The Tariq Nasheed Thread

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is dumb

No it's not dumb, just say you scared which is pitiful. You like the way everything is right now huh, you kumbaya ass lame dude.

Where is the supersonic high speed railway shyt obama promised he was going to build and where are the so called green jobs he was hyping up with van jones you follower ass nikka that doesn't use your brain effectively.

These clowns keep wasting our time lying to us all the time and you want shyt to remain the same, you a go along to get along fella, STOP IT.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq really getting under Roland's skin. These nikkas STILL haven't realized that you gotta IGNORE Tariq. The more you reply the stronger he gets. lol. Anyways, Tariq is butchering Yvette's AADOS argument.

No he's not, yvette doesn't have the juice on twitter like that. Only 10,000 followers with no blue check, I mean what can she do on the platform anyway except she sends her followers to attack people like luvvie.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Not the country of America no they would have to get reparations from the French I believe.

But Roland Martin is a DOS from America because of his momma's side. His dad side is Hatian

His maternal great-grandparents had migrated from Haiti to Louisiana,

And from the search i'm doing on Family Search -- he's Haitian --Creole on both side -- his ancestors from what Ive found were not enslaved on his fathers side as well.

Martin- is a known Creole name as well -- so again - it makes sense.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Tariq really getting under Roland's skin. These nikkas STILL haven't realized that you gotta IGNORE Tariq. The more you reply the stronger he gets. lol.

Anyways, Tariq is butchering Yvette's AADOS argument.

Yeah - he's making more people push against it -- but at the same time -- he is exposing Black people who say they are for Native Blacks -- but really don't want to see us get reparations -- or become an ethnic group. I don't understand why people are pushing back -- and are mad.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
He never attacks white folks with this amount of vitriol. It’s always “sir”, “ma’am”, etc. He loves a friendly debate with white supremacists but turns into a pitbull with other black folks.

He stays attacking people’s families and upbringing. That’s foul.
The point ur missing with the "sir" and "ma'am" Tariq uses when he debates white ppl is to negate them trying to use emotion to draw u in.

White ppl don't know what to do when they cant get u to react off ur emotions, the politeness throws them off.

And I applaud Tariq for checking these non American blacks who come over here reaping the benefits but not helping the cause. American Black Ppl need to realize that just because they look like us don't mean they are us. There's alot of c00nery being imported over here to the U.S.

It was very eye opening for me when I realized how many of yall try to hide the disdain that your immigrant parents have for African Americans.

Don't come here pretending to be upset by someone calling out your upbringing when disdain for African American ppl is apart of ur culture. Your secret is out

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I’ll listen to Yvette before Tariq.

I’ve never really heard Tariq speak, but he seems like a loose cannon and I still get the hustler vibe from what I’ve seen posted on here.

Listened to Yvette and Tone, and not only did I find what they were discussing refreshing, but it seemed like they knew what they were talking about and I liked the presentation. Both seem low key, and I appreciate that. No need to be flamboyant all the time.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah - he's making more people push against it -- but at the same time -- he is exposing Black people who say they are for Native Blacks -- but really don't want to see us get reparations -- or become an ethnic group. I don't understand why people are pushing back -- and are mad.

Because most black people from other countries think the answer in america is to be grateful and submit to the system accepting all the crumbs you usually get with a smile on your face SMH. Everything is at surface level with no in depth research analysis of black america's plight.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
We have to be honest as well -- it was Creoles of Haitian descent -- and those who came over after the Haitian revolution -- became Free People of Color -- - and were enslaving Black people.

Search the names in the book below -- and you will see -- especially in Louisiana and South Carolina. You will see some "Martins" in there as well. Creoles were the largest "Black" slave owners-- even though they didn't classify themselves as Black.

Free Negro owners of slaves in the United States in 1830, together with Absentee ownership of slaves in the United States in 1830 : Woodson, Carter Godwin, 1875- : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
The point ur missing with the "sir" and "ma'am" Tariq uses when he debates white ppl is to negate them trying to use emotion to draw u in.

White ppl don't know what to do when they cant get u to react off ur emotions, the politeness throws them off.

And I applaud Tariq for checking these non American blacks who come over here reaping the benefits but not helping the cause. American Black Ppl need to realize that just because they look like us don't mean they are us. There's alot of c00nery being imported over here to the U.S.

It was very eye opening for me when I realized how many of yall try to hide the disdain that your immigrant parents have for African Americans.

Don't come here pretending to be upset by someone calling out your upbringing when disdain for African American ppl is apart of ur culture. Your secret is out

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I’ll listen to Yvette before Tariq.

I’ve never really heard Tariq speak, but he seems like a loose cannon and I still get the hustler vibe from what I’ve seen posted on here.

Listened to Yvette and Tone, and not only did I find what they were discussing refreshing, but it seemed like they knew what they were talking about and I liked the presentation. Both seem low key, and I appreciate that. No need to be flamboyant all the time.

Shut up goofy

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
this aados shyt is the dumbest shyt i have seen hit social media

i have seen so many who trying to pick up this angle say so much historically inaccurate things its laughable

and none of this shyt is inching even close to hitting a lobby floor or creating any kind of tangible agenda that serves the basic needs of black africans in america

it simply gets us back to "hoping " for some course of reparations, like we been doing for the past 150 years ( i know you all dont think this the 1st time a group of blacks have tried this shyt)

and has served as a divisive tool to have black folks in america arguing with other blacks from other countries (who have no power) to the point of disrespect false assertions and make believe intentions.

Now there is a ad on Facebook for a clothing line called black American and the 1st words that flash in the ad is : "we are not Africans"

Fitting because this bullshyt has only served as yet another anti African agenda.

This shyt is dumb

It's dumb to claim an ethnicity? I think it's finally - finding pride and self-love in ourselves.

Just like other Black people in the diaspora. We are Native Black Americans -- that is all this is. It's not to divide. It's to lay claim to an unique lineage in America. Nothing more, nothing less.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Descendants of the same slaves who were shipped to America? No, the fukk they aren't. They need to direct that energy towards France. :francis:

And :laff: @ Gerald Dessert. Tariq is a natural comedian. He really needs to consider a slight segue in his career path to stand-up comedy. His set should consist of classic riffs suspected white supremacists, liberal hypocrisy, and c00ns. Nationwide, you'd see sellout venues.

they direct that energy to France everyday!
Figured he had hatian or french blood because he is creole and his family from Louisiana.

The thing is I would argue a large portion of black americans who family history is decended of slaves have immigrants great grandparents and great great grandparents.

Folks act like this immigration shyt is new...no it is not.

Now that I think of it Roland can actually be a Haitian name. His nick name would be Roro in the house.