The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
i fux with Tariq and appreciate his documentaries but some of yall nikkas look stupid as hell donating money to breh for simply live streaming while yal living in small ass apartments barely able to pay bills and he's living like the Fresh Prince of Bell Air in an all cac neighborhood

but a sucker is born every min and he is a hustla so let me mind my own business.

:manny:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
i fux with Tariq and appreciate his documentaries but some of yall nikkas look stupid as hell donating money to breh for simply live streaming while yal living in small ass apartments barely able to pay bills and he's living like the Fresh Prince of Bell Air in an all cac neighborhood

but a sucker is born every min and he is a hustla so let me mind my own business.

Wtf you talking about troll

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida

How do you know how those people live??

collateral.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I agree with this. I was watching his livestream about what happened to him and towards the end he was telling his audience to donate to him, and that sending him money was the only way to fight white supremacy. All while acting like a preacher, and mimicking African dialect, I suppose. Could be wrong about that last part but, still. The nikka was acting a fool and it rubbed me and I’m sure a lot of other people the wrong way how he was begging for money.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I agree with this. I was watching his livestream about what happened to him and towards the end he was telling his audience to donate to him, and that sending him money was the only way to fight white supremacy. All while acting like a preacher, and mimicking African dialect, I suppose. Could be wrong about that last part but, still. The nikka was acting a fool and it rubbed me and I’m sure a lot of other people the wrong way how he was begging for money.
nikka was bold with it:mjlol:...

Jack Skellington

yes indeed family
Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town
Lol he was :duck:

Somalis aint about that adopting life lol. Also he said he went to Somalia and got stoned :wtf:. The place is a warzone..who tf taking Canadian foster kids to Somalia?

Little fukker had a bone to pick with us tho. I could feel the hate from here :russ:. fukking fakkit

boy was full of shyt:mjlol:

juelzing for 10 minutes straight

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He gets thousands of dollars. That's why the shows have been over 3 hours long lately.

Yvette Carnell does the same shyt. Her shows used to be like 45 min now they're just under 2 hours. Gotta keep the super chats flowing.

Not knocking their hustle, I'd do the same shyt honestly.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

yeah there are rich black enclaves in LA. why he choose an all white neighborhood?

:mjpls:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same people who claim racist white people will be ok who get fired for saying or doing something racist because other racist white people will start a gofundme for them.

And the same people who brag on white(racist and non racist) YouTubers making bank just from streaming or gaming.

These be the same people who hate on black people who get the same support from their own community.

You don't see these people criticizing no white person's followers for donating and giving white people money as a matter of fact they praise them and admire them but soon as they see a black person getting that same support from black people they start criticizing the black supporters claiming they're broke giving already rich people more money. And claim the black person who's being supported is either scamming, pimping the community, taking advantage of the community, or begging.

The truth is these people are entertained by Tariq and they want to let him know how much they appreciate his entertainment so they give him donations to hope that it keeps him stabilized and satisfied to keep entertaining them. Really the people who are entertained by Tariq and use his information and learn from him and watch all his videos and don't donate is really leeches. Y'all leech off this man then y'all got the nerve to criticize the people who do donate and this is the problem with the black community. Hate to see black people uplifting and supporting each other but praise white people for supporting each other and looking out for each other

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He gets thousands of dollars. That's why the shows have been over 3 hours long lately.

Yvette Carnell does the same shyt. Her shows used to be like 45 min now they're just under 2 hours. Gotta keep the super chats flowing.

Not knocking their hustle, I'd do the same shyt honestly.

Wrong.

If you go check out his ustream archive he used to do nothing but 2-3 hours streams and you can't donate on ustream. Yall love pocket watchin black people especially when y'all see they got decent homes and cars and y'all don't know their primary income or job.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong.

If you go check out his ustream archive he used to do nothing but 2-3 hours streams and you can't donate on ustream. Yall love pocket watchin black people especially when y'all see they got decent homes and cars and y'all don't know their primary income or job.
You going back years to make a point :dead: