The Tariq Nasheed Thread

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
but we can expect them to speak out against blacks on tv, while defending white supremacy. do you see a problem with this?

I would be happier if they refused to speak on black issues because they don't know what they are talking about for the most part. Instead they end up damaging us with their viewpoints

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where did these drug dealers and thugs come from? what caused them to exist in the first place? because i aint running w/the cac narrative that nikkas just uped and decided to sell drugs out of the blue.

whites aren't stupid, they know how to create crime/criminals. whites have purposely disenfranchise black males economically, they've purposely underfunded public schools. whites have purposely promoted a toxic culture to our youth.

then y'all cacs want to act surprised when theres so much drug/gang related crime in black communities. like i said, these are not the true enemies; these are nikkas caught up in the maze whites have placed them in.
You can sell drugs without violence. You can thug it out, it some other neighborhood besides your own. the fukk is you robbing people doing just as bad as you?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
speaking of that 1.1 trillion buying power blacks always brag about. does anyone know the buying power of the white race? or asian race? :mjpls:

Its far more which is obvious but a. Whites are 60 % and b. Asians are 4 %.

Even so, its irrelevant in discussing why we don't exploit the political system.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can sell drugs without violence.

:duck: if you're selling on a corner and someone else steps on your toes; are you going to try to have a friendly chat? going to accept it and move down the street?

if you know a dealer has 10k stashed in a shoebox and you can barely feed ya self. would anyone be surprised if said dealer got robbed or killed?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its far more which is obvious but a. Whites are 60 % and b. Asians are 4 %.

Even so, its irrelevant in discussing why we don't exploit the political system.

i would wager and say its because our buying power isn't as large as we think it is. you can try to buy a politician with half a mil but what happens when another group comes along and buys em out for 5 million?

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn near every black person they put up on tv over the sterling issue for starters
No they weren't. You mad just because they want to hold black people accountable as well. That's stupid. Why live up to every negative stereotype, why not try to dispel it? Instead you on some "fukk whitey" i'mma do what I want. Ok then don' complain when nothing changes. That's like speeding down the street with a broken taillight, no license , no registration and a pound of weed in the car and then saying you're being profiled. Maybe you are, but you still dirty as shyt.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck: if you're selling on a corner and someone else steps on your toes; are you going to try to have a friendly chat? going to accept it and move down the street?

if you know a dealer has 10k stashed in a shoebox and you can barely feed ya self. would anyone be surprised if said dealer got robbed or killed?
White people do it everyday. And so do some blacks.

How bout you get a job or get yourself a package.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No they weren't. You mad just because they want to hold black people accountable as well. That's stupid. Why live up to every negative stereotype, why not try to dispel it? Instead you on some "fukk whitey" i'mma do what I want. Ok then don' complain when nothing changes. That's like speeding down the street with a broken taillight, no license , no registration and a pound of weed in the car and then saying you're being profiled. Maybe you are, but you still dirty as shyt.

who said "fukk whitey, imma do what i want" stop creating your own arguments and stick to whats being typed.

and these blacks that are purposely placed up there to defend whites are victim blaming, they arent holding anyone accountable -- especially the white supremacist.

hell, sterling said you nikkas are the ENEMIES. next thing you know, we gotta league of dumb nikkas on tv talkin bout "he right, we is our own worse enemy. plus we sag our pants, we racist too"

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but we can expect them to speak out against blacks on tv, while defending white supremacy. do you see a problem with this?

I'm sorry but I don't see a problem. They are merely expressing their own opinion. Why are we placing so much faith in entertainers? They rarely provide anything of substance to the community and much less speak out against the plight of blacks in general.

And I don't look at white supremacy as this all pervasive entity. Especially when blacks have the power to change their communities. Putting so much emphasis on structural racism and white supremacy undermines our ability to do for ourselves. Is their structural racism? Of course there is. But that doesn't negate that we shouldn't do for ourselves.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Africa's population is BOOMING. We need to be eating off that.

And we need to correct all the policy leading to our stagnate population by buying them out.

Even if our GDP per capita doesn't rise, a 12 % to 20 % population increase gives us a bigger economic base.

i would wager and say its because our buying power isn't as large as we think it is. you can try to buy a politician with half a mil but what happens when another group comes along and buys em out for 5 million?

Hispanics are doing it with similar buying power.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White people do it everyday. And so do some blacks.

How bout you get a job or get yourself a package.

whites, for the most part, aren't living in poverty -- and they definitely aren't being profiled and harassed by law enforcement by cops

and miss me with the job shyt, did i say i was poor?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry but I don't see a problem. They are merely expressing their own opinion. Why are we placing so much faith in entertainers? They rarely provide anything of substance to the community and much less speak out against the plight of blacks in general.

And I don't look at white supremacy as this all pervasive entity. Especially when blacks have the power to change their communities. Putting so much emphasis on structural racism and white supremacy undermines our ability to do for ourselves. Is their structural racism? Of course there is. But that doesn't negate that we shouldn't do for ourselves.

well first off, i doubt its their genuine opinion; rather what jews tell them to say.

but yeah, if white supremacy is something that can be easily tackled. what's taking blacks so long to uplift themselves? laziness?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Africa's population is BOOMING. We need to be eating off that.

And we need to correct all the policy leading to our stagnate population by buying them out.

Even if our GDP per capita doesn't rise, a 12 % to 20 % population increase gives us a bigger economic base.

Hispanics are doing it with similar buying power.
hispanics operate like foreigners, the same thing i suggested a few pages ago.

and miss with the africa talk, their success wont benefit african americans

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

but what if they aren't living up to a stereotype. What if the stereotype has been placed upon them so long that they now just BELIEVE that this is what & who they are. Who & how do you change that type of mindframe? Whites sure aren't going to do it even though they are the ones making them believe they are suppose to 'thug & drug'