The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
hispanics operate like foreigners, the same thing i suggested a few pages ago.

and miss with the africa talk, their success wont benefit african americans

I disagree

Starting a PAC or buying out a lobbyist has nothing to do with foreigner mindsets

Heck, you nikkas will give Mr. Umar Johnson 5 milli when a PAC is 12 milli

And Africa's success has nothing to do with mass immigration here. None. Cacs don't mass influx Cac immigrants for no reason.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I disagree

Starting a PAC or buying out a lobbyist has nothing to do with foreigner mindsets

Heck, you nikkas will give Mr. Umar Johnson 5 milli when a PAC is 12 milli

And Africa's success has nothing to do with mass immigration here. None. Cacs don't mass influx Cac immigrants for no reason.

bruh, i don't know why you always bring africa up. none of these african countries are worried bout the affairs of african americans. even africans in the states distance themselves from african americans. they are not out here networking and building w/us, they are worried about their own -- as they should.

this conversation is about descendants of african american slaves, i aint trynna hear some non-sense about africans being our saviors.

and the success of hispanics in US has more to do w/how network, create businesses, and support those business; same as the indians, same as the asians.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I'm sorry but I don't see a problem. They are merely expressing their own opinion. Why are we placing so much faith in entertainers? They rarely provide anything of substance to the community and much less speak out against the plight of blacks in general.

And I don't look at white supremacy as this all pervasive entity. Especially when blacks have the power to change their communities. Putting so much emphasis on structural racism and white supremacy undermines our ability to do for ourselves. Is their structural racism? Of course there is. But that doesn't negate that we shouldn't do for ourselves.

the problem is they are given a mic to speak about these issues to 'give the black perspective' when they don't concern themselves with the black perspective. So whites hear from them and get a disconnected answer about what's real in this country.

the power white supremacy has now is propaganda & its tool against us is on auto pilot. We have to identify the problem to let other blacks know it still happening. Blacks won't coalesce around each other unless we know we 'need' to. Until blacks as a whole are awaken no one will do what needs to be done as an collective because they don't see a need to do it.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
bruh, i don't know why you always bring africa up. none of these african countries are worried bout the affairs of african americans. even africans in the states distance themselves from african americans. they are not out here networking and building w/us, they are worried about their own -- as they should.

this conversation is about descendants of african american slaves, i aint trynna hear some non-sense about africans being our saviors.

and the success of hispanics in US has more to do w/how network, create businesses, and support those business; same as the indians, same as the asians.

1. How many Africans have you talked to? If they cede us slave descendants and we assimilate into their population, so be it. I have an African girlfriend and having an undamaged Black woman is a blessing in my eyes.

2. Italians, Jews, Polish, Irish and now Hispanics have saved Whites, you better smarten up.

3. Nope. It has to do with population and political clout. Arabs and Asian come across the pound so stop comparing us.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
thats because blacks dont INVEST in their own community to create a diverse source of income.

for example, nikkas all on nikes dikk but all of these sports entertainers could have came together to create their own shoe to rival nike. hell, we're the main promoters of anything fashionable but dont strive to manufacture and distribute our own product.

like sterling said, these c00ns would rather go play golf with a jew that sees them as inferior, over trying to build their own sustainable community
You're still talking about what athletes could do. And they probably WONT since they had to make the money in the first place to do what they want to use to make what you think they should do.

Thats the problem with relying on people who rely on others to make their money.

Sure. Lebron COULD start his own shoe company..with money he had to get from Nike :mjlol:

and lets drop this BS too that they're not investing in their communities either.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Africa's population is BOOMING. We need to be eating off that.

And we need to correct all the policy leading to our stagnate population by buying them out.

Even if our GDP per capita doesn't rise, a 12 % to 20 % population increase gives us a bigger economic base.

Hispanics are doing it with similar buying power.
another bullshyt, out of context talking point.

Africa IS NOT the united states.

Don't talk to me about multinationals right now when nikkas are on this "community" shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Great rebuttal as always, Napoleon :comeon:
fukk outta here you wannabe.

You come in here with the latest percentages from the economist and the sunday political talkshows to try and gain credibility when in actuality you're demonstrating how much of a try-hard you really are.

You can't stay on topic for shyt without issuing these vast, hand-waving generalities.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
another bullshyt, out of context talking point.

Africa IS NOT the united states.

Don't talk to me about multinationals right now when nikkas are on this "community" shyt.

Africa doesn't have to be in the US for mass immigration :comeon:

And we can't fix the communities because of the system, we have to buy it out or it will be subverted. Plain and simple :snoop:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here you wannabe.

You come in here with the latest percentages from the economist and the sunday political talkshows to try and gain credibility when in actuality you're demonstrating how much of a try-hard you really are.

You can't stay on topic for shyt without issuing these vast, hand-waving generalities.

Cool word salad

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. How many Africans have you talked to? If they cede us slave descendants and we assimilate into their population, so be it. I have an African girlfriend and having an undamaged Black woman is a blessing in my eyes.

2. Italians, Jews, Polish, Irish and now Hispanics have saved Whites, you better smarten up.

3. Nope. It has to do with population and political clout. Arabs and Asian come across the pound so stop comparing us.

- well, i can't speak for you, mixed breed. but i dont want to assimilate into their population. AA's are unique culturally and genetically,

- saved them how? they were used as a weapon to insure the workforce in america never relied on black labor again.

-blacks have enough politicians, that's not the problem, hell, the president is a half breed. there's not much that can be done politically to "rescue" blacks unless they're pushing for reparations

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dudes are really asking athletes, actors, talking heads/hosts, and musicians to "save" the black community.

Get.

The.

fukk

Outta.

Here.
nobody is asking athletes, actors or muscians to "save the community" that YOU aren't even a part of. but since you said it, prove it

Canon

Veteran
Daps
We have 1.1 trillion in buying power = 10,000 Super PACs and lobbyist = 1000s of politicians being paid off to do what we tell them :snoop:
kinda agree but we will never be able to keep up with those right wing PAC's in terms of money