The Tariq Nasheed Thread

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont know i rarely hear anybody specifically addresssing black women issues.

nobody cares.

such is life, moving on.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
all I'm going to say regarding my disagreement with Tariq & how @marcuz is right is that...when you are trying to battle something as vast as White Supremacy you need all hands on deck & that includes money from successful Black Folks
No shyt dummy but most people put the majority of the blame and need to do shyt on those with money. That's why shyt comes out like cats begging because its like fukk you (general) doing for yourself outside of saying what others doing.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
No shyt dummy but most people put the majority of the blame and need to do shyt on those with money. That's why shyt comes out like cats begging because its like fukk you (general) doing for yourself outside of saying what others doing.

this dude still mad about a neg I gave him :mjlol:

even though we in agreement. it takes both...the common man & the successful to handle what we're up against in this country

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
this dude still mad about a neg I gave him :mjlol:

even though we in agreement. it takes both...the common man & the successful to handle what we're up against in this country
Nope not about the neg just thought it was a no shyt post and most times these no shyt post with nothing more just need to be called out. If you think its about the neg that I responded in kind to already feel free to believe that if that makes you feel better as it seems to be the case.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Nope not about the neg just thought it was a no shyt post and most times these no shyt post with nothing more just need to be called out. If you think its about the neg that I responded in kind to already feel free to believe that if that makes you feel better as it seems to be the case.

cool breh, carry on then

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all I'm going to say regarding my disagreement with Tariq & how @marcuz is right is that...when you are trying to battle something as vast as White Supremacy you need all hands on deck & that includes money from successful Black Folks
its basically common sense but it doesn't work in application because nikkas get a few million and see themselves as a part of the white supremacist structure. same reason why these nikkas be the first ones c00ning for white supremacist on tv. so instead of wealthy blacks helping the lower class, they've essentially turned against them.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
the truth of the matter is blacks look like dikkheads. we have all these blacks making multimillions and NONE of them want to truly give back to the community. i know from the outside looking in, it makes blacks look very stupid. that's why donald sterling said blacks dont have a community and instead of building their own, they'd rather play golf with him
Most people who help the community are local businesses, not athletes and entertainers.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You can't force people to give back to you that don't have it built into them.

Listen to Tariq's last podcast.

Most of these fukking black millionaires are fukking like 25 years old and younger...and if they DO make it an older age, they've blown their cash and/or have no real business experience.

Thats why entertainment money doesn't help us that much. Too much black wealth is tied up in shyt that really doesn't matter.
But they not in the community. They used to be when they had no other option but not in today's society.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
more straw man arguments, the caller didn't ask for anything. he just said he's barely making it so he doesn't have the money to just start a business over night

no it's a valid question, a very valid question.

take umars school for instance. a few multimillionaires could make that reality in each state overnight. tariq makes it seem like its charity to the lazy and undeserving, when its really an valuable investment. but hey, these nikkas dont learn til they broke and still paying child support to a bytch that dont even respect him.

This mentality of wanting Oprah and Michael Jordan to solve all your problems is detrimental to the black community. How do people not get this.

Do you not think if we started depending in our selves that shyt would change for the better in the next 20 years. Oprah and Jordan breaking bred is not a solution for anything.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This mentality of wanting Oprah and Michael Jordan to solve all your problems is detrimental to the black community. How do people not get this.

Do you not think if we started depending in our selves that shyt would change for the better in the next 20 years. Oprah and Jordan breaking bred is not a solution for anything.

can any of you make an argument against what im saying w/o putting words in my mouth? who the fukk said we should wait on oprah or jordan to solve all of the black communities problems? the only thing i'm saying is its better if these people were trying to help, instead of working against the community

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
its basically common sense but it doesn't work in application because nikkas get a few million and see themselves as a part of the white supremacist structure. same reason why these nikkas be the first ones c00ning for white supremacist on tv. so instead of wealthy blacks helping the lower class, they've essentially turned against them.
THIS IS THE PROBLEM:

Youre looking at a community that has PROBABLY 90% of its wealth in entertainment i.e. subject to persuasion of others to pay them.

black wealth lacks the unique and diverse sources of income that other communities do.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
can any of you make an argument against what im saying w/o putting words in my mouth? who the fukk said we should wait on oprah or jordan to solve all of the black communities problems? the only thing i'm saying is its better if these people were trying to help, instead of working against the community

I don't give a fukk about those people and niether should you. Stop asking for help and feeling disappointing when they don't.

You saying things would be better if they help is exactly the same as saying things would be better for you if you won the lotto. No point in worrying about money that isnt earned/yours.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Most people who help the community are local businesses, not athletes and entertainers.
Didn't see you made this comment. I said something similar.

Look where black wealth MOSTLY originates now:

Athletes
Talking heads on TV/hosts/newscasters
Actors/Comedians
Musicians

Long story short: ENTERTAINERS.

These dudes ain't out here really pushing the innovative boundary.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THIS IS THE PROBLEM:

Youre looking at a community that has PROBABLY 90% of its wealth in entertainment i.e. subject to persuasion of others to pay them.

black wealth lacks the unique and diverse sources of income that other communities do.
thats because blacks dont INVEST in their own community to create a diverse source of income.

for example, nikkas all on nikes dikk but all of these sports entertainers could have came together to create their own shoe to rival nike. hell, we're the main promoters of anything fashionable but dont strive to manufacture and distribute our own product.

like sterling said, these c00ns would rather go play golf with a jew that sees them as inferior, over trying to build their own sustainable community

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Didn't see you made this comment. I said something similar.

Look where black wealth MOSTLY originates now:

Athletes
Talking heads on TV/hosts/newscasters
Actors/Comedians
Musicians

Long story short: ENTERTAINERS.

These dudes ain't out here really pushing the innovative boundary.
Entertainers have never been much for building the community except for spending within the community.