The Tariq Nasheed Thread

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
tinashe11.jpg

"I didn't know she was mixed" - Tariq Nasheed

what is wrong with nikkas? why do they suddenly become color blind cacs when it comes to these biracial women.
I didn't know she was mixed...I thought she was just lightskin....I have family members thats her color

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I didn't know she was mixed...I thought she was just lightskin....I have family members thats her color
most Black American people do.....even siblings range in skin color with the same 2 parents.....because skin color is really a result of only a few genes....I got 3 cousins, same 2 parents, one is dark, one is medium and the last is light like Tinashe.

"Another gene called SLC24A5 (Solute carrier family 24 member 5) regulates calcium in melanocytes but its exact role in melanogenesis is still unknown. Evidence suggests that the Thr111Ala allele (SNP type rs1426654) is a major factor in the light skin tone of Europeans. All Asian and African populations carry the original allele, while the mutant allele is found in about 99.9% of Europeans. A single base pair substitution is believed to represent around 25 to 40% of the difference in skin tone between Europeans and Africans."
and they are still mixed, even if they are in your family. y'all need to stop acting like their skin color and features fell out of the sky
This is stupid. No wonder you follow Tariq so much. You trying learn how you can say outlandish stuff and build a following like him :russ:

Lemme guess.... :dahell: is mixed to you? :skip:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is saying that :dahell: is light skin, because you said that light skin people are still mixed. :dahell: is around the same color as Tanaisha.
nikkas start being straight color blind retards over these biracials women :laff: