The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Numbers in Cali and NYC we could pour money into wall street and make gains in mass media. Plus get a ton of blacks into those jobs.

NYC and Cali cost too much for a mass migration.

We had the opportunity in the 70s and 80s to buy cheap and squandered it.

People say change our mindset but how and why would Whites let us do that through their institutions? Whites can also become the biggest consumer of any of our businesses and warp them to cater to them. Its hard.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny:those numbers are impossible
im telling ya mass migration to certain states.we have done it before:manny:. Numbers in Cali and NYC we could pour money into wall street and make gains in mass media. Plus get a ton of blacks into those jobs.

yeah, that works long as blacks are able to maintain employment once they relocate. cant move out to the booneys where there's no job market unless the goal is to create one from scratch.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Mass migrate to LA, NYC and SF where 99 % of Blacks can't afford ownership:troll:

Pour all our money into Wall Street, full of White businesses, so a "crash" can occur and the little bit of Black wealth can evaporate :snoop:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
it is hard Poiter i agree with that
yeah, that works long as blacks are able to maintain employment once they relocate. cant move out to the booneys where there's no job market unless the goal is to create one from scratch.
it would have to be two fold.I agree with what your saying change our mentality and invest in our own community. create employment and an entrepreneurial spirit in our own communities. Then use that investment to carve out a niche in places like the media and wall street.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mass migrate to LA, NYC and SF where 99 % of Blacks can't afford ownership:troll:

Pour all our money into Wall Street, full of White businesses, so a "crash" can occur and the little bit of Black wealth can evaporate :snoop:
i thought he was suggesting blacks in cali and ny could relocate and start something there

Canon

Veteran
Daps

well to effect elections you kinda gotta be in those places.that is 84 votes right there.something like 80 congressman. Just move into the state though it doesn't have to be NYC or SF.

just my opinion though

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I definitely see that. @Clean Cut
d4b5.png
:umad:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin