The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Gravity

Banned
Daps
We don't say shyt when these Cacs be making whole go fund me's not too long after shooting a innocent brother. We got way more shyt to worry about. Too busy checking our pockets and not contributing to bigger causes.
Black empowerment is kryptonite to c00ns. The sight of it just does something to their spirit that they can't help so they have to speak out. They use the exact same talking points as the white supremacists only difference is they throw that bullshyt disclaimer at the end as if it masks the hate.

"Tariq is just a race-baiter and race-hustler...........but I ain't mad at him tho"

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Black empowerment is kryptonite to c00ns. The sight of it just does something to their spirit that they can't help so they have to speak out. They use the exact same talking points as the white supremacists only difference is they throw that bullshyt disclaimer at the end as if it masks the hate.

"Tariq is just a race-baiter and race-hustler...........but I ain't mad at him tho"
I don't agree with everything Tariq says or does but nobody's perfect. At least dude is doing something. I'm not doing half of what he's doing. Why not support another black man for putting in work. We question our own and expose our own. But that damn Zimmerman isn't getting harassed like this at all.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I don't agree with everything Tariq says or does but nobody's perfect. At least dude is doing something. I'm not doing half of what he's doing. Why not support another black man for putting in work. We question our own and expose our own. But that damn Zimmerman isn't getting harassed like this at all.
Even if you're a black person who doesn't think that he's worth supporting or donating money to, hating on the fact that other blacks support him is c00n shyt.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq himself stated it had been a long time since he did 2-3 hour shows so lets not be deceptive.

If that's the case then that defeats dude point. If it was because of the money then every show would be 2-3 hour shows. Just give it up. Y'all ain't on to nothing. Y'all can't figure this man out and it's driving y'all crazy. His last show people was sending a lot of money and that show is nothing but 40 minutes not 2-3 hours and he ended the show while people was sending a lot of money. Just dead the topic

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If that's the case then that defeats dude point. If it was because of the money then every show would be 2-3 hour shows. Just give it up. Y'all ain't on to nothing. Y'all can't figure this man out and it's driving y'all crazy. His last show people was sending a lot of money and that show is nothing but 40 minutes not 2-3 hours and he ended the show while people was sending a lot of money. Just dead the topic

Youre arguing like a female.

You said something that was incorrect so I corrected with words from his own mouth.

All that other shyt you talmbout I could not care less.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youre arguing like a female.

You said something that was incorrect so I corrected with words from his own mouth.

All that other shyt you talmbout I could not care less.

I prove you wrong now I'm arguing like a female. Signs of a female type dude.

Your logic don't make sense either way.

I said he was doing 2-3 hour shows when he was on ustream.

Then I proved that if he was only doing 2-3 hour shows cause the amount of money he been receiving then why hasn't did a 2-3 hour show in a while? Wouldn't he do them every time?

Checkmate

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I prove you wrong now I'm arguing like a female. Signs of a female type dude.

Your logic don't make sense either way.

I said he was doing 2-3 hour shows when he was on ustream.

Then I proved that if he was only doing 2-3 hour shows cause the amount of money he been receiving then why hasn't did a 2-3 hour show in a while? Wouldn't he do them every time?

Checkmate

You got to have a vagina
:mjlol:

Tariq himself said it had been a while since he did long shows.

All that other shyt is you arguing with yourself like a bytch would do.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
i fux with Tariq and appreciate his documentaries but some of yall nikkas look stupid as hell donating money to breh for simply live streaming while yal living in small ass apartments barely able to pay bills and he's living like the Fresh Prince of Bell Air in an all cac neighborhood

but a sucker is born every min and he is a hustla so let me mind my own business.

:manny:
You are an A1 hater and a bytch ass nikka.