The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i have to answer your question with another question. would kaepernick exist for us to have this argument if his black father didn't procreate a cac? cus if you ask any of these black men why they procreate out, the answer is usually "my kids are still black"

and shoutout to kaep, he's done great things for black people, biracials should be our greatest allies. however, WS use them to create a buffer class.

oh and one last question, if/when white supremacist begin to separately classify biracials as their own group; will you object to it?

WS uses "full blooded blacks" as enemies against blacks (Jason Whitlock, Tommy, Ben Carson, Larry Elder)

I won't object to the last question. But it's a slippery slope bro. Some mixed blacks people don't even look mixed.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
WS uses "full blooded blacks" as enemies against blacks (Jason Whitlock, Tommy, Ben Carson, Larry Elder)

I won't object to the last question. But it's a slippery slope bro. Some mixed blacks people don't even look mixed.

Some mixed blacks people don't even look mixed

@marcuz

:hhh:

:dame:

:comeon:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@marcuz

:hhh:

:dame:

:comeon:
so what? some arabs look italian. some biracials look latino.

once you know better, you do better. you don't just accept them with open arms for the fukk of it.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
so what? some arabs look italian. some biracials look latino.

once you know better, you do better. you don't just accept them with open arms for the fukk of it.

That's what I was saying from jump, it's hard to tell sometimes :whoo:

I thought ole girl was just light skin