The Tariq Nasheed Thread

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
His maternal great-grandparents had migrated from Haiti to Louisiana,

And from the search i'm doing on Family Search -- he's Haitian --Creole on both side -- his ancestors from what Ive found were not enslaved on his fathers side as well.

Martin- is a known Creole name as well -- so again - it makes sense.

Have you noticed that there are numerous cases of these ancestors migrating from Haiti to Louisiana? But at the same time Louisiana today has one of the lowest rates of Black immigrants... :jbhmm:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all need to just go ahead and make a Tariq Nasheed forum on thecoli.

TLR is now a political forum cause time is running out, don't you get it. It's almost 2020, before you know it another decade will be gone with nothing to show for keeping quiet for decades.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
He said on a recent livestream that he and Richard Spencer have a mutual respect for each other because he knows where he stands and vice versa

I looked at that as real funny.

And detractors I'm not paraphrasing or putting words in his mouth that is what he said exactly
:jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I legitimately think that Tariq wants all the black people on code no matter if your an AADOS or black immigrant. he has a significant point that a black immigrant is treated differently and treats black americans poorly as if they're better than us...

Look at the jewish community an american jew and a israeli jew may have a difference of opinion and politics but when it comes to the bottom line they will stick together...

If all the black carribean immigrants and african immigrants linked up with black americans and got on code this so called division wouldn't be happening...:beli:

It sucks that yeah he's calling out foreign blacks and their welps for the bullshyt but you gotta see who's real from the fake and it's true alot of AADOS who directly been through slavery up until now has laid the groundwork for ALOT of shyt and the immigrants do come over here and think they're better than us... it's fukking sickening. so who's dividing who???:manny:

I mean we didn't make up Akata did we???:wow: All this tribalism & splitering of black groups need to end... We just one big black muthafukka to the rest of the world we need to combine our shyt... I don't just listen to Tariq, Phil advise show be doing good shyt by reaching out to alot of african folks..