The Tariq Nasheed Thread

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
none of these african countries are worried bout the affairs of african americans. even africans in the states distance themselves from african americans.

I definitely see that. @Clean Cut
d4b5.png

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
- well, i can't speak for you, mixed breed. but i dont want to assimilate into their population. AA's are unique culturally and genetically,

- saved them how? they were used as a weapon to insure the workforce in america never relied on black labor again.

-blacks have enough politicians, that's not the problem, hell, the president is a half breed. there's not much that can be done politically to "rescue" blacks unless they're pushing for reparations

1. Well accept that we will ALWAYS be an underclass then.

2. Yeah until they got their golden ticket and became "White"

3. Who said anything about Black politicians? We need to buy out the Cacs.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Well accept that we will ALWAYS be an underclass then.

2. Yeah until they got their golden ticket and became "White"

3. Who said anything about Black politicians? We need to buy out the Cacs.

so your suggestion is we waste our money buying out cacs who will STILL put their races survival over the needs of blacks who donated to them? :childplease:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
kinda agree but we will never be able to keep up with those right wing PAC's in terms of money

We have to try. Blacks are good at donating money but to the wrong people. Instead of Creflo Dollar and Umar Johnson, we need to redirect it to some of these Cacs.

Sitting here waiting for a "awakening" is a slow death.

so your suggestion is we waste our money buying out cacs who will STILL put their races survival over the needs of blacks who donated to them? :childplease:

I don't think they will. All Americans put $$$ even before their own.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kinda agree but we will never be able to keep up with those right wing PAC's in terms of money
like isaid, nikkas try to put forth x amount of dollars to buy a politician and cacs will give the same politician 10x the amount.
We have to try. Blacks are good at donating money but to the wrong people. Instead of Creflo Dollar and Umar Johnson, we need to redirect it to some of these Cacs.

I don't think they will. All Americans put $$$ even before their own.
i want everyone to realize this nikkas main suggestions are waiting on africans to save us, then we wait on cac politicians to save us. fukk all the way out of here :dead:

Canon

Veteran
Daps

it's tough because there would be no point in dropping money in the flyover states in this country. those shytty racist politicians are still winning because there is nothing but dirt and white people voting there. Even with tons of money there would only be a few races they could influence because of where the black demographics are. We would really have to link up with another group and dominate states like NY,Fl,Cali,soon to be texas. It's impossible on a national scale imo.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
like isaid, nikkas try to put forth x amount of dollars to buy a politician and cacs will give the same politician 10x the amount.

i want everyone to realize this nikkas main suggestions are waiting on africans to save us, then we wait on cac politicians to save us. fukk all the way out of here :dead:

Its better than "hey Rich Black guy, give us $$$" or "hey Black ppl, start acting like foreigners"

What is your beef with African values and cultures? I want a healthy culture for our people.

it's tough because there would be no point in dropping money in the flyover states in this country. those shytty racist politicians are still winning because there is nothing but dirt and white people voting there. Even with tons of money there would only be a few races they could influence because of where the black demographics are. We would really have to link up with another group and dominate states like NY,Fl,Cali,soon to be texas. It's impossible on a national scale imo.

At the local level and state level 1st but I agree that national influence is a pipe dream at the moment

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its better than "hey Rich Black guy, give us $$$"

What is your beef with African values and cultures? I want a healthy culture for our people.

and yet, nobody is saying "hey rich black guy, give us $$$"

crazy how y'all are running with tariqs argument when i've constantly stated the goal should be investing, KW: INVESTING, in your communities.

or "hey Black ppl, start acting like foreigners"

yeah, fukk a formula that works for indians, arabs, mexicans, africans, asians. lets just continue to try to live a dream that wasn't meant for us :heh:

and i dont have a beef with african values or culture, but we're american blacks. i'm not trynna be absorbed into another group, if that's the game you want to play, why not just continue to the path towards racial whitening, since you've basically waved the white flag

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Its better than "hey Rich Black guy, give us $$$" or "hey Black ppl, start acting like foreigners"

At the local level and state level 1st but I agree that national influence is a pipe dream at the moment
shyt that sucks is black people are moving out of areas like NYC and getting spread out throughout the country. killing our power in elections.

:russ:we need to pick a couple states and take them shyts over

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
yeah, fukk a formula that works for indians, arabs, mexicans, africans, asians. lets just continue to try to live a dream that wasn't meant for us :heh:

and i dont have a beef with african values or culture, but we're american blacks. i'm not trynna be absorbed into another group, if that's the game you want to play, why not just continue to the path towards racial whitening, since you've basically waved the white flag

So how do you go about making that formula standard for AAs? :ohhh:

I keep telling you, 18 + years of living amongst your own, away from a White supremacist, White majority, capitalistic nation is HUGE. Culture matters. We are smack dab in Morodor, nikka.

You are comparing Whites to Africans? A group of people who look just like us. NO group can remain unchanged. We have to adapt and assimilate with other Blacks in America.

shyt that sucks is black people are moving out of areas like NYC and getting spread out throughout the country. killing our power in elections.

:russ:we need to pick a couple states and take them shyts over

The South could be our strong hold but bougie nikkas exist unfortunately :pachaha:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
The South could be our strong hold but bougie nikkas exist unfortunately :pachaha:
nope most of those states don't have high electoral votes. :russ:white people would love us moving to those poor ass states.

to tip national elections we should sure up Cali and NY. Then move in numbers to swing states like FL,Colorado,Iowa,Nevada,Virginia. Hispanics will turn texas.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So how do you go about making that formula standard for AAs? :ohhh:

realistically, it'll probably never become the standard -- but neither will africans coming over and absorbing african americans. i mean, if you really believe white supremacy exist, you have to acknowledge there's a concentrated effort to maintain it. so i don't see this scenario where US allows themselves to be bred out by millions of african immigrants.

but back to how to create a standard for AAs, it really starts with small pockets of communities changing their spending habits, and the way we view money. cus we just see it as a means to buy what we want. we're being raised to be workers and consumers only, that's what has to change. like, you sitting up here bragging about 1.1 trillion dollar buying power, when that's just the medias way of telling non-black business owners how much money they'll be collecting this year.

so to make it simple, we'd have to find a way to:

- make it unpopular to go out and waste money on expensive bullshyt owned by whites
- make it cool/popular to be the guy that manufactures and sells the expensive bullshyt to other races
- work towards grocery store ownership, this is an outlet for you to sell other black owned products.
- fall back from white media and create our own alternatives (i.e youtube networks like TYT, or shows like ABG)

so if we could get enough blacks to set the tone, nikkas is sheep and the rest would follow. we can make all these dances and slangs a trend, but once we make business ownership and community building a trend. it's over, whites will have a serious problem on their hands.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
realistically, it'll probably never become the standard -- but neither will africans coming over and absorbing african americans. i mean, if you really believe white supremacy exist, you have to acknowledge there's a concentrated effort to maintain it. so i don't see this scenario where US allows themselves to be bred out by millions of african immigrants.

but back to how to create a standard for AAs, it really starts with small pockets of communities changing their spending habits, and the way we view money. cus we just see it as a means to buy what we want. we're being raised to be workers and consumers only, that's what has to change. like, you sitting up here bragging about 1.1 trillion dollar buying power, when that's just the medias way of telling non-black business owners how much money they'll be collecting this year.

so to make it simple, we'd have to find a way to:

- make it unpopular to go out and waste money on expensive bullshyt owned by whites
- make it cool/popular to be the guy that manufactures and sells the expensive bullshyt to other races
- work towards grocery store ownership, this is an outlet for you to sell other black owned products.
- fall back from white media and create our own alternatives (i.e youtube networks like TYT, or shows like ABG)

so if we could get enough blacks to set the tone, nikkas is sheep and the rest would follow. we can make all these dances and slangs a trend, but once we make business ownership and community building a trend. it's over, whites will have a serious problem on their hands.

Not breed out Whites, just raise our population. 12 % to 20 % would be a huge gain, for example.

And I still don't see why Blacks would change their spending habits? It would take something cultural to do that and all of our culture goes and will continue to go through White institutions. Like I've said before, Whites are 60 % and we are 12 %. Whites like and buy Black culture and subvert it. The group with the most $$$ wins, regardless if of the race of the person selling the service or product, UNLESS they have a huge dose of self-love and obligation to our communities. Any possible cultural change can't happen until we get our raw numbers up. Africans can get the Black population up PLUS they practice all of the things you want us to adopt.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:manny:those numbers are impossible
im telling ya mass migration to certain states.we have done it before:manny:. Numbers in Cali and NYC we could pour money into wall street and make gains in mass media. Plus get a ton of blacks into those jobs.