The Tariq Nasheed Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They DO make businesses and opportunities, they may not just be the ones YOU WANT...which is where YOUR OWN IDEAS come in.
we already went over this yesterday :duck: and i aint talking about trynna create some outlandish pipedream that a jew probably sold them

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
good god you idiots are uninformed. these same nikkas you're defending looks down on lower class blacks heavier than most. talking bout a high horse, the real high horse is nikkas who think they're too good to reach back because those in the hood are undeserving.

i've probably donated more to charity than you make in a year, breh. but i'm not a multi-millionaire in a position to create gainful employment for others. most blacks still dont even understand most of our problems come from lack of money.

1. Its not a defense of but rather an understanding. Rich Blacks are essentially White and won't oppose their cash cow. At some point, you get rid of fantasies and look for alternatives.

2. Our issues come from being a minority group in a capitalistic economy. Money is only a part of that.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Its not a defense of but rather an understanding. Rich Blacks are essentially White and won't oppose their cash cow. At some point, you get rid of fantasies and look for alternatives.

2. Our issues come from being a minority group in a capitalistic economy. Money is only a part of that.

1.) thats fine but stick with that. dont tell me some bullshyt like "they do contribute!" or "white folks wont let them help blacks"

2.) nah, other "minority" groups succeed just fine. (including africans) i see first hand how they succeed and thrive as a foreign group, and blacks need to take fukking notes

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Rich black will always be less inclined to help poor blacks because the ultimate level of disrespect is to tell a nikka who has made it to spend his money on a bum.
Notice the ones telling rich people to spend money are those at the bottom...

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
1.) thats fine but stick with that. dont tell me some bullshyt like "they do give contribute!" or "white folks wont let them help blacks"

2.) nah, other "minority" groups succeed just fine. (including africans) i see first hand how they succeed and thrive as a foreign group, and blacks need to take fukking notes

1. I never argued otherwise.

2. The key word is immigrant, Marcuz. Whites aren't antagonist to them to the extent they are with us. And even still, Whites subvert Arab, African and Asian people stateside ALL THE TIME. Even if Blacks and Whites had the same GDP per capita, they make up 60 % and us, 12 %, and so in terms of raw monetary numbers, they could still easily infiltrate and buy out our neighborhoods, institutions and cultural movements. We have to get our population up because we don't have a country to live amongst our own, build self-love and learn supporting one another before we immigrate over here.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. I never argued otherwise.

2. The key word is immigrant, Marcuz. Whites aren't antagonist to them to the extent they are with us. And even still, Whites subvert Arab, African and Asian people stateside ALL THE TIME. Even if Blacks and Whites had the same GDP per capita, they make up 60 % and us, 12 %, and so in terms of raw monetary numbers, they could still easily infiltrate and buy out our neighborhoods, institutions and cultural movements. We have to get our population up because we don't have a country to live amongst our own, build self-love and learn supporting one another before we immigrate over here.

nah, we dont need a larger population. the wealth to resource ratio is already out of wack. we need to treat ourselves like foreigners and give up the american dream.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
nah, we dont need a larger population. the wealth to resource ratio is already out of wack. we need to treat ourselves like foreigners and give up the american dream.

Once again, you are dwelling in fantasies. Foreigners have 18 + years outside of White supremacy in a majority White, capitalistic country is a HUGE advantage we won't get.

Pure raw numbers are the only way we are making any significant progress.

Last edited:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Think about what jayz and puffy could do if they worked together to build.
Puffy just gave a speech at howard but how many howard grads will he hire or help get work?
I agree.

If you asked that to Tariq, he'd get mad as fukk. When he was asked why did Dr Dre give all that money to USC, Tariq went in on a caller again, it was a valid question.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Rich black will always be less inclined to help poor blacks because the ultimate level of disrespect is to tell a nikka who has made it to spend his money on a bum.
Notice the ones telling rich people to spend money are those at the bottom...
Bold is true majority of the time and alot of dudes on here like being in that position instead of a position of power so they can't be held accountable for nothing. I think its funny they say Tariq tripping when they are acting like a chick on some he should be a "provider" steeze.