The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Tariq went live in his Instagram, I saw that his wife Peanut was strapped with the Nina! Seems like the SWS declaired cyberwar on him. I wish Tariq and his family well and hope that they stay safe!
The gaming thing is where a lot of the crazies come from. If I'm Tariq I'm moving out of CA on the low.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The gaming thing is where a lot of the crazies come from. If I'm Tariq I'm moving out of CA on the low.

Honestly, if he did that, then it would defeat the whole purpose of his current platform. He has been getting death threats for a while, so he already got his security team on deck. It was just wild to see his wife in the kitchen doing her thing while being strapped. I think he may need to get another crib in an undisclosed location where he can have his wife and kids lay low should he continue to get swatted and cyberattacked. I just don’t think he has to necessarily move out of state because he could get got anywhere at anytime by anyone who wants to harm him.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
When Tariq went live in his Instagram, I saw that his wife Peanut was strapped with the Nina! Seems like the SWS declaired cyberwar on him. I wish Tariq and his family well and hope that they stay safe!

Breh that was intentional. I think he want them CACs to see they ready for whatever. Say what you want bout his marriage, but it looks like he married a rider :leon: gotta love that, respect :salute:

Also I know he been OD'in with the whole Melanoid Ministries thing but what he's doing is actually fukking with them cacs more than y'all realize. They prolly never dealt with a full independent black man that calls out their bs and gets funded and supported by other blacks. Which ultimately means they can't touch his pockets.

He seems like he knows what he's up against and ready for war. I'm praying 4 the brother...

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh that was intentional. I think he want them CACs to see they ready for whatever. Say what you want bout his marriage, but it looks like he married a rider :leon: gotta love that, respect :salute:

Also I know he been OD'in with the whole Melanoid Ministries thing but what he's doing is actually fukking with them cacs more than y'all realize. They prolly never dealt with a full independent black man that calls out their bs and gets funded and supported by other blacks. Which ultimately means they can't touch his pockets.

He seems like he knows what he's up against and ready for war. I'm praying 4 the brother...

No doubt. Obviously, his wife is with the shyts which is a good thing. He said that the money donated is used to fund his legal team plus help people within the Black community, so I guess that is a good thing.

I applaud Tariq’s bravery. He knew what he signed up for then he decided to take on the SWS. But, he seems to have a lot of people who got his back, should something goes down. I am concerned for his family though.