☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These cats is cowards that hide behind keyboards. fukk intellectually getting the better of them via message board/social media back and forths...it's time to start legit beating the shyt out of these motherfukkers.
:mjgrin:

Only then will they stop trolling.
Tariq was calling out ALLLLLL those racist sites. Vdare, Gavin mcinnes, etc. :banderas:

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I defend Tariq alot, but charging $9 a month for a WS database :comeon:

Gotta eat I suppose, but damn bruh

Sidebar: I hope he takes his cash and moves his fam out the country at some point. He talks alot about these death threats he gets. I'm sure most of those folks are full of shyt, but I'd hate to see some crazy shyt happen

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
man Tariq really be out here on this internet shyt :mindblown:

dude calling out how the Bodybuilder.com community is ground zero for racists online :wow: @Sagat

THIS! I use to roam that site back in 2010-13 to look at ways to build muscles n I noticed that they always bring up "BBC" "black people genetics" on muscle mass and how black guys get more women especially white women. It's a good thing I found this site :mjcry:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Both shows were better than usual this week. I'll definitely be reading that book on google searches.

The southern baptists story is just disheartening because it's a testament of how blacks refuse to "get it". If these black pastors don't understand that the only religion that whites truly believe in is white supremacy then they never will. Blacks like that are too cowardly to accept the truth. We can't even get the cops killing us in the street brought to justice and we got c00ns talking about "We need to keep asking for reparations"