phil advise show be doing good shyt by reaching out to alot of african folks..

I myself have said numerous times that he is 100 percent right about that. An African brother with his own business in Houston even called into his IG live weeks ago to confirm that his African parents were that way.

Lowkey this is one of the other reasons why you hear all these old stories back in the day how certain people even people who are celebs now talk about how growing up they would hide that they were Jamaican/Haitian or any kind Caribbean. I leave out African because it would be harder to hide that from last names. But the point is people think black immigrants were only hiding their heritage because of being made fun of their accent or whatever, but im sure alot as kids also were uncomfortable because they knew the foul things their parents would say about black americans

the black caribbeans and africans have not learned all these decades but they been learning lately real slowly and will learn some more when it gets worse for them. You peep how Africans getting kicked out all over the world from Britain, France, Russia,etc? India kicking Africans out of colleges for taking down a Gandi statue? :mjlol: They still got this gullible "Canada is peaceful" mindset and now there are polls where almost 50 percent of Canadians(probably more) think their is a crisis at the border and are getting fed up with people coming in.

they got warned of this shyt in the past, they instead disparaged and looked down on black americans and told them they complaining and its all about hard work. im telling yall i wont be shocked if the black immigrants in those foreign 1st world countries start getting kicked out of universities. they will start to see that tribalism didnt do anything for them. its so embarrassing to be around them and see and hear how tribal they are. sounding like some damn clowns.

All this Reparation talk for each part of the Diaspora....America should give back to Black Americans......Britain should give back to Jamaicans and other Caribbaens....etc. We all agree about reparations for our various groups but these people were so damn tribal that at this point by the time if they ever get reparations they gonna have to ask some from the Chinese too. With the way Xi Jingping is taking over Africa and the Caribbean, they gonna be begging for reparations from him also.

The ones who are loyal allies can link up but alot of people got to fall on their ass before they wake up. And they will finally learn about staying on code when more are getting kicked out of these first world countries

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Roland is a clown. He will do anything for a check. His buck dancing for Killary looks even more c00nish with him admitting his Haitian ancestry. Bill Clinton always sent Haitian refugees back to Haiti and then later they robbed them. This man is sick.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
We have to be honest as well -- it was Creoles of Haitian descent -- and those who came over after the Haitian revolution -- became Free People of Color -- - and were enslaving Black people.

Search the names in the book below -- and you will see -- especially in Louisiana and South Carolina. You will see some "Martins" in there as well. Creoles were the largest "Black" slave owners-- even though they didn't classify themselves as Black.

Free Negro owners of slaves in the United States in 1830, together with Absentee ownership of slaves in the United States in 1830 : Woodson, Carter Godwin, 1875- : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

:ohhh:

Wow. I see a lot of familiar surnames in New Orleans and other parts of Louisiana. Crazy. Just sent this to my Pops and my siblings.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Can you tell us the significance of that?

a9fe4cb3f4b12dfd3afc4eee342744cf.jpg

glseal.jpg

Controlled opposition?

Beta-Thoule-Boule-Foundation-1-1.png

Honest question.

Not a damn thing...

Prince Hall is not recognized by mainstream (white) freemasonry

And had very little to contribute in terms of Esoteric Value to an individual

But it is a great organization as far as solidifying bonds with black men of all ranks... Creeds and nationalities
:yeshrug:

Trust me I know :mjpls:

It's just a "hustle" :manny:

For those passionate about Social Networking

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I legitimately think that Tariq wants all the black people on code no matter if your an AADOS or black immigrant. he has a significant point that a black immigrant is treated differently and treats black americans poorly as if they're better than us...

Look at the jewish community an american jew and a israeli jew may have a difference of opinion and politics but when it comes to the bottom line they will stick together...

If all the black carribean immigrants and african immigrants linked up with black americans and got on code this so called division wouldn't be happening...:beli:

It sucks that yeah he's calling out foreign blacks and their welps for the bullshyt but you gotta see who's real from the fake and it's true alot of AADOS who directly been through slavery up until now has laid the groundwork for ALOT of shyt and the immigrants do come over here and think they're better than us... it's fukking sickening. so who's dividing who???:manny:

I mean we didn't make up Akata did we???:wow: All this tribalism & splitering of black groups need to end... We just one big black muthafukka to the rest of the world we need to combine our shyt... I don't just listen to Tariq, Phil advise show be doing good shyt by reaching out to alot of african folks..
Tariq isn't uniting anything he has created a huge divide with his immigrants are cac agents narrative. And he has you feeling like immigrants are the ONLY ones at fault for the bad blood which isn't true. Black immigrants have not asked for preferential treatment. Take that up with cacs.

Akata was not made to diss Americans. It has become a slur as some argue but the idea that a word was invented to purely degrade AA's is ridiculous. The word is used only in a few countries in West Africa. I only know of it from posting on the coli but to hear some of you tell it all immigrants just walk around saying this shyt :mjlol:

Tariq isn't handing out bricks he's handing out grenades. We not building anything with that clown and he isn't a leader.

The most telling thing about Tariq is that when he is wrong his followers don't hold him accountable or call out the bold face lies. Which has created a situation now where he can't be checked and has no accountability and less credibility... Sounds real familiar... President Cheeto does the same thing. He lies and his supporters still ride along. Humans have independent thought and free will. Let's put that to use more often.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Tariq isn't uniting anything he has created a huge divide with his immigrants are cac agents narrative. And he has you feeling like immigrants are the ONLY ones at fault for the bad blood which isn't true. Black immigrants have not asked for preferential treatment. Take that up with cacs.

Akata was not made to diss Americans. It has become a slur as some argue but the idea that a word was invented to purely degrade AA's is ridiculous. The word is used only in a few countries in West Africa. I only know of it from posting on the coli but to hear some of you tell it all immigrants just walk around saying this shyt :mjlol:

Tariq isn't handing out bricks he's handing out grenades. We not building anything with that clown and he isn't a leader

The most telling thing about Tariq is that when he is wrong his followers don't hold him accountable or call out the bold face lies. Which has created a situation now where he can't be checked and has no accountability and less credibility... Sounds real familiar... President Cheeto does the same thing. He lies and his supporters still ride along. Humans have independent thought and free will. Let's put that to use more often.
You be sounding big-time mad. Aren't you a NON AADOS living in Toronto? why are you in our business?