The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the same people who brag on white(racist and non racist) YouTubers making bank just from streaming or gaming.

These be the same people who hate on black people who get the same support from their own community.
We all just said we aren't knocking them, idiot :dead:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all just said we aren't knocking them, idiot :dead:

But y'all are knocking him if y'all negatively speaking on it.

You won't tell him "Ay bra them people that you entertaning on your live stream dumb as hell for giving you money but hey I ain't go knock you get your money fam"

Because you know damn well that nikka would look at you like a hater and ask you why don't you look at white people who donate to white YouTubers the same way and you wouldn't have a answer.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
He gets thousands of dollars. That's why the shows have been over 3 hours long lately.

Yvette Carnell does the same shyt. Her shows used to be like 45 min now they're just under 2 hours. Gotta keep the super chats flowing.

Not knocking their hustle, I'd do the same shyt honestly.

That is incorrect. Her broadcasts have been consistently around 1 hour and 30 minutes. It has only recently gone longer and she specifically stated she did that in order to take more time with calls. He broadcast could be more efficient but she does it all by herself (since Irami started producing his own broadcast in Athens) and she is admittedly not very technologically proficient.

As far as hustling donation money I think you need to provide a little more proof than just stating it. Obviously Tariq is doing well if you base it off his home and vehicles and that fact that he travels a lot but it could also be argued that he has made quite a bit of money off the documentaries he sells in addition to his past ventures (books, music, tv. etc) As far as Yvette you are definitely gonna have to show some proof cause I have never seen her stunting in any fashion unless she is extremely low-key with it.

To be clear I saw the broadcast where Tariq convinced many of his viewers to donate "in order to combat white supremacy" and I thought it was rather egregious but hey those people can do what they want with their money.

edit: Also for those who don't know Youtube get's 30% of all superchat donations, it is in the contract users sign when they enable superchat on their channel streams.

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I agree with this. I was watching his livestream about what happened to him and towards the end he was telling his audience to donate to him, and that sending him money was the only way to fight white supremacy. All while acting like a preacher, and mimicking African dialect, I suppose. Could be wrong about that last part but, still. The nikka was acting a fool and it rubbed me and I’m sure a lot of other people the wrong way how he was begging for money.
That was c00ning and embarrassing.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice these people don't got no negative views on white YouTubers or gamers getting money donated to them while they stream or play games.

As a matter of fact they praise it and admire it. They brag on how good white YouTubers live off donations while streaming and gaming. They brag about their cars and houses they've bought just from YouTubing and gaming. But they knock, pocket watch, and hate on a black man they watch everyday and learn from. A black man who is helping them fight white supremacy and injustice towards black people. They hate he's not struggling. They hate alot of black people have money and are willing to donate 10% of their money to him. They think "I know this nikka ain't come out and just start asking for money" but they will see a white YouTuber say "I'm not doing shyt until I get $5000 into the super chat then I'll start talking" and they will brag on him on how "They support each other and how they're loyal to each other".

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I agree with this. I was watching his livestream about what happened to him and towards the end he was telling his audience to donate to him, and that sending him money was the only way to fight white supremacy. All while acting like a preacher, and mimicking African dialect, I suppose. Could be wrong about that last part but, still. The nikka was acting a fool and it rubbed me and I’m sure a lot of other people the wrong way how he was begging for money.

He gets thousands of dollars. That's why the shows have been over 3 hours long lately.

Yvette Carnell does the same shyt. Her shows used to be like 45 min now they're just under 2 hours. Gotta keep the super chats flowing.

Not knocking their hustle, I'd do the same shyt honestly.

So Tariq doesn't use Ustream anymore?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I never get why some of ya'll get mad at Tariq for asking for donations. It's your money u don't have to contribute. It's not that serious.

The people that have issue with it don’t believe Tariq really care about the topics he talks about

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I never get why some of ya'll get mad at Tariq for asking for donations. It's your money u don't have to contribute. It's not that serious.
These can't c00ns can't even explain it themselves. :heh: at the c00n above saying "some people don't believe he cares about the topics that he talks about" while information of this man being terrorized by the white supremacists that he calls out is being posted. He doesn't really care about calling out white supremacists as he puts his and family's life in danger calling out white supremacists.

These people are black white supremacists, and that's if they're even black.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
These can't c00ns can't even explain it themselves. :heh: at the c00n above saying "some people don't believe he cares about the topics that he talks about" while information of this man being terrorized by the white supremacists that he calls out is being posted. He doesn't really care about calling out white supremacists as he puts his and family's life in danger calling out white supremacists.

These people are black white supremacists, and that's if they're even black.
We don't say shyt when these Cacs be making whole go fund me's not too long after shooting a innocent brother. We got way more shyt to worry about. Too busy checking our pockets and not contributing to bigger causes.