The Tariq Nasheed Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly I know mixed folks that identify as black, and I know some that side w/ white. I personally don't know any half stepping, but I've seen them on social media so obviously they do exist.
i dont care what they identify as, it's about what they are.

and even the ones you know who "identify as black" will gladly take opportunities that should goto black people. also, very few will identify "as white," because cacs wont allow them to

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the system of WS, mixed people are considered black :manny:

I think that's what Tariq is speaking in regards to
yes, but i think we all know that's a smoke screen at this point. because black men would claim them as black even if we weren't in a system of white supremacy.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
i dont care what they identify as, it's about what they are.

and even the ones you know who "identify as black" will gladly take opportunities that should goto black people. also, very few will identify "as white," because cacs wont allow them to
do you know anything about American history? the 1 drop rule was created by cacs, yet you're blaming blk folks.

Obama is mixed, and the avg cac american talked about him as if he was 90% black

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
do you know anything about American history? the 1 drop rule was created by cacs, yet you're blaming blk folks.

Obama is mixed, and the avg cac american talked about him as if he was 90% black
do cacs force black people to procreate with cacs and claim their offspring? do cacs force black people to claim biracials?

see, like i said, this is just a scapegoat--a smoke screen. cus if we remove white supremacy entirely, most of you would feel the exact same. y'all would still be claiming mixed folk as black either way. i know this because i've watched many black people argue with biracials, who identify as biracial, that they are black. they trynna flee to form their own racial identity, and y'all stay trynna bring up slavery to shame them back into the community.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tariq tellin nikkas to charge their childrens mother to the game over minor disputes :dead: i cant stand this shyt, iunno how y'all do it

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
In the system of WS, mixed people are considered black :manny:

I think that's what Tariq is speaking in regards to

All that sound good but she ain't, even from a black experience she definitely ain't..

Born & Raised around cacs, majority of her are friends cacs, has the accent & speech of cacs, live & act like cacs:mjlol:with all that she's still consider black because white people said so? :gucci:
Why?:russ:Obviously she's more in tune with cac culture, with that being said she's mixed not black. She even looks more white than black

Only reason why she's confused is because of this society... She knows she's a mixed white women

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
All that sound good but she ain't, even from a black experience she definitely ain't..

Born & Raised around cacs, majority of her are friends cacs, has the accent & speech of cacs, live & act like cacs:mjlol:with all that she's still consider black because white people said so? :gucci:
Why?:russ:Obviously she's more in tune with cac culture, with that being said she's mixed not black. She even looks more white than black

Only reason why she's confused is because of this society... She knows she's a mixed white women

You sound like a crispy supporter

I'm on alert

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You probably devote more time to Tariq more than anyone on the site other than napoleon.

Not a diss, thanks for keeping this thread alive
most time? nah, most quotes? statistically accurate. but that's mainly cus tariq has the strongest defense league on here.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Glad Tariq mentioned Jason Black by name tonight. :salute:Didn't know if there was a beef because Jason sort of called out Tariq ,after the drama with Sara and the firing, for hiring Sara in the first place. He didn't just single out Tariq he also called out Boyce and some others who had recent drama on their platforms. Tariq either didn't hear about it, agreed with some of what Jason said or he didn't think it was a big enough deal to have friction over. His wife calls or pops in every single show she cant say its an accident. She is trying to give him a hint that she wants to do a joint show as a couple or her own solo show on another day of the week.

Time stamp

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
most time? nah, most quotes? statistically accurate. but that's mainly cus tariq has the strongest defense league on here.

2nd most posts in this thread by a long shot; around 350 if I remember correctly.

To put it in perspective, I'm in here every day and I only have around 90.