The Tariq Nasheed Thread

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
but this is a strawman cus i never claimed blacks in america are 100% african. i know there's plenty of us with light skinned relatives from light skinned parents. but these features didn't fall out of the sky. it also doesn't change the fact that i'm talking about BI-RACIALS. if im talking about someone with a white parent, why are you bringing up your light skinned family members? they are not the same.

"what is wrong with nikkas? why do they suddenly become color blind cacs when it comes to these biracial women."

It's not abundantly apparent that Tinashae is mixed, you act like its c00ning to assume she was black because she was light skinned, nikkas have plenty light skin members in their family that aren't mixed

we come in all shades

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
you don't have the power to choose where you place your dikk? or who you choose to accept as black?

are WS somewhere in the shadows, making you lay up with cac women and love their offspring?

This a completely different argument from who's black or not in terms of biracials :gucci:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not abundantly apparent that Tinashae is mixed,
:gucci: the chick looks like a white hispanic half the time. do you dudes really not know what BW look like?

This a completely different argument from who's black or not in terms of biracials :gucci:
no, it's connected. y'all keep blaming WS for biracals being lumped in with blacks, but y'all are the ones creating them and fighting hard for them to be considered black. do you not understand people like @Gravity would kill every last one of us who don't accept biracials as black? that's how serious it is with some of you dudes

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:gucci: the chick looks like a white hispanic half the time. do you dudes really not know what BW look like?

no, it's connected. y'all keep blaming WS for biracals being lumped in with blacks, but y'all are the ones creating them and fighting hard for them to be considered black. do you not understand people like @Gravity would kill every last one of us who don't accept biracials as black? that's how serious it is with some of you dudes

Bro, BLACK PEOPLE HAVE ZERO power to determine who's black or not in this county :mindblown:

We don't make the rules

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro, BLACK PEOPLE HAVE ZERO power to determine who black or not in this county :mindblown:

We don't make the rules

:dead: how do you not have any power over who you choose to fukk and call black? are white supremacist making asians reject black halfbreeds? are white supremacist making mexicans reject black halfbreeds? i mean, as you type your response, i have 4 nikkas arguing with me over why biracials ARE black.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:dead: how do you not have any power over who you choose to fukk and call black? are white supremacist making asians reject black halfbreeds? are white supremacist making mexicans reject black halfbreeds? i mean, as you type your response, i have 4 nikkas arguing with me over why biracials ARE black.

You're missing my point on purpose:dead: and you're convoluting arguments
Is Kapernick considered black in America? Yes or no. I'm not telling you what to think or who you should or shouldn't consider black or mixed. I'm just telling you the rules that have been set and enforced by white folks long before you or me were born :manny:

Do you bro :manny:

Last edited:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

white hispanic? :beli:

look at her full lips

QwSDuzA.jpg

img-thing

z5scoiH.jpg

usually mixed women look like this

thinner lips, no curl to their hair, cac 1000 yard gaze

742851-rashida-jones.jpg

Rashida-rashida-jones-5915093-325-400.jpg

now here's ciara
4ba5bbf2a6b3cfb6d456e8e1728cb809.jpg

edf79864842e474175ad40cc3f3fbd75.jpg

ciara-630x420.jpg

Ciara's parents are black

tl;dr light skin black women can looked mixed even if they aren't direct descendants of a white parent

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're missing my point on purpose:dead: and you're convoluting arguments
Is Kapernick considered black in America? Yes or no. I'm not telling you what to think or who you should or shouldn't consider black or mixed. I'm just telling you the rules that have been set and enforced by white folks long before you or me were born :manny:

Do you bro :manny:

i have to answer your question with another question. would kaepernick exist for us to have this argument if his black father didn't procreate a cac? cus if you ask any of these black men why they procreate out, the answer is usually "my kids are still black"

and shoutout to kaep, he's done great things for black people, biracials should be our greatest allies. however, WS use them to create a buffer class.

oh and one last question, if/when white supremacist begin to separately classify biracials as their own group; will you object to it?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
white hispanic? :beli:

look at her full lips

QwSDuzA.jpg

img-thing

z5scoiH.jpg

now here's ciara
4ba5bbf2a6b3cfb6d456e8e1728cb809.jpg

edf79864842e474175ad40cc3f3fbd75.jpg

ciara-630x420.jpg

Ciara's parents are black

tl;dr light skin black women can looked mixed even if they aren't direct descendants of a white parent
@Ronnie Lott, are white supremacist making these posters go through hoops to find reasons to claim biracials?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
@Ronnie Lott, are white supremacist making these posters go through hoops to find reasons to claim biracials?

nikka I'm simply saying you can't say somebody is c00ning or peddling to the white community when some biracials don't look biracial and some light skinned people look biracial

it's hard to tell the difference sometimes, you act you the nikka whisperer. if you saw my homeboy you'd think the nikka is black as they come but he's mixed, where the hell am I claiming biracials :gucci: black genes usually dominate

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i have to answer your question with another question. would kaepernick exist for us to have this argument if his black father didn't procreate a cac? cus if you ask any of these black men why they procreate out, the answer is usually "my kids are still black"

and shoutout to kaep, he's done great things for black people, biracials should be our greatest allies. however, WS use them to create a buffer class.

oh and one last question, if/when white supremacist begin to separately classify biracials as their own group; will you object to it?

Yoooooo:russ::russ::russ: