The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I get it, i like tariq and the work he does but it gets boring talking bout the same thing over and over again.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
as long as it's objective hate and not irrational hate then I'll take that as a compliment my nikka

:myman:
It's irrational hate. Tariq has been teaching and entertaining for over a decade.
Tariq has done
229 Tariq radio shows http://www.tariqradio.com/
412 macklessonradio shows http://www.macklessonsradio.com/

Plus he has a few hundred ustream episodes which were free.

So saying people are
"suckers" for supporting someone whom has been actually working for their dollars is absolute hate and utter nonsense

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
haters, c00ns, cacs...y'all wouldn't be happy till Tariq is dead...what's the point of continuously posting in this thread
I want him to get his money without having to inflame beefs unnecessarily. He can't win this thing with IP. His platform is about to be overran. I know for a fact I won't be watching his show tonight because of the trolls in the chat.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got to have a vagina
:mjlol:

Tariq himself said it had been a while since he did long shows.

All that other shyt is you arguing with yourself like a bytch would do.

If it's been a while since he did long shows then how in the fck is he doing longer shows for super chat. nikka just shut yo dumb ass up.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
These can't c00ns can't even explain it themselves. :heh: at the c00n above saying "some people don't believe he cares about the topics that he talks about" while information of this man being terrorized by the white supremacists that he calls out is being posted. He doesn't really care about calling out white supremacists as he puts his and family's life in danger calling out white supremacists.

These people are black white supremacists, and that's if they're even black.
Why does this nikka need donations?