The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Your username sucks and what has that white man jared done for your life so far? You are just a complainer looking for some fake savior on the internet that doesnt even exist in real life, sit your lame goofy ass down boy.
nikka wat has tariq done for you personally .... nothing :umad: I wasn’t caping for that Jared dude either I said he won the debate nothing more nothing less read what I wrote .... again I like tariq he is entertaining as hell but he barely comes with actual facts but you wouldn’t know that cause you got your head far to up tariqs ass to take note you goofy little nikka :umad:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Tariq is too quick to give people a platform then when it inevitably turns to beef later....

It's funny you mention that, after watching the broadcast this morning I have a funny feeling that Tariq and this guy are going to fall out. We already know Tariq is quick to diss someone he has a disagreement with and Jay Morrison showed he can be a bit emotional under scrutiny as well. I could be wrong but I think those two are going to end up going at one another.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p8r75j0Cof1twxwm5o1_500.jpg

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Tariq is too quick to give people a platform then when it inevitably turns to beef later....

Like clockwork

"This is my brother _____"

*1 year later something happens. Stops talking about him*

*Other breh begins talking shyt/taking digs*

*Tariq sneak disses*

*Breh says fukk Tariq/crosses the line*

*Tariq airs him out and makes a puppet*

:dead: We all know it's coming

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
It's funny you mention that, after watching the broadcast this morning I have a funny feeling that Tariq and this guy are going to fall out. We already know Tariq is quick to diss someone he has a disagreement with and Jay Morrison showed he can be a bit emotional under scrutiny as well. I could be wrong but I think those two are going to end up going at one another.

Oh it's coming breh. Just wait on it.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he might wanna :whoa: I don't think he wants those problems. Tone Talks deals with nothing but facts and he brings receipts.
Never listened to tone talks besides him being on zo what morning show. Homeboy didn’t know what he was talking about and was getting schooled on there.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Your username sucks and what has that white man jared done for your life so far? You are just a complainer looking for some fake savior on the internet that doesnt even exist in real life, sit your lame goofy ass down boy.

That guy you quoted is from the UK, has a white mother & a pops that’s half Black. And he likes to use nikka.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Black people showing empathy to other people strife is not us trying to save other people.

I wish ya'll would stop simplifying shyt
Nikka, they got an old civil rights fossil out here talking about “our babies” and shyt. When have you seen a Latino “leader” out here hollering cause a black child was murdered by a race soldier

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Nikka, they got an old civil rights fossil out here talking about “our babies” and shyt. When have you seen a Latino “leader” out here hollering cause a black child was murdered by a race soldier

Somebody shouldn't have to be your child for them to be your "baby" or to empathize with them.

I didn't know Tamir Rice or Tray'von Martin, but I damn sure felt for them and their families and wanted justice for them.

this whataboutism shyt ya'll parrot is cringey and milquetoast as fukk.

I don't know of any Latino leaders, but there are every day people who can see this system is fukked up.

I don't know why ya'll try to play the Isolationists game, cuz the shyt is faulty fam.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Somebody shouldn't have to be your child for them to be your "baby" or to empathize with them.

I didn't know Tamir Rice or Tray'von Martin, but I damn sure felt for them and their families and wanted justice for them.

this whataboutism shyt ya'll parrot is cringey and milquetoast as fukk.

I don't know of any Latino leaders, but there are every day people who can see this system is fukked up.

I don't know why ya'll try to play the Isolationists game, cuz the shyt is faulty fam.

this is all lives matterish

:mjpls: