The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, if he did that, then it would defeat the whole purpose of his current platform. He has been getting death threats for a while, so he already got his security team on deck. It was just wild to see his wife in the kitchen doing her thing while being strapped. I think he may need to get another crib in an undisclosed location where he can have his wife and kids lay low should he continue to get swatted and cyberattacked. I just don’t think he has to necessarily move out of state because he could get got anywhere at anytime by anyone who wants to harm him.
Just much easier to get a big crib without a street address down South. I had a delivery gig for a few months once and you'd be surprised what you're pulling up to in the middle of nowhere.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
We are about to go watch 90 day fiancé.-Tariq :russ:I was reading one of those "behind the scenes facts the producers don't want you to know" stories about 90 day fiancé a few hours ago.:mjlol::dame:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
I just listened to the Jay Morrison part to get a better understanding because I want to believe in him. But I just don't. He came with emotional rhetoric as opposed to a plan.
Then he attacked tone talks saying, "what have you done?" and challenged him to a debate. :snoop:

After he got off Tariq started nikka babbling and I stopped watching. I can't believe people spend hours listening to that guy every week.:francis:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I just listened to the Jay Morrison part to get a better understanding because I want to believe in him. But I just don't. He came with emotional rhetoric as opposed to a plan.
Then he attacked tone talks saying, "what have you done?" and challenged him to a debate. :snoop:

After he got off Tariq started nikka babbling and I stopped watching. I can't believe people spend hours listening to that guy every week.:francis:
tariq is entertaining as fukk .... but sometimes he just brings up bullshyt and passes it off as facts based on feelings and opinions ... he doesn’t really had any plan like you stated .... coming from an unbiased view when he debated that Jared older white dude he got beat there and again was just trying to hit back with opinions with no facts ..... I watch some ov his shows due to him been pretty funny/entertaining but some ov the stuff he says I take with a pinch of salt ....

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq is too quick to give people a platform then when it inevitably turns to beef later....

It's the internet filled with strangers, what do you want him to do? Stop it

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tariq is entertaining as fukk .... but sometimes he just brings up bullshyt and passes it off as facts based on feelings and opinions ... he doesn’t really had any plan like you stated .... coming from an unbiased view when he debated that Jared older white dude he got beat there and again was just trying to hit back with opinions with no facts ..... I watch some ov his shows due to him been pretty funny/entertaining but some ov the stuff he says I take with a pinch of salt ....

Your username sucks and what has that white man jared done for your life so far? You are just a complainer looking for some fake savior on the internet that doesnt even exist in real life, sit your lame goofy ass down boy.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does this have to do with anything I said:wtf:

Tariq said a few days ago he had no clue about Jay Morrison's REIT but now he has him on the show? He gotta get his vetting game up.

What vetting game? We don't know each other like that, everything we do on the web is a risk, what is so hard to understand. If you don't want to fukk with them, you are free not to, we are all adults. No one is forcing anyone to do anything.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What vetting game? We don't know each other like that, everything we do on the web is a risk, what is so hard to understand. If you don't want to fukk with them, you are free not to, we are all adults. No one is forcing anyone to do anything.

ok

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he might wanna :whoa: I don't think he wants those problems. Tone Talks deals with nothing but facts and he brings receipts.

fukk tonetalks, gay ass debbie downer who is just a whiner with no solutions to his useless rants, fukk his garbage so called numbers bytch ass nikka. lame ass fool mad because he has no self control, I mean look at his neck with them crazy ass rolls, work on those numbers fruit booty b*stard, he will lose in a debate, fukk him again.