The Tariq Nasheed Thread

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I wish folks would quit taking that comment out of context. The episode where Tariq talked about preferring Biracial chicks with white mothers was in an episode specfically about dating Biracial females.

:yeshrug: Real talk, Tariq was right. If I have choose between a Biracial chick who grew up with a Black Father OR Biracial chick who grew up with a White Father, I'm choosing the Biracial chick who grew up with a Black Father everytime.

Sage Steele :mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I wish folks would quit taking that comment out of context. The episode where Tariq talked about preferring Biracial chicks with white mothers was in an episode specfically about dating Biracial females.

:yeshrug: Real talk, Tariq was right. If I have choose between a Biracial chick who grew up with a Black Father OR Biracial chick who grew up with a White Father, I'm choosing the Biracial chick who grew up with a Black Father everytime.
Sage Steele :mjlol:
:heh: Well, we've always said on this forum that Sage Steele's father is obviously a clueless ignorant c00n with how confused Sage is about race..

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
is it me or the guy that was calling to give tariq advice on china was the same guy that was gonna beat jason black's ass over the black panther movie?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Glad Tariq mentioned Jason Black by name tonight. :salute:Didn't know if there was a beef because Jason sort of called out Tariq ,after the drama with Sara and the firing, for hiring Sara in the first place. He didn't just single out Tariq he also called out Boyce and some others who had recent drama on their platforms. Tariq either didn't hear about it, agreed with some of what Jason said or he didn't think it was a big enough deal to have friction over. His wife calls or pops in every single show she cant say its an accident. She is trying to give him a hint that she wants to do a joint show as a couple or her own solo show on another day of the week.

Time stamp

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Find it funny that the African nikka nerds was roasting Jason Black cause he complained about the lip plates, but they didn't know that women wore them and not men. So technically JB had a right to complain :mjpls:

African nikka nerds brought up Tariq this weekend saying he don't know about African history, yet they didn't know black men didn't rock lip plates :mjpls:

"Africans" :mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tinashe11.jpg

"I didn't know she was mixed" - Tariq Nasheed

what is wrong with nikkas? why do they suddenly become color blind cacs when it comes to these biracial women.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
tinashe11.jpg

"I didn't know she was mixed" - Tariq Nasheed

what is wrong with nikkas? why do they suddenly become color blind cacs when it comes to these biracial women.

In the system of WS, mixed people are considered black :manny:

I think that's what Tariq is speaking in regards to

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
no, the problem nikkas claiming them in the first place. y'all let them play both sides of the field, then got the nerve to be mad when they do their job.
honestly I know mixed folks that identify as black, and I know some that side w/ white. I personally don't know any half stepping, but I've seen them on social media so obviously they do exist.