The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
like sterling said, these c00ns would rather go play golf with a jew that sees them as inferior, over trying to build their own sustainable community

who cuts the checks?

and they have their own communities in the hollywood hills with White folks

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk about those people and niether should you. Stop asking for help and feeling disappointing when they don't.

You saying things would be better if they help is exactly the same as saying things would be better for you if you won the lotto. No point in worrying about money that isnt earned/yours.

its your opinion :yeshrug: but when i see stuff like these nikkas getting on tv and defending sterling and mark cuban, they've drawn their line in the sand. i don't know why anyone thinks i'm begging rich folks to save us cus i already understand they've bowed out of the black community and are actively defending white supremacy long as they have their meal ticket.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats because blacks dont INVEST in their own community to create a diverse source of income.

for example, nikkas all on nikes dikk but all of these sports entertainers could have came together to create their own shoe to rival nike. hell, we're the main promoters of anything fashionable but dont strive to manufacture and distribute our own product.

like sterling said, these c00ns would rather go play golf with a jew that sees them as inferior, over trying to build their own sustainable community
This is false. you had black clothing. It lasted a hot minute, then if you wore it, you was corny. BLACKS are BLACKS biggest detriment. But if you say it, you are automatically a c00n, sucking up to white folks.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THIS IS THE PROBLEM:

Youre looking at a community that has PROBABLY 90% of its wealth in entertainment i.e. subject to persuasion of others to pay them.

black wealth lacks the unique and diverse sources of income that other communities do.

This is a deeply disconcerting fact. We as a people have become defined by our entertainers. We can't expect entertainers to provide anything of substance for the black community. At the end of the day their entertainers.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is false. you had black clothing. It lasted a hot minute, then if you wore it, you was corny. BLACKS are BLACKS biggest detriment. But if you say it, you are automatically a c00n, sucking up to white folks.

most of those black clothing lines of the 90s and early 00s were owned and manufactured by non-blacks.

and no, blacks are not our biggest detriment. even the so called thugs and degenerates are like a lvl 2 boss. the real villain at the end of the road is still going to be white men.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a deeply disconcerting fact. We as a people have become defined by our entertainers. We can't expect entertainers to provide anything of substance for the black community. At the end of the day their entertainers.
but we can expect them to speak out against blacks on tv, while defending white supremacy. do you see a problem with this?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Ask yourselves why Cacs flood their countries with Cac immigrants.

We can pool our money and buy out these politicians to further our agenda.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
its your opinion :yeshrug: but when i see stuff like these nikkas getting on tv and defending sterling and mark cuban, they've drawn their line in the sand. i don't know why anyone thinks i'm begging rich folks to save us cus i already understand they've bowed out of the black community and are actively defending white supremacy long as they have their meal ticket.

Its such a shame people act like these Entertainers and athletes are a significant percent of the population, they really arent. We can do so much without them. But I totally understand your mentality, im just wondering what will come from it. OK so you condemn the celebs for not giving back...now what? Even if every black person stopped supporting them it wouldn't make THAT much of a different financially. I think people should just forget about celebs, believe in themselves and their power to change things. I realize Black people do have a dependent mentality and that comes from slavery but hopefully it will go away in the next 20,30 years.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most of those black clothing lines of the 90s and early 00s were owned and manufactured by non-blacks.

and no, blacks are not our biggest detriment. even the so called thugs and degenerates are like a lvl 2 boss. the real villain at the end of the road is still going to be white men.
Silly logic. A black man getting a portion is better than a black man not getting anything. And while "the evil white man" may be "the plug", he's not the one shooting up and robbing and destroying the black community. That's all done by blacks. These drug dealers and thugs claimthey got so amny bands, but they let the "evil white man" buy up all the property in their hood. Got the state paying for their kids and giving "the evil white man" even more money, when him or his homies could be getting that money. Of course there are some who do own shyt, but not many.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Didn't see you made this comment. I said something similar.

Look where black wealth MOSTLY originates now:

Athletes
Talking heads on TV/hosts/newscasters
Actors/Comedians
Musicians

Long story short: ENTERTAINERS.

These dudes ain't out here really pushing the innovative boundary.

thats because blacks dont INVEST in their own community to create a diverse source of income.

for example, nikkas all on nikes dikk but all of these sports entertainers could have came together to create their own shoe to rival nike. hell, we're the main promoters of anything fashionable but dont strive to manufacture and distribute our own product.

They have received present day Meritorious Manumission. They are nothing more than the modern day StepNFetcht Doc Rivers, Chris Paul & Terry Crews made that painfully obvious

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its such a shame people act like these Entertainers and athletes are a significant percent of the population, they really arent. We can do so much without them. But I totally understand your mentality, im just wondering what will come from it. OK so you condemn the celebs for not giving back...now what? Even if every black person stopped supporting them it wouldn't make THAT much of a different financially. I think people should just forget about celebs, believe in themselves and their power to change things. I realize Black people do have a dependent mentality and that comes from slavery but hopefully it will go away in the next 20,30 years.

i disagree, but this isn't about boycotting celebs.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but we can expect them to speak out against blacks on tv, while defending white supremacy. do you see a problem with this?
Who is defending white supremacy. You can't scream foul, when you violating every rule known to man. What I look like screaming harassment, i'm being unfairly treated at work if I come to work late almost everyday. Don't do shyt when I'm there. Call out soon as I get a sick day. I could very well be being treated unfairly but how can I present a decent defense , with all that on my jacket?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
We have 1.1 trillion in buying power = 10,000 Super PACs and lobbyist = 1000s of politicians being paid off to do what we tell them :snoop:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Silly logic. A black man getting a portion is better than a black man not getting anything. And while "the evil white man" may be "the plug", he's not the one shooting up and robbing and destroying the black community. That's all done by blacks. These drug dealers and thugs claimthey got so amny bands, but they let the "evil white man" buy up all the property in their hood. Got the state paying for their kids and giving "the evil white man" even more money, when him or his homies could be getting that money. Of course there are some who do own shyt, but not many.

where did these drug dealers and thugs come from? what caused them to exist in the first place? because i aint running w/the cac narrative that nikkas just uped and decided to sell drugs out of the blue.

whites aren't stupid, they know how to create crime/criminals. whites have purposely disenfranchise black males economically, they've purposely underfunded public schools. whites have purposely promoted a toxic culture to our youth.

then y'all cacs want to act surprised when theres so much drug/gang related crime in black communities. like i said, these are not the true enemies; these are nikkas caught up in the maze whites have placed them in.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We have 1.1 trillion in buying power = 10,000 Super PACs and lobbyist = 1000s of politicians being paid off to do what we tell them :snoop:

speaking of that 1.1 trillion buying power blacks always brag about. does anyone know the buying power of the white race? or asian race? :mjpls: