The Tariq Nasheed Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tinashe-1-827x620.jpg

these nikkas and their "b-b-but what about ______" all because they wanna fukk this hispanic looking chick. then got the nerve to blame white supremacy for it :dead:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Tinashe-1-827x620.jpg

these nikkas and their "b-b-but what about ______" all because they wanna fukk this hispanic looking chick. then got the nerve to blame white supremacy for it :dead:

You picked a picture that has her lightened up. All as I said you're a weird one lol.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAOwAAAAJDE3ZDdmOGMxLTE4YjktNGY4NS1iYjUyLTQxNTlhMzRkMWM5Yw.jpg

170613-ira-Tinashe-colorism-tease_pzulis

Now, I will say I knew she was mixed. A good place to start when in doubt is to look at the nose.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
maxresdefault.jpg

Yall nikkas think its just complexion but its pheno & facial features included... She's clearly mixed & leaning more towards the white side..

Stop uploading them makeup & bad lighting pics:mjlol:

926714_390357974435907_1193879279_n.jpg

:mjgrin:"Didn't know she was mixed"

:mjlol:

i can turn michael jackson complexion tomorrow & still be consider black because of my pheno & facial features..

Last edited:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
For example shorty is pale, pasty, same color mike in the 00s, same color as glue but she's undoubtedly black :russ:can't pass for nothing but black because her pheno & facial features are black :mjgrin:

18809381_765557423619696_1516067629503086592_n.jpg

14334378_2112713668953280_959954774_n.jpg

18722669_100592140541112_5459060019133677568_n.jpg

its not about complexion, yall little go to jab about how yall got family same color shyt need to stop:pachaha:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
tinashe11.jpg

"I didn't know she was mixed" - Tariq Nasheed

what is wrong with nikkas? why do they suddenly become color blind cacs when it comes to these biracial women.

light skin doesn't necessarily mean someone's mixed, my sister is dark skin, i'm light skin and my brother is light skin and we all have black parents, grandparents and great grandparents

if we wanna keep it 100% all of us have cac in us, especially if you were in America and have multiple generations before you that lived here

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
light skin doesn't necessarily mean someone's mixed, my sister is dark skin, i'm light skin and my brother is light skin and we all have black parents, grandparents and great grandparents

if we wanna keep it 100% all of us have cac in us, especially if you were in America and have multiple generations before you that lived here

yeah, i know. all you nikkas gotta half cac relative without the cac parent.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you do too if you're from America, at least 5% of your DNA likely is cac, white men used to rape black women and interracial marriage runs deep

but if we gone keep it 100, most cacs have african in them

no, if we keeping it 100%. theres a large difference from having a white mother or father, versus, having european admixture from the legacy of slavery. y'all dudes sound straight up demonic to me. "ah, well, my cousin light skinned. so why we even care about preserving our racial identity? we all mixed anyways" this rhetoric sounds like a perverted form of self genocide.

edit: as for your cac point, cacs do it right. they deny that shyt, they hide it, they try their best to find the whitest person to breed with to diminish that african dna.

but black people.. :heh: good lord. we get on some straight bullshyt

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Tinashe-1-827x620.jpg

Bro, you gotta be real. WS is the real reason/factor behind all the colorism issue in the black community

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
no, if we keeping it 100%. theres a large difference from having a white mother or father, versus, having european admixture from the legacy of slavery. y'all dudes sound straight up demonic to me. "ah, well, my cousin light skinned. so why we even care about preserving our racial identity? we all mixed anyways" this rhetoric sounds like a perverted form of self genocide.

edit: as for your cac point, cacs do it right. they deny that shyt, they hide it, they try their best to find the whitest person to breed with to diminish that african dna.

but black people.. :heh: good lord. we get on some straight bullshyt

Where did I say that? I'm black and never will I claim mixed, but my point being is there's probably very few black individuals that's 100% sub-saharan African in America or white individuals 100% caucasoid

so it is possible for someone to be light skinned and still claim black, all my people are black, you go to my family reunions and all you say is brown skinned to dark brown skin, maybe a light skin here and there

so skin color doesn't always denote your degree of blackness, claiming mixed is when your mother or father is white and the opposite spouse is black

and cacs deny it because it threatens their white supremacy, but I'm trying to keep it real, I don't walk around talking about I'm mixed, fukk I look like, I wouldn't even pass as that anyway, but my main point is skin color isn't always an indicator

my mom and dad are black, but light skinned and their grandparents and parents are black, my brother is light skin, and my sister is dark skin and we all share the same parents, skin color ain't always an indicator

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro, you gotta be real. WS is the real reason/factor behind all the colorism issue in the black community
you're speaking on two different issues. white supremacy is the cause of colorism. but white supremacy is not forcing you to accept the one drop rule. the truth is y'all nikkas fight harder for the one drop rule than most cacs.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where did I say that? I'm black and never will I claim mixed, but my point being is there's probably very few black individuals that's 100% sub-saharan African in America or white individuals 100% caucasoid

so it is possible for someone to be light skinned and still claim black, all my people are black, you go to my family reunions and all you say is brown skinned to dark brown skin, maybe a light skin here and there

so skin color doesn't always denote your degree of blackness, claiming mixed is when your mother or father is white and the opposite spouse is black

and cacs deny it because it threatens their white supremacy, but I'm trying to keep it real, I don't walk around talking about I'm mixed, fukk I look like, I wouldn't even pass as that anyway, but my main point is skin color isn't always an indicator

my mom and dad are black, but light skinned and their grandparents and parents are black, my brother is light skin, and my sister is dark skin and we all share the same parents, skin color ain't always an indicator
but this is a strawman cus i never claimed blacks in america are 100% african. i know there's plenty of us with light skinned relatives from light skinned parents. but these features didn't fall out of the sky. it also doesn't change the fact that i'm talking about BI-RACIALS. if im talking about someone with a white parent, why are you bringing up your light skinned family members? they are not the same.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
you're speaking on two different issues. white supremacy is the cause of colorism. but white supremacy is not forcing you to accept the one drop rule. the truth is y'all nikkas fight harder for the one drop rule than most cacs.

Who has the most power to enforce the one drop rule? Whites or blacks? We don't get to choose